Stop GY Camping

I currently only post in the 19s section and you are the guy making the most idiotic posts at the moment. Happy?

You also need to be more specific about the not making sense part, I have been making perfect sense in every post I wrote on this website.

If im making no sense at all.... and no one else but you has told me that, and there are a few others telling you that you dont make sense... just get a clue man and stop trying to troll threads

If im making no sense at all.... and no one else but you has told me that, and there are a few others telling you that you dont make sense... just get a clue man and stop trying to troll threads
Please go back and read Idiote's and Dirt Nasty's posts. On the other hand, how many people have told you that you are making sense?

You telling me to get a clue is rich.

Please go back and read Idiote's and Dirt Nasty's posts. On the other hand, how many people have told you that you are making sense?

You telling me to get a clue is rich.

Like I said, go troll someone else's thread, I'm done with this conversation

Like I said, go troll someone else's thread, I'm done with this conversation
Okay, let me make it clear to you what arkant (clarification) tried to tell you in the start, containing happens when the other side has no chance of winning, and cant fight back, this results into you sitting on your GY, he didn't even say if he thinks its good or bad, he just stated thats how it is, then you started posting 10s if not even 100s of comments of bullshit. that was the TL;DR of this thread.

Pump went ham

Okay, let me make it clear to you what arkant (clarification) tried to tell you in the start, containing happens when the other side has no chance of winning, and cant fight back, this results into you sitting on your GY, he didn't even say if he thinks its good or bad, he just stated thats how it is, then you started posting 10s if not even 100s of comments of bullshit. that was the TL;DR of this thread.

Then you should read the whole thread then, but i dont think that would change your opinion seing how you are soo far up arkants ass right now it wouldent make a difference

Geez, they didn't even voice their opinion either, they just tried to get past your wall of denial to clear things up.

Why do you have such a hard time dealing with people who you disagree with?

Another tool :/

I.e enforces what he believe is right constantly and not actually benefiting the community at all, yeah ok "promotes true ideas" never seen any evidence of that.

nothing claire does is positive.

This could be cause because you are delusional, and I don't mean this is a condescending way. It could just be that you are blinded by your own distaste for Clari and the bias you have formed against his ideologies.

I understand that being very dense and straight to the point is or can be negatively interpreted. In contrast it can also be very beneficial because he is not waffling around on the issue. He presents his points clearly, backs them up with logic and facts (some are harder to understand and just need to be taken upon good faith) and explains them in greater detail when people ask questions about them.

How is this unproductive towards the community? I don't understand why you throw away all of the relevance someone presents just simply because you obviously do not like them. It makes you look childish, silly and insecure.

ediT: swoops can u stop being such god 39 ty

Last edited by a moderator:
This could be cause because you are delusional, and I don't mean this is a condescending way. It could just be that you are blinded by your own distaste for Clari and the bias you have formed against his ideologies.

I understand that being very dense and straight to the point is or can be negatively interpreted. In contrast it can also be very beneficial because he is not waffling around on the issue. He presents his points clearly, backs them up with logic and facts (some are harder to understand and just need to be taken upon good faith) and explains them in greater detail when people ask questions about them.

How is this unproductive towards the community? I don't understand why you throw away all of the relevance someone presents just simply because you obviously do not like them. It makes you look childish, silly and insecure.

k im delusional and now im stupid because i dont agree with you, ironic.

Even though you're completely wrong ( gy containment IS ) a useful tactic to win.
You think a random shaman making a thread will stop it ?
WTB Lock on this thread , where's mocha these days...

So long as they are capping flags its fine, they are implementing an efficient strategy, but when they take the flag to the gy instead of capping it and continue to "contain" that is where it stops being containment and converts to "containment."

Even though you're completely wrong ( gy containment IS ) a useful tactic to win.
You think a random shaman making a thread will stop it ?
WTB Lock on this thread , where's mocha these days...

So if you want this thread locked, and you already stated that one cannot stop GY camping, then why the hell are you even posting in this thread in the first place? Shows how immature you are asking Mods to lock a thread that you havent even made yourself.

lolol, caught this before the edit yesterday

#heroclass

k im delusional and now im stupid because i dont agree with you, ironic.

No, you are delusional because you allow your personal bias to cloud any form of reasonable judgment. Even after I explained that I did not intend my observation to be construed as an insult you proceeded to immediately jump on defensive rather than taking the time to think out what I actually meant and was trying to convey. It wasn't meant as a personal attack so I would ask that you reread what I wrote with that in mind.

I didn't say that you were stupid because you didn't agree with me. I stated that I find it intellectually distasteful to broadcast an opinion about how bad a person is for the community when you literally have not brought up one solid point as to why Clari has such a negative impact on the community. It seems like there is a lot of personal strife and conflict between the you and Clari, but you seem to be the only one that has been unable to explain your thinking.

You can keep trying to manipulate my message into whatever misguided context you wish, but again, you are only making yourself look childish, silly and without a doubt, insecure.

No, you are delusional because you allow your personal bias to cloud any form of reasonable judgment. Even after I explained that I did not intend my observation to be construed as an insult you proceeded to immediately jump on defensive rather than taking the time to think out what I actually meant and was trying to convey. It wasn't meant as a personal attack so I would ask that you reread what I wrote with that in mind.

I didn't say that you were stupid because you didn't agree with me. I stated that I find it intellectually distasteful to broadcast an opinion about how bad a person is for the community when you literally have not brought up one solid point as to why Clari has such a negative impact on the community. It seems like there is a lot of personal strife and conflict between the you and Clari, but you seem to be the only one that has been unable to explain your thinking.

You can keep trying to manipulate my message into whatever misguided context you wish, but again, you are only making yourself look childish, silly and without a doubt, insecure.

no thats being bias/optionated

Users who are viewing this thread