Stop GY Camping

[MENTION=16519]Laurenti[/MENTION], are you still upset because I told you that you aren't as great of a MW monk as you think? Everyone with a little common sense and experience in the bracket knows who my twinks are.
Why would I be upset if I have no clue who you are? Or if you would at least give a little more in depth critiscism than "Ur Bad". I swear you make the most challenged statements ive seen on TI in awhile. Now say if you were my guildleader or mabye someone who actually had the balls to tell me who they are before correcting my playstyle and told me how I was shit, in a productive way of course, yea sure id listen to ya. So far you have done nothing but put people down, call them bad etc. How about explainnig to him what he needs to do to improve his gameplay? Saying "Ur a mediocre shaman" does nothing to help his playstyle, which then helps your bracket's competative games how?
"Everyone with a little common sense and experience in the bracket knows who my twinks are" is just another way to dodge what has been asked of you so many times, its a bit comical imo, makes you look scared of something.
Just my $0.02
or is it your 0.01 euros?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would I be upset if I have no clue who you are? Or if you would at least give a little more in depth critiscism than "Ur Bad". I swear you make the most challenged statements ive seen on TI in awhile. Now say if you were my guildleader or mabye someone who actually had the balls to tell me who they are before correcting my playstyle and told me how I was shit, in a productive way of course, yea sure id listen to ya. So far you have done nothing but put people down, call them bad etc. How about explainnig to him what he needs to do to improve his gameplay? Saying "Ur a mediocre shaman" does nothing to help his playstyle, which then helps your bracket's competative games how?
"Everyone with a little common sense and experience in the bracket knows who my twinks are" is just another way to dodge what has been asked of you so many times, its a bit comical imo, makes you look scared of something.
Just my $0.02
or is it your 0.01 euros?

See, you are so upset that you didn't even realize that I never called you "shit" or even "bad". I told you that your rating of 8.5 (or whatever it was) was quite accurate.

Now about the mediocre shaman part, they need to realize where they stand in comparison to other shamans. As you may have noticed all they did was try to make up excuses and shift the focus to the amount of hunters or the overall result of the game. As long as they don't realize that they are lacking there is no point in trying to help.

I have got nothing to hide not do I have a reason to present a list of my characters to the likes of you. Most of the people whose opinion counts know who I am, and that's enough.

I have got nothing to hide.
You sure about that? You are like an illegal immigrant trying to be a politician imo. The only reason I see for not telling me who you are is that you are circumventing a ban, AFAIK you're an EU immigrant posting in a US thread as you have yet to prove me otherwise, and you seem to be running for politician because you want to feel special about yourself and have an enourmous ego? I just call it how I see it, #NeapLogic

You sure about that? You are like an illegal immigrant trying to be a politician imo. The only reason I see for not telling me who you are is that you are circumventing a ban, AFAIK you're an EU immigrant posting in a US thread as you have yet to prove me otherwise, and you seem to be running for politician because you want to feel special about yourself and have an enourmous ego? I just call it how I see it, #NeapLogic

look at sputnicks comment...

I don't have to prove anything to you since you are no relevant part of the US bracket. I have proven who I am to the people who matter. I have no interest in being a "politician" (which would be a moderator or administrator on this website) either, I am merely contributing to threads.

Keep picking the parts of my posts that you feel like answering, and then tell me that I am dodging questions. Way to go, my friend.

let me help you out. in TL they're only two people capable of logic, arkant and nicozy (it's pretty well decided it's one or the other here in the eu). both of them are decent enough players, but not as good as they or their friends rate them. buy concealing his ID, he some how thinks we're gonna think he's some outstanding player.

EDIT: i'm leaning towards nicozy btw.

let me help you out. in TL they're only two people capable of logic, arkant and nicozy (it's pretty well decided it's one or the other here in the eu). both of them are decent enough players, but not as good as they or their friends rate them. buy concealing his ID, he some how thinks we're gonna think he's some outstanding player.

EDIT: i'm leaning towards nicozy btw.

What has Nicozy and Arkant to do with anything? i know you do have a hard-on for both of them but why would you bring them up?

What has Nicozy and Arkant to do with anything? i know you do have a hard-on for both of them but why would you bring them up?

because i'm speculating who clarification is. i thought that was obvious even to the small mammal in your signature.

btw, i have no sexual tendencys towards either of them, no need to mark your territory.
do try not to get banned this week stubs, that would be a great loss to us all.

because i'm speculating who clarification is. i thought that was obvious even to the small mammal in your signature.

btw, i have no sexual tendencys towards either of them, no need to mark your territory.
do try not to get banned this week stubs, that would be a great loss to us all.

clarification = nicozy

See, you are so upset that you didn't even realize that I never called you "shit" or even "bad". I told you that your rating of 8.5 (or whatever it was) was quite accurate.

Now about the mediocre shaman part, they need to realize where they stand in comparison to other shamans. As you may have noticed all they did was try to make up excuses and shift the focus to the amount of hunters or the overall result of the game. As long as they don't realize that they are lacking there is no point in trying to help.

I have got nothing to hide not do I have a reason to present a list of my characters to the likes of you. Most of the people whose opinion counts know who I am, and that's enough.

Why would you even attempt to make an assumption about someone even though you dont even know them? Its obvious 95% of your posts are full of shit or plain out trolling because in just about every post you try to assume something that cannot be assumed by someone unless you are right next to them in person. Hence the fact that you said someone overlooked a statement in your post, even though you cant tell 100% if they did or dident unless they stated it themselves. You obviously am trying to defend your gang of GY campers and kill the bracket, funny how most people have caught on to that now, yet your so blind you cant even realise it and you are making yourself look like a fool by making assumptions that arent true. Ill say that twice just incase your tunnel vision dident catch it the first time.

clarification = nicozy
Thank you sir you have made my day! Nicozy shear me more please :D Nvm, that would require you to lose that 1.something second casts worth of damage. I honestly feel that I get sheared mabye twice a game against ya, if that. And I have a pure channeled heal, you dont even have to time it :p
But why do I even try to reason with anyone that thinks damage boards = objective play/skill?

Why would you even attempt to make an assumption about someone even though you dont even know them? Its obvious 95% of your posts are full of shit or plain out trolling because in just about every post you try to assume something that cannot be assumed by someone unless you are right next to them in person. Hence the fact that you said someone overlooked a statement in your post, even though you cant tell 100% if they did or dident unless they stated it themselves. You obviously am trying to defend your gang of GY campers and kill the bracket, funny how most people have caught on to that now, yet your so blind you cant even realise it and you are making yourself look like a fool by making assumptions that arent true. Ill say that twice just incase your tunnel vision dident catch it the first time.
Could you please bother someone else with your nonsense, be it trolling or genuine cluelessness. If you plan on making a habit out of jumping on posts that were directed at someone else at least address the points that have been made.

If you continue your trolling I will unfortunately have to report you.

Thank you sir you have made my day! Nicozy shear me more please :D Nvm, that would require you to lose that 1.something second casts worth of damage. I honestly feel that I get sheared mabye twice a game against ya, if that. And I have a pure channeled heal, you dont even have to time it :p
But why do I even try to reason with anyone that thinks damage boards = objective play/skill?

if you think his shearing's good you're gonna love his kicks...

Hes one of those shamans that has to Shear everytime CD pops, its just something bad shamans have to do on a regular bases to make themselves feel accomplished. Not that i havent wind sheared before, but i dont see it being too affective unless its a 1v1, but i highly doubt nicozy rolls alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread