Staff of the One True Bramble King

you usually say a lot of really questionable opinions like theyre hard fact but this post is so densely packed with wrong, its got a gravitational pull

I don't know from what stand point it's wrong... from my MW stand point is is exactly correct, on how much damage I take versus other players and how good Holy/Disco is versus MW... you can just see it, its not difficult to track.

I've posted on the Bramble staff before, you can heal though a full attack pattern with all the fixens from an i34/bramble staff hunter even if they don't miss a beat with 3000khp... you need about 4500 to stop a hunter with an i49... not true for any other dps class... you can easily heal though a stun/chain because their dps is on par with heals.

On that note, snice the bramble staff is not BiS I would not waste the time getting one with a tert/slot, unless you just want to "be that guy".

43 minutes from creating a hunter to looting the little bugger (normal staff dropped) via Exile's Reach and a RaF summons. You could probably shave off a couple of minutes.

43 minutes from creating a hunter to looting the little bugger (normal staff dropped) via Exile's Reach and a RaF summons. You could probably shave off a couple of minutes.

Roll an allied race and skip Exile's Reach. This gets the time down to like 3 minutes, LOL (your limiting factor becomes the cd on the RAF summon).

Can't wait for bramble to get the axe and all the surv hunters to not reroll because surv is crazy good regardless. Also would be hyped to see 49s nerfed ( I have 3 btw) tbh I just don't like feeling pidgeonholed to me 49 weapon toons ( I want to spam make characters)

when it comes to bramble king staff:
a (useful) tert proc is better than a socket proc

Heard several warriors claim that the Bramble Staff is BiS (if you don't have a i49) main hand for Fury or Arms is better than i34 weapons? Is that correct simply due to the high weapon damage (regardless of the strength loss)?

Is that also true for Ret Paladins?

Exile’s Reach takes 45min to do, you can skip draenor starting quests by just going through the portal without a quest, each attempt should take like an hour.
Just tested. Exile took 27min 26 sec from first step to leaving isle. Druid.

Hi, I was wondering how do you guys test that? Is it a similar damage check over time (since dps is not really relevant in pvp i guess) between the two weapons? Or is it pure stats on paper. Thanks :D
You can test it by slapping gnomes around or on paper. The pure weapon damage makes it so much stronger than 33 artifact. And also, as fury you can mainhand it and arms artifact offhand.

Usually takes like 30min for me, but I've done the zone a few times, just said 45min in case the guy was a slow quester :p
Its ok i ran 12 druids total today tough exile and wanted to see how fast i can do it. Skipped all that is possible and lvl 9 out. No staff and now im stuck.. "cannot delete... mail.." anyways. Best time was 25.74

The bracket is really suffering badly because of the staff, I won't argue that... it's allowing a TON of other wise crap level Hunters to act hard. Say what you want, make up what you want... SL is way worse balanced than BFA was at all.

The "customization" deal was a nice gimmick at the start... but basically there are two classes worth playing... then some other specs and shit you can get away with if you premade/get lucky and you are the only twink in a game.

There are actually more survival hunters on each week... no joke. I believe mainly because of access to the staff.

The bracket is really suffering badly because of the staff, I won't argue that... it's allowing a TON of other wise crap level Hunters to act hard. Say what you want, make up what you want... SL is way worse balanced than BFA was at all.

The "customization" deal was a nice gimmick at the start... but basically there are two classes worth playing... then some other specs and shit you can get away with if you premade/get lucky and you are the only twink in a game.

There are actually more survival hunters on each week... no joke. I believe mainly because of access to the staff.

The staff is obviously a huge pull if you missed the GF'd artifacts. Can't blame people for that.

Users who are viewing this thread