Staff of the One True Bramble King

It drops. Be sure you are killing the rare in the south of Shadowmoon Valley in Draenor. There's another rare (in BFA?) that drops a staff with a similar name.

RIP

Staff was white on PTR when I looted it, no stats, guess blizzard fixed it

30A31574-7C48-47E3-B085-7F4711485C30.jpeg

i have had no luck getting the staff on monk and druids, even tried BM/guard specs. been lucky on staff with 7 hunters, with a mix with of WF and gem slots, yet do not play surv

have not tried on my fury war, since i missed the 49 art wpn, and do not want to grind a F2P all the must have OP crusader enchant, mining/JC etc to get the 6 stam gems i see alot using in BGs. not worth the effort especially now since players are split in 3 games.

i have had no luck getting the staff on monk and druids, even tried BM/guard specs. been lucky on staff with 7 hunters, with a mix with of WF and gem slots, yet do not play surv

have not tried on my fury war, since i missed the 49 art wpn, and do not want to grind a F2P all the must have OP crusader enchant, mining/JC etc to get the 6 stam gems i see alot using in BGs. not worth the effort especially now since players are split in 3 games.
It took me 18 Druid toons to finally drop the damn staff. 18 Attempts to cross from Ashran and go swimming to Shadowmoon Valley, 5 times forgot to get the hearth stone meaning I had to swim all the way to Ashran, and forgot to unlock the flightpath to Ashran lmao. (The attempt is much easier on alliance side, but im strictly horde)

Last edited:
If some blizz employee could read this thread and nerf the staff into oblivion that'd be great. I mean they fixed ilvl 54 artifacts, why not fix the other obviously bugged weapon?

Last edited:
If some blizz employee could read this thread and nerf the staff into oblivion that'd be great. I mean they fixed ilvl 54 artifacts, why not fix the other obviously bugged weapon?
I’m guessing the person at Blizz in charge of nerfs mains a 20 Surv Huntard…..
The 54’s were nerfed because he was struggling to top the charts……:Pepega:

Users who are viewing this thread