Something Fishy Going on in AB

notoriousthf said:
In the end, though, they didn't get those achievements fairly. It's a disgrace.

Well they also have grandfathered achievments (as I am sure some of us do) that noone else can get anyway. Might need to put a barry bonds astericks "*" on the top people. Alternatively they could subtract all of the achievment points that noone else can get to make a new list (it would be interesting to see what this list looks likes.

Well I find this pretty genius. If I really wanted those achiev (Which I do, but mostly not going to happen) I would have created SEVERAL Trials, Actually, 29 Accounts, 14 on Horde and 15 on Ally, Q at the same time, get all the trial in and get my achievements, but that way, it required a LOT less work.

Btw I'd like to know how come it's on exp-off. Because you can't trade to trials, so how are they playing exp-off. (10g per account)

Amazed that people insist on silly conspiracy theories when there are simpler, more sensible explanations.

bankbeauty said:
Well I find this pretty genius. If I really wanted those achiev (Which I do, but mostly not going to happen) I would have created SEVERAL Trials, Actually, 29 Accounts, 14 on Horde and 15 on Ally, Q at the same time, get all the trial in and get my achievements, but that way, it required a LOT less work.

Btw I'd like to know how come it's on exp-off. Because you can't trade to trials, so how are they playing exp-off. (10g per account)

Good point about the XP-off. Maybe they actually paid for all of the accounts small price to pay for WORLD #1!! Must have been planned out well because it happened during an AB weekend which helps get the AB REP up.

TBH this isn't hurting anyone and if anything it is encouraging to see AB times <5min makes me want to q up even if I know I won't get a pop.

Waltdisneywarlock said:
i find it VERY ODD that all the Warlocks are from Secclusion's server and you can't get a response from secclusion on the matter from AB tell or From his own realm wisper, if your haveing a bad day, one might ask him about it.

My guess is he's using them for achievements.

How about you fucking idiots start queing AB all the time? maybe get some legitimate games / achievements going on... If there is several Wsgs's going on every day then there is no reason AB shouldn't be.

Pizza said:
My guess is he's using them for achievements.

You must be a fucking wizard or something to figure this one out.

Cloud said:
Legit achievements, or just go the fuck home.

Say the guy with 810 Legit Achiev pts.

Edit: Btw, 19s weren't getting Q, now you're getting some, yes it's some odd dude farming achiev, but who cares?! If you don't want that to be, just don't Q, that's it.

well if he wants to farm achievements thts fine but i do lose some respect for him because the whole point of being #1 is being legit, but it also effected the Qs for AB so it did effect everyone else which really pissed me off because i had to wait for WSG since ab was nothing but bs,

this kinda crap was going on with twink quilds when achieves started in 2008, except when you popped in they would announce the BG was rigged. if you complained, they would mass flag you AFK and get you booted.

i reported several guilds and twinks to Blizz via GM ticket, GM email, and blizzards hacks email.

i was told that false AFK reporting is not tolerated, i also was told that BG rigging is not tolerated as it is with arenas, although it was just achievements at low level, and they could not tell me due to privacy reasons the actions that will be taken....etc etc.

as for the those characters from seclusion, that don't sound like twinks, or what a twink guild would go thru to get achieves....sad if it was. that situation sounds like people/company/gold sellers who build accounts to sell, as it is with most multi-boxed accounts. they need players with kills, banked honor, achieves so when the accounts are sold, the people who buy them are happy, can pretend they have been in the game along time, and won't get spotted as having ebay-accounts. sites that buy accounts, won't buy account unless they have certain amount of achieves, they even state they don't buy box built accounts

i find it interesting and unique, that they turned off XP?

oh yeah, bow wow wow yeepee yah yi yoooooo! 1000th post in da howze

First of all you guys who are saying the AB bracket is messed up now that these trails were being used are fucking retarded, because there would not have been any pops this whole week except maybe one and it was against Waw tawent.

Second of all Legit achievements how many of the achievements are needed to have a lvl 85 help you oh and a 1600/0 win is not possible if both the horde and ally are there and caps farm and st at the same time it would be impossible even if you had 5 druids go there with speed pots when you get there you would have 2 already started capping and how would you do that if there where horde defending it ?????

And how would you get all the other achievements if AB never pops or lets say it pops every AB weekend good luck waiting 3 years for your achievements not even including doing the exalted achievement another 4 years :D.

Users who are viewing this thread