Some BFA things tested in instance PVP

Yea they are way better, neck is +6

Fucking knew it. I think I have an enchant and stat pattern down now for BoE's n shit. It could be random af though, and I could be retarded for trying to find a logical pattern. It is Blizzard afterall.

PS: is there anyone who can test Epics vs Blues of same (this is very important) ilvl? Has to be exact same ilvl. See if there are any significant stat differences. (doesn't have to apply to lvl 19 - mostly curious about the weapons).

Fucking knew it. I think I have an enchant and stat pattern down now for BoE's n shit. It could be random af though, and I could be retarded for trying to find a logical pattern. It is Blizzard afterall.

PS: is there anyone who can test Epics vs Blues of same (this is very important) ilvl? Has to be exact same ilvl. See if there are any significant stat differences. (doesn't have to apply to lvl 19 - mostly curious about the weapons).
Love Festival necks are ilvl 24, nothing over the top stat wise.

Would it be possible to test the following:

-Dark Leather Boots
-Dark Leather Pants
-Bluegill Breeches
-ilvl 25 shadowfang
-5/5 defias set bonus
-Fire Eater's Vial (toy, used to be usable in arena)
-Bloodcursed Felblade + Howling Blade (prefer 25 ilvl Howling Blade if possible)
-Assa vs Sub vs Outlaw in dmg numbers from main abilities
-Glorious stats vs Peerless stats on chest
-Assassin's Blade (ilvl 21 or 25 to check stats)
-Old dungeon satchel cloaks (stamina, monkey etc.)
-Mongoose, dancing steel and unholy weapon enchant
-Forest Leather Bracers vs Wrangler's
can somone check SF and gloom 25ilvl on ptr?

Would u guys rather have 1 extra stam and 1 agil instead of secondary stats? Can't decide if I want to use double argas or 1 argas and 1 bg ring in bfa
have a set for pure primary stat stacking and have a balanced set with vers in every slot IMO

So many of your posts are pessimistic...
I'll go ahead and say that class imbalance has been a thing for a long time in wow twinking. cata hunters, mop hunters and rogues, wod bm monks, legion hunts, now BFA hunts and maybe a few others. Seeing how other classes are also becoming pretty strong, having more imbalanced classes just makes it balanced. The fun is in gearing, enchants, and destroying people without them in BGs. Plus in wargames people will obviously put bans on fotm classes or restrictions. It's always been that way. If you're one to solo queue 24/7 then that sucks if you get grouped up on by fotm.
What a mesmerizingly dumb comment. Where to begin lmao, I can say this above all: for all the hate it has gotten legion pvp templates saved twinking this expansion. Pessimism is completely warranted when talking about bfa low lvl twinking. Oh... unless you just reroll fotm ofcourse. Gz on another hunter expansion everyone. You'll miss legion class "balance" mark my words.

do people actually twink for balance? If you want a "balanced" pvp experience your best bet is max level.

I'm genuinely curious as to what makes twinking appealing to you all. For me it's probably the community and disgusting gear grind.
[doublepost=1529301525,1529301430][/doublepost]
Have you tried endgame recently. 20-29 survival aids fest is more balanced.
To be honest I haven't, been playing a lot of destiny 2 up until the recent news of the expansion hitting(BFA not Forsaken, but Forsaken looks hype!!!!). From my perspective of watching my roommate Q high rated arena it seems pfine though. 2s looks garbage but 3s looks fine, a lot of viable classes and gameplay is pretty solid from what I've seen

What a mesmerizingly dumb comment. Where to begin lmao, I can say this above all: for all the hate it has gotten legion pvp templates saved twinking this expansion. Pessimism is completely warranted when talking about bfa low lvl twinking. Oh... unless you just reroll fotm ofcourse. Gz on another hunter expansion everyone. You'll miss legion class "balance" mark my words.

If by “balance” you mean templates than absolutely not. One of the major aspects of a game like WoW is customization. Templates took that aspect from the game. I, and many others, will not miss that bullshit in the slightest.

And if you think that legion was balanced... I don’t know how to help you. It was far, far from balanced.

No, just...no.

Is there any piece of official info yet that gearing/enchants are back? And woudnt they need to separate BGs again after merging them because of templates?

If by “balance” you mean templates than absolutely not. One of the major aspects of a game like WoW is customization. Templates took that aspect from the game. I, and many others, will not miss that bullshit in the slightest.

And if you think that legion was balanced... I don’t know how to help you. It was far, far from balanced.
By balanced i mean relatively speaking compared to what could have been if instanced pvp was like world pvp in legion. Without templates this xpac literally every op thing would be twice as strong. I dont argue against customization but when everything oneshots maybe we're better of with templates. We either get boring and unbalanced or super aids and super unbalanced in bfa. Templates atleast serve to keep the oneshottyness down a little. Although blizz could take 5mins to scale low lvl dmg and healing but we all know that's not gonna happen.
[doublepost=1529313725,1529313625][/doublepost]
No, just...no.
Everything about my comment is completely spot on, try and refute me.

By balanced i mean relatively speaking compared to what could have been if instanced pvp was like world pvp in legion. Without templates this xpac literally every op thing would be twice as strong. I dont argue against customization but when everything oneshots maybe we're better of with templates. We either get boring and unbalanced or super aids and super unbalanced in bfa. Templates atleast serve to keep the oneshottyness down a little. Although blizz could take 5mins to scale low lvl dmg and healing but we all know that's not gonna happen.
[doublepost=1529313725,1529313625][/doublepost]
Everything about my comment is completely spot on, try and refute me.
12zs3g.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread