So this bracket is just completely dominated by hunters again or....?

C O T U S

Legend
.....?????????

personally i doubt hunters were ever not still the most broken, but now they are just totally out of control. who came up with casting steady shot while moving? you don't even have to do anything except run around. hunters don't have any abilities with an actual cast time

well who's trying to GY camp some eyepatches?

who came up with casting steady shot while moving?

someone who realized end game hunters should of had it all along?

you don't even have to do anything except run around. hunters don't have any abilities with an actual cast time

probably becuse they're not casters?

not my style thanks.

.....?????????

personally i doubt jajas were ever not still the most broken, but now they are just totally out of control. who came up with mixing spanish and english battlegroups? they don't even do anything except run around. jajas don't have any abilities

well who's trying to GY camp some jajas?
fixed

no need to play my mage. hunters are just arcane mages 2.0: they have a blink, they have a counterspell now (?????), they have consistent dps and burst, they have CC

pretty cool

.....?????????

personally i doubt hunters were ever not still the most broken, but now they are just totally out of control. who came up with casting steady shot while moving? you don't even have to do anything except run around. hunters don't have any abilities with an actual cast time

Actually, without jokes, hunters are one of the most funny classes to play and their skill cap is really high (and skill floor is really low too). ATM hunters just need to decrease their aspect 35>10 or soemthing like that and they will again be a good class.

no need to play my mage. hunters are just arcane mages 2.0: they have a blink, they have a counterspell now (?????), they have consistent dps and burst, they have CC

pretty cool
Don't forget hunter pets, especially BM hunter pets. Those pets by themselves can give a mage and other non-healer casters a run for their money, if not almost kill them. If only caster pets had such fighting power.
Plus, those pets also have their own talent tree (with their own trinket, and other abilities based on spec), how cool is that! If their pet dies? No problem! 2 second-cast rez, and those pets are back.

Overall, this is one of many, many, many examples how non-endgame PvP balance is not a priority to developers.

Last edited by a moderator:
fotm is all any one has ever rolled in this bracket nothing new there xD only thing that has increased is amount of 24s on both sides tbh

They're pretty cute. Still they aren't so tough without a healer.

know what you mean, if ur not pugging into a 24made ur pugging against a 24made both scenarios = shit games. bgs are beyond awful atm

know what you mean, if ur not pugging into a 24made ur pugging against a 24made both scenarios = shit games. bgs are beyond awful atm

u can always queue with clinic and bring some french24s to english bgs.

complains about 24s in bracket, premades with them... /facepalm

french? only ever been invited to groups with spanish tbh, which i normally leave after a few bgs most were not even objective -.-

and i'm not complianing about 24s for the most part there skill/shit ratio is higher than that of f2ps and from what i see so is the objective gameplay/derp mid gameplay. but the vast amount of 24mades queue vs shit pugs with undergeared idiot. if you pug into a decent team 9/10 times u will beat the 24made, problem is blizz don't want to put 24mades vs the 24mades it seems. each side end up facerolling undergeared new teams.

its rather unfortunate the removed resists % damage reduction function, he wasn't scrolled or anything just wearing agil gear and 8 agil potion

uTUKGV1.jpg

XvGjWr2.jpg

this on plate cloth could get like 700 crits XD

I don't find that the problem tho, its the usual that kills this bracket-awful teammates (like the overzealous who rush for flag, feed kills endlessly rezing, not assisting at all and rushing past you but preferring to go for flag and instantly losing it, too many stealth, not enough ranged,etc)

Users who are viewing this thread