So this bracket is just completely dominated by hunters again or....?

Cause they buff / nerf abilites accordingly to lvl 90

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but that sounds really lazy/stupid. Why act to improve balance at lvl 90 by buffing something learned at lvl 12? (Or lvl 45 for Iron Hawk.)

Shft is probably right.

Maybe the dude who replaced ghostcrawler loves hunters :rolleyes:

So what you're saying is that they shouldnt buff something like arcane shot or heroic strike abilites that people actually use just because it's learned at a low level?

So what you're saying is that they shouldnt buff something like arcane shot or heroic strike abilites that people actually use just because it's learned at a low level?

Not at all. There seems to be a widely-held view that Blizzard doesn't give game balance at low level much thought and this looks like another example.

In any case, the class designers are always going to have a difficult job achieving balance at all brackets and someone is always going to complain.

pvp 's not balanced at max lvl why would any other bracket be any different.

I can't think of any game on the top of my head with really well balanced pvp.

6-7/10 times hunter has highest kills and damage by the end of the game. This reason is because thay are far too mobile. I don't mind the steady shot thing, its the disengage speed, webtrap, interrupts, etc that make it so overwhelming.
This is why its hard to beat out a good hunter in score with another dps class. Simply because we cant maneuver as easily from tough situations and usually get kited or gangbanged.

6-7/10 times hunter has highest kills and damage by the end of the game. This reason is because thay are far too mobile. I don't mind the steady shot thing, its the disengage speed, webtrap, interrupts, etc that make it so overwhelming.
This is why its hard to beat out a good hunter in score with another dps class. Simply because we cant maneuver as easily from tough situations and usually get kited or gangbanged.

Not when im in the battleground : )

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=216090079

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes no sense: complaining about bracket balance in a bracket that Blizz doesn't monitor.
What makes sense: working on a way to encourage blizz to cater to the ftp market.

It seems a missed opportunity for them to continue to fail to monetize or incentivize ftp'ers when an entire industry has already laid the ground work here (which they already emulate…to whit: cash shop).

Anyway, why not move this over to he blizz forums?

Users who are viewing this thread