So this bracket is just completely dominated by hunters again or....?

I don't agree that rogues are currently dominating this bracket. Rogues are pretty much a one trick pony. If you dont manage to kill the hunter with your opener he will disengage and cc you which will kill you. Though if you're smart and playing ne. ambush - shadowmeld - stealth - repeat and the hunter dies.

With that being said a rogue can easy go 30/40-0 in wsg if played smart and not to actually win just going for killing blows.

the average hunter will target u easy in shadowmeld, this even if he doesnt DoTs/marks u be4 u meld.

meld has 2min cd, so u could go 10-0 atleast in ur theory.

Don't forget hunter pets, especially BM hunter pets. Those pets by themselves can give a mage and other non-healer casters a run for their money, if not almost kill them. If only caster pets had such fighting power.
Plus, those pets also have their own talent tree (with their own trinket, and other abilities based on spec), how cool is that! If their pet dies? No problem! 2 second-cast rez, and those pets are back.

Overall, this is one of many, many, many examples how non-endgame PvP balance is not a priority to developers.

Hunters that has Cunning as their pet's spec, they get a free spell that let's enemies not crit for I believe 10 secs. (Affective for rogues or other hunters during 1v1) . xD

Yeah bliz really should nerf rogues mobility

Hahahaha that's funny :D Rogues are one of the least mobile classes, yes they can have 20% speed increase while stealthed with nightstalker talent, and nelf has an extra 5% when stealth, but its rarely of great use. You still need to anticipate the opponents direction, and most of the time u gotta mount up to get somewhere fast then your cover is blown, more noticable in WSG, Arathi is not as bad. I'm not a big fan of the talent, I think worgens Darkflight sprint racial is the best racial for a rogue. But yeh my priests get no speed advantages, undead and human, priests might be the slowest class but have very nice heals.

It's not bad if 2 or so bit when there is 5+ . My arms war picks on them though and kill my share

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeh Blizz caters too much to attracting new players, but forget about their long time subscribers. With each expansion the game gets easier, it should be getting harder. I dislike when they made new gear for 85s as well as other brackets, what about my mate who was full legendary at 85, and now u can buy better gear off AH, u don't even need to earn your gear, you get better gear than legendarys getting greens from quests in MoP . I can't see how any gear should be better than legendary, you couldn't even transmog your gear with legendarys, now his gear is junk and can only stand around looking cool. Each new expansion is only made so people can have a chance at a level playing field, and buffs/nerfs are only made in relation to how many complaints they get, not what they consider fair.

I guess "haters gonna hate" is the meta for this thread.

In my experience of this bracket, it's overall team tactics and good healers that make a team dominant. What would happen if a team of 10 hunters or 10 rogues played WSG? Do you think they'd faceroll? (If someone has already done this, please post link to video!)

Yeh Blizz caters too much to attracting new players, but forget about their long time subscribers. With each expansion the game gets easier, it should be getting harder.

I think PvP and heroics are a possible exception to this. But otherwise agree. Blizz aren't the only ones doing it though. Everything seems to be getting dumbed down.

Survive 24 Priest mind blast... Priceless

War stomp 2 24 Rogues... Priceless

Trinket 24 Protpali's HOJ and survive 1100frisbee... Priceless

Root and displace beast from 24 shammy purge 800 lightening bolts... Priceless

Break free with speed pot to home base....almost Priceless

For moments like this: HUNTACARD!
Scattered before cap... rooted n silenced by pet... sent to GY in spirit form by F2P skill patch hunters... just F'ing priceless...

Last edited by a moderator:
Survive 24 Priest mind blast... Priceless

War stomp 2 24 Rogues... Priceless

Trinket 24 Protpali's HOJ and survive 1100frisbee... Priceless

Root and displace beast from 24 shammy purge 800 lightening bolts... Priceless

Break free with speed pot to home base....almost Priceless

For moments like this: HUNTACARD!
Scattered before cap... rooted n silenced by pet... sent to GY in spirit form by F2P skill patch hunters... just F'ing priceless...

finnaly a class countered you... priceless

not that u couldnt trinket scatter and shapeshift root but kk.

finnaly a class countered you... priceless

not that u couldnt trinket scatter and shapeshift root but kk.

yes, hunters are the real heroes of the bracket.. brave and heroic ppl who free the bracket from everything evil (e.g resto druid)
thank you cripz, thank you and your fellow hunters

Users who are viewing this thread