US So iLvl Scaling is a thing on Twinks

Complicacy

Grandfathered
I figured this out at my regular farm spot of Goats, I noticed on my druid the HP change around 7.2, wrote it off as a mob buff or just not remembering correctly. So I went back today and noticed a definite change in HP to 320k, I could of sworn it was 300k-319k max. A friend suggested I check on another Toon(787 ilvl) and low and behold the mobs health was 299k, which was 320k on my 856 Druid.

I've tried reducing their health on my druid by replacing & taking off pieces but had no luck.

It's not a big issue since you benefit way more from stats/ilvl than mains compared to scaling, just figured I'd let people know it is a thing.

There seems to be some type of cap which you need to reach to make the scaling kick in.
On my mage everything is normal.

1rbcNEj.png

There seems to be some type of cap which you need to reach to make the scaling kick in.
On my mage everything is normal.

I would think 850+ is the cap same scaling as 110's

Last edited:
I checked for you guys, I got a 310k hp goat. Which is 10k hp more hp then you with being 299k, for a change of 60+ ilvls... which is not too bad, it will still die in 1 shot.

NEgUmvK.jpg

With @Cds posting his results between 850 (technically due to rounding) and 859 plus @Changzu posting 857 iLvLs it would seem the threshold is between 851 and 856 where the NPCs gain about ~4% Health.
Pretty sure it'll just be (above) 850 like what's confirmed for 110s :)

Last edited:
Complete BS, My druid has absolutely no problems at crabs, and in Dungeons I'm usually 90% of the the damage. (even with some other twinks grouped).
Same, if he really still thinks his 110 is better than a 101 and does better dps and everything I will still gladly match times with him and STILL give him a 1 boss lead on me to make it fair :3

Whats "better" is up to perception. Yeah 101 twinks can solo dungeons pretty fast because of the gear that we have. But if you dps a dummy for 5min i bet you that the 110 dps is higher.

1 boss led? That's it? you could tell him to start on the last boss any twink should still be able to beat him.

But this guy must have had broken gear if he couldn't solo crabs.

Users who are viewing this thread