So I herd EU tinkers need moar threads, so tell me who are the beste

Status
Not open for further replies.
HCL is 2 expansions old now. You need to stop living in the past. It may of been 1 of the best expansions but srsly, you cant keep using HCL as a way to define if someone is good or not.

Just funny to point out that them new school kids were so bad back when 3.3.5 were live and that's why they are afraid to duel us on hcl

We have both won and lose same amount of times against each other I guess and it was only practise duels we did lol nothing srs, you seem to take everything srsly dude you must have some irl problems oh and btw tesco are a very good rvr rogue and he have been playing on hcl for way longer then I have xD
tesco didnt play wotlk 19s, u lost to him i heard? :)

I got dinner in a sec and after that im just gonna do that 1v1 pri vs pri with hurrx then I'll get on hcl I guess and btw i said cata/mop new schools only :p

/sniff i smell shart

thats fart with abit of shit in it :cool:

hcl is 4 years ago, its just some ppls private time warp where they can tell each other how great they are. its not even real wow anymore.

/thread

I dont give a shit about those list's people only post name of their friends

you obviously do mate, every time someone mentions a rogue that aint you you throw a fit.

if you played more on real wow who knows........​it could be you.......

We had shit setup not even a fc as I said you have some irl problems every post I have seen of you on TI are either a flame, troll or qq, and btw if you didnt know now you know HSA never do group queuing
btw how did your 6-man-attempt-to-win-vs-pug go?

i think bad cus 2-0

Now please stop challenging me for stupid duels on your main class when you dodge me every fucking time, you are only a TI nerd and you cannot prove anything ingame View attachment 649
we can play priest v priest right now if u want to?

inb4 "YEAH ON HAMCAKELAND"

Attachments

• hurrx dodge.jpg
    hurrx dodge.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 97
I remember roula saying in that 10v10 alliance wsg he said and I quote " azol hates anyone he doesn't know" hence why we had lovely convo in raid chat.

Players think there "real twinks" because they play Hcl, 90% of the posters here have played since wrath. The only difference between the 90% and azol is We've moved on with twinking and not used Hcl as a bench mark for skill. We all know cata and mop have reduced the skill level of pvp but we don't moan/feel threatened by new players.

move on, move with the times. Twinking has changed deal with it.

Peace out, A town.

Dude this is not the first time he challenges me on TI to act like he is good then dont show up ingame

rogue: arkant > u
hunter: arkant > u

Sorry man but just no, Azol is way better than Arkant when it comes to rogues
Azol has dueled and won duels vs the best rogues that had played way longer than Arkant has even played this game, Azol is more experienced and has played rogue before when it wasn't just ambush stealth ambush spam, Arkant has never dueled anyone who can play this game and he will never get a chance 'cause of A) MoP & Cata are very bad compared to anything before B) Arkant is a new players and is not particularly good at any class C) there are no good players left in this bracket that he could prove he knew how to play by beating someone (multiple times in row without CDs et cetera) except Blackout and he is very inactive so I don't see him ever being able to be anything else than a nobody that plays what is left of this sad bracket

I dont hate everyone lol, and I have nothing against any1 in EU really, And tbh I never play hcl lol I am on retail 90% of the time I am just saying that mop 19 doesnt req much skills compared to tbc/wotlk
I remember roula saying in that 10v10 alliance wsg he said and I quote " azol hates anyone he doesn't know" hence why we had lovely convo in raid chat.

Players think there "real twinks" because they play Hcl, 90% of the posters here have played since wrath. The only difference between the 90% and azol is We've moved on with twinking and not used Hcl as a bench mark for skill. We all know cata and mop have reduced the skill level of pvp but we don't moan/feel threatened by new players.

move on, move with the times. Twinking has changed deal with it.

Peace out, A town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread