So... how do you dispute a 6 month botting ban?

LOL FUCKING REKT, i told you this would happen ryan omfg, and to think u used my account 1 day without me knowing to bot.

Well ryan, i cant really feel bad,
Told you to stay clean but u like cheating.

latest

Should have used incognito mode. I hacked the government and got away with it all thanks to incognito mode. After that I played CoD and used aimbot to get dank headshots. Still didnt get banned. I'm SmArht.
giphy.gif

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

did you not learn your lesson after seeing like 200,000 people getting banned back in may?

Dude your lucky devm the god put out that unban guide

First of all BGbuddy is instant ban, you should really only use HB for farming PVE bs that's NOT endgame
The sfang grind is an safer thing to do
Don't put yourself as DND or AFK, be in a guild and have reliable trust worthy bnet friends who don't mind seeing your ass up all night botting fang

Don't say you bot in ANY wow chat, that's evidence via chat log for a ban offense. Don't even say the word bot, say b0t instead

Don't run it wreck less 24/7 you need breaks

If you wanna be 100% safe, use a 2nd account

Am I missing something here?

Isn't the whole point of playing WOW to have fun, what's the point of playing WOW if you don't play at all, but let a computer program play for you?

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I would rather level my toons and grind them myself, despite the repetition than let a computer try and do it for me.........

Dude your lucky devm the god put out that unban guide

First of all BGbuddy is instant ban, you should really only use HB for farming PVE bs that's NOT endgame
The sfang grind is an safer thing to do
Don't put yourself as DND or AFK, be in a guild and have reliable trust worthy bnet friends who don't mind seeing your ass up all night botting fang

Don't say you bot in ANY wow chat, that's evidence via chat log for a ban offense. Don't even say the word bot, say b0t instead

Don't run it wreck less 24/7 you need breaks

If you wanna be 100% safe, use a 2nd account

You kinda contradict your last point by running your bot on both accounts lol. Change it to "if you wanna increase the amount of income, use a 2nd account."

Users who are viewing this thread