So... how do you dispute a 6 month botting ban?

Honor buddy forums are a pretty good read today. I got banned for fishing bot, i used to have camped out in Wailing Caverns for weeks on end about 7 years ago.

Ban waves=no way out unless you get your parents to call and say your mentally retarded and can't function without it

They will never lift the ban I'm afraid. I have been botting since the glider days and my tip to you is to buy 5x battle chests now when they are so cheap. Use RAF and lvl 5x druids using dungeonbuddy. Use 1 balance, 1 Guardian, 2 feral and 1 resto. When they are lvl 90 go and suicidebot dungeons for gold. This should generate a lot of gold before they get banned. Also make a lvl 1 on a fresh account that you connect to a guild that u keep the druids in. Make the lvl 1 GM log it off and never use it until u need to withdraw the gold. I recently returned to gold farming and hit cold cap fast using this method.

They will never lift the ban I'm afraid. I have been botting since the glider days and my tip to you is to buy 5x battle chests now when they are so cheap. Use RAF and lvl 5x druids using dungeonbuddy. Use 1 balance, 1 Guardian, 2 feral and 1 resto. When they are lvl 90 go and suicidebot dungeons for gold. This should generate a lot of gold before they get banned. Also make a lvl 1 on a fresh account that you connect to a guild that u keep the druids in. Make the lvl 1 GM log it off and never use it until u need to withdraw the gold. I recently returned to gold farming and hit cold cap fast using this method.

holy shit.

they banned me on my 2 f2p wow accs, but not on my p2p. I was botting on my p2p a week ago or so, but I don't have p2p on it anymore cuz I just used the 10 day trial. I used bgbuddy on one of my accs after I used the questing bot to lvl up and such. on my main f2p twink (diff acc, and because I'm alliance and the win ratio is gay asf) I used bgbuddy only for alterec valley. does blizzard know when everyone is using a bot, or was I reported up the ass??

was this a ban wave??

holy shit.

they banned me on my 2 f2p wow accs, but not on my p2p. I was botting on my p2p a week ago or so, but I don't have p2p on it anymore cuz I just used the 10 day trial. I used bgbuddy on one of my accs after I used the questing bot to lvl up and such. on my main f2p twink (diff acc, and because I'm alliance and the win ratio is gay asf) I used bgbuddy only for alterec valley. does blizzard know when everyone is using a bot, or was I reported up the ass??

was this a ban wave??

edit: I never even got an AV pop while botting my main f2p. I only used the bot so that I'd always take the pop and not miss it if I was afk or tabbed out :( after I got pop I'd turn bot off and play legit. Think telling em that could help me out??

edit: I never even got an AV pop while botting my main f2p. I only used the bot so that I'd always take the pop and not miss it if I was afk or tabbed out :( after I got pop I'd turn bot off and play legit. Think telling em that could help me out??

I Warn You. You better not Bot in my house.

I got permabanned three or four years ago for botting, but fortunately, it was my first offense. I brought that up kissed ass a lil bit and they overturned it to a 3day suspension(for all 3 accs I used for botting)

Uninstalled honorbuddy that day and haven't looked back, momma didn't raise no fool. If it's a repeat offense you're fucked :p

I got permabanned three or four years ago for botting, but fortunately, it was my first offense. I brought that up kissed ass a lil bit and they overturned it to a 3day suspension(for all 3 accs I used for botting)

Uninstalled honorbuddy that day and haven't looked back, momma didn't raise no fool. If it's a repeat offense you're fucked :p

I like the sig!

Users who are viewing this thread