US <Skill Ratio> - Bleeding Hollow (H) Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
DASFIZZLA'S SCREENSHOT OF THE DAY:

WoWScrnShot_112811_173627.jpg

WHO HAS MORE TALENT TREE RESPECS THAN ME?

EDIT: see my rum pizza? i need moar plz <3

I'v had a handful of people ask me "Why did you leave <Waw Tawent>?". Here is the full explanation:​

In early February of 2011, I joined <Waw Tawent> after receiving a message from their guild master asking to transfer from Arthas to Bleeding Hollow. Since I was having problems with <Show You the Light>, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to start somewhere new. I was always fascinated with <Waw Tawent> and the members that played in it up until that point. Once I met their members, I found them to be quite easy to get along with.

Before receiving a request to join <Waw Tawent>, about five months earlier, I had received another message from their guild master asking me to join on my priest. At that point I was only playing my priest and had no plans on making a hunter. Unfotunently, I wasn't playing World of Warcraft as much at the time and I turned down the offer to transfer to Bleeding Hollow. After creating my hunter and playing him for few months, that's when I received the private message.

he opportunity to join <Waw Tawent> had always been available, but I hadn't jumped at the offer until I had played my hunter for about five months. Once I transfered over, became acquainted with their members, and made a spot for myself, I began to spend alot more time playing my level 19 hunter. Since <Waw Tawent>'s guild master was a hunter, we had somthing in common to talk about.

Before that point, I had been teased about my identical appearance to my new guild master. This had no effect on me seeing that the players who tried to attack me with these facts just showed me how much they cared. After time I began to get better with my hunter by improving my ability to play objectively, manage my abilities (e.g. Aspect of the Cheetah), and leading a team in a Warsong Gulch. Many can say that he molded me into what I am, but that is far from the truth.

After a few original A-Team members become inactive, my premade spot opened up and I looked forward to versing any guild(s) that popped up over the course of time I spent in <Waw Tawent>. Feeling that I had been in the guild long enough, I started to theory craft with my guild master on strategys we could use with the introduction of spells (patch 4.0.1.). We drew up plenty of ideas from using the horde base to our advantage, midfield, and even a silly strategy we titled "Beau's Reach Around" which was to turtle in our base until [10] stack debuff and send our two rogues on offense to slay their flag carrier.

After my return to the guild in mid-November, the atmosphere had changed; I had left about a month before to start up my guild <Take Care> and decided I didn't have enough time to run a guild, so I transfered back to horde and rejoin <Waw Tawent>. As a resault of me going alliance, my previous guildie, Ore, had started up his own guild off of the recruits I had gathered to create <Beantown Bullies>. So, I found my faction change to alliance worth the money since I brought together a good portion of the community to Bleeding Hollow indirectly.

I knew after leaving <Waw Tawent> two times previously that the third time leaving and returning would be a little bit different. Sure enough, it had changed entirely from the guild members, attitude, and view on premades. The population of twinks in the guild had practically doubles, it felt as if people were more cocky, and people began to get excited about premades. Knowing at that point I had been replaced by another hunter in the guild, I wasn't to suprised. At the time our guild master didn't have a hunter available since I had been gone for a short period of time and a premade was quickly approaching.

Other then people being cocky as I stated earlier, my guild master's attitude had changed drastically too. I started to feel the cold shoulder from him and everyone else who planned on playing in the upcoming premade verse <Use Splash Attack>. I have always been able to read people pretty well and this situation I was in was no exception. <Waw Tawent>'s guild master started to notice that the flash light pointed at him started to stray away when I came into the picture.

Up to that point, I had been in his guild and was planning on premading for him. My premade, gear, and composition ideas had been shared between the two of us and now he clamed them for his own. Once I left and came back he began to act as if everything we discussed up until that point had all come from him. To get me back for leaving his guild and stealing a little bit of his crowd, he couldn't stand to see some one else compared to him. After having the fact that I wasn't premading for <Waw Tawent> anymore thrown in my face by their guild master and members, I decided to leave.

I wish everyone in <Waw Tawent> the best of luck, especially the guild master with an IQ of 80. Keep on regurgitating the things I'v taught you, Totei.​

I'v had a handful of people ask me "Why did you leave <Waw Tawent>?". Here is the full explanation:

In early February of 2011, I joined <Waw Tawent> after receiving a message from their guild master asking to transfer from Arthas to Bleeding Hollow. Since I was having problems with <Show You the Light>, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to start somewhere new. I was always fascinated with <Waw Tawent> and the members that played in it up until that point. Once I met their members, I found them to be quite easy to get along with.

Before receiving a request to join <Waw Tawent>, about five months earlier, I had received another message from their guild master asking me to join on my priest. At that point I was only playing my priest and had no plans on making a hunter. Unfotunently, I wasn't playing World of Warcraft as much at the time and I turned down the offer to transfer to Bleeding Hollow. After creating my hunter and playing him for few months, that's when I received the private message.

he opportunity to join <Waw Tawent> had always been available, but I hadn't jumped at the offer until I had played my hunter for about five months. Once I transfered over, became acquainted with their members, and made a spot for myself, I began to spend alot more time playing my level 19 hunter. Since <Waw Tawent>'s guild master was a hunter, we had somthing in common to talk about.

Before that point, I had been teased about my identical appearance to my new guild master. This had no effect on me seeing that the players who tried to attack me with these facts just showed me how much they cared. After time I began to get better with my hunter by improving my ability to play objectively, manage my abilities (e.g. Aspect of the Cheetah), and leading a team in a Warsong Gulch. Many can say that he molded me into what I am, but that is far from the truth.

After a few original A-Team members become inactive, my premade spot opened up and I looked forward to versing any guild(s) that popped up over the course of time I spent in <Waw Tawent>. Feeling that I had been in the guild long enough, I started to theory craft with my guild master on strategys we could use with the introduction of spells (patch 4.0.1.). We drew up plenty of ideas from using the horde base to our advantage, midfield, and even a silly strategy we titled "Beau's Reach Around" which was to turtle in our base until [10] stack debuff and send our two rogues on offense to slay their flag carrier.

After my return to the guild in mid-November, the atmosphere had changed; I had left about a month before to start up my guild <Take Care> and decided I didn't have enough time to run a guild, so I transfered back to horde and rejoin <Waw Tawent>. As a resault of me going alliance, my previous guildie, Ore, had started up his own guild off of the recruits I had gathered to create <Beantown Bullies>. So, I found my faction change to alliance worth the money since I brought together a good portion of the community to Bleeding Hollow indirectly.

I knew after leaving <Waw Tawent> two times previously that the third time leaving and returning would be a little bit different. Sure enough, it had changed entirely from the guild members, attitude, and view on premades. The population of twinks in the guild had practically doubles, it felt as if people were more cocky, and people began to get excited about premades. Knowing at that point I had been replaced by another hunter in the guild, I wasn't to suprised. At the time our guild master didn't have a hunter available since I had been gone for a short period of time and a premade was quickly approaching.

Other then people being cocky as I stated earlier, my guild master's attitude had changed drastically too. I started to feel the cold shoulder from him and everyone else who planned on playing in the upcoming premade verse <Use Splash Attack>. I have always been able to read people pretty well and this situation I was in was no exception. <Waw Tawent>'s guild master started to notice that the flash light pointed at him started to stray away when I came into the picture.

Up to that point, I had been in his guild and was planning on premading for him. My premade, gear, and composition ideas had been shared between the two of us and now he clamed them for his own. Once I left and came back he began to act as if everything we discussed up until that point had all come from him. To get me back for leaving his guild and stealing a little bit of his crowd, he couldn't stand to see some one else compared to him. After having the fact that I wasn't premading for <Waw Tawent> anymore thrown in my face by their guild master and members, I decided to leave.

I wish everyone in <Waw Tawent> the best of luck, especially the guild master with an IQ of 80. Keep on regurgitating the things I'v taught you, Totei.

I'v had a handful of people ask me "Why did you leave <Waw Tawent>?". Here is the full explanation:

I wish everyone in <Waw Tawent> the best of luck, especially the guild master with an IQ of 80. Keep on regurgitating the things I'v taught you, Totei.

Lmao beau ur such a fag

you have said this already and nobody cared the first time

Wednesday's screenshot of the week #24:

Hunters received their much needed damage buff to Explosive Shot with patch 4.3! Maybe they will now finally be balanced.
<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread