Shut up and play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually a pretty funny insult if you knew what I was talking about. Go be mediocre at an easy bracket some more. I am sure you are building up quite the reputation.

Its actually a pretty funny insult if you knew what I was talking about. Go be mediocre at an easy bracket some more. I am sure you are building up quite the reputation.

Here's a master of inciting rage and drama within a bracket. Master 4en your presence is needed here to spice this place up. I try my best to rile these kids up all the time.

Yah you got me I just so happen to be one of those children who thinks they are better then they actually are....................... oh wait a second

So this would be the reason why Mayhem is looking for A-team hunters?

My desire to rile up the children that inhabit this forum has fuck all to do with your opinion of my skill. I'm just as good at hunter as you are, the only thing you have going for you is that you rarely play solo. You're constantly backed up by 5+ of your guild mates, so to the oblivious onlooker you seem good.

You're a try hard dimwit and frankly I'm of going back and forth with you. You're just too easy, but you're so fucking stupid that you keep coming back for more.

My desire to rile up the children that inhabit this forum has fuck all to do with your opinion of my skill. I'm just as good at hunter as you are, the only thing you have going for you is that you rarely play solo. You're constantly backed up by 5+ of your guild mates, so to the oblivious onlooker you seem good.

You're a try hard dimwit and frankly I'm of going back and forth with you. You're just too easy, but you're so fucking stupid that you keep coming back for more.

Harsh words coming from someone who has never been involved in anything related to 19's that mattered. Keep trolling the forums you'll be good one day.. after all if you're good at forums you're good at tinks I hear.

I like that you liked that random's post about not being a fan of "children" with a tendency to overestimate their worth. Gosh you make it so easy for me.

stay itzy bitzy

Last edited by a moderator:

Na Brown gkicked him so that won't happen anymore.

Harsh words coming from someone who has never been involved in anything related to 19's that mattered. Keep trolling the forums you'll be good one day.. after all if you're good at forums you're good at tinks I hear.

stay itzy bitzy

Considering I've been involved with and actively playing in this bracket for like 3 months now, and then only on the weekends - yeah your assertion is correct. But I'm not here to flex my nuts and prove my 19 tink dominance. I know my worth, and those I play with know it. I don't need to pull off Sneaky-level cries for approval at every turn ;) I'm here to play some pug games, have some fun and piss kids off. That being said, I'll out-rogue you any day of the week child.

Stay away dewgong your words are meaningless in this matter.

Considering I've been involved with and actively playing in this bracket for like 3 months now, and then only on the weekends - yeah your assertion is correct. But I'm not here to flex my nuts and prove my 19 tink dominance. I know my worth, and those I play with know it. I don't need to pull off Sneaky-level cries for approval at every turn ;) I'm here to play some pug games, have some fun and piss kids off. That being said, I'll out-rogue you any day of the week child.

Hush now, it's past your bed time and I can tell you're getting cranky

Hush now, it's past your bed time and I can tell you're getting cranky

I-aint-Even-mad.gif

I've been starting to like Brown a lot more lately.

He's actually realising that he doesn't need these morons in his premade, or on the forums talking shit to the wrong players.

Hopefully he reads this and gets rid of Fanatic.

Guy's dead weight and has no brain.

EDIT: Brown probably has wised up and will. He only needs to play Mass or something on rogue.

I've been starting to like Brown a lot more lately.

He's actually realising that he doesn't need these morons in his premade, or on the forums talking shit to the wrong players.

Hopefully he reads this and gets rid of Fanatic.

Guy's dead weight and has no brain.

EDIT: Brown probably has wised up and will. He only needs to play Mass or something on rogue.

Kancer you're my fav. Always on top of meaningless posts.. god I love you, too bad your team lost to 6 rogues today in a premade.

But stick to Pizza's no post rule it'll serve you better. We need quality posts to clean this forum up.. and the trash you post is considered littering and against the TOC. Remember.. Pizza is watching you.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got u bro hmu 4 my digits ill get u hella feet

get novad on the hill uR positioning is the exact opposite of aug's (aka your fuckinG traYsh)

/lol
/lol
/lo...
Apnea has died.

uR trashx

Anyway you guys have been great. I'm off to bed because I have a real job and a real life. But I'll be back tomorrow so please leave your witty comments below and I'll be sure to get back to you. I hope I read no more Kancer trash when I wake up.. because this forum is precious to me and I would hate for my thread to be littered come morning,

come @ me bro? did I use that right?

See you in the Gulch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread