EU Shoulder Enchant

Have shoulders and enchant in high level character bags. Open trade window with your twink. High level starts to use the enchant on shoulders. Press okay button that says will make this item bop. As the enchant bar is going, put the shoulders in the trade window. Press trade on twink character. Right as the enchant is about to finish press trade on high level character. If done right the enchant will apply and the twink will recieved the item traded. If done too quickly it won't work and you can try again. If done too slowly your high level character will have to keep the item as it is now bound to that character. That's how I did it. Took three tries on practice items before I made it work. Maybe there is a way you can increase your ping so the window of opportunity is longer, I'm not sure. I have two accounts and two monitors so it wasnt hard to do all this by myself. Good luck

If it makes no difference at all then why are they bothering to put them on? If they're exploiting shoulder enchants then they'll probably exploit belt enchants as well and those are huge. That's probably what he's really looking for and just doesn't want to say it here.
The only reason I have trade - glitched bows, shoulders or legs is for the bragging rights. It's honestly just something to show off: especially when performed on an already hard to obtain item

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Have shoulders and enchant in high level character bags. Open trade window with your twink. High level starts to use the enchant on shoulders. Press okay button that says will make this item bop. As the enchant bar is going, put the shoulders in the trade window. Press trade on twink character. Right as the enchant is about to finish press trade on high level character. If done right the enchant will apply and the twink will recieved the item traded. If done too quickly it won't work and you can try again. If done too slowly your high level character will have to keep the item as it is now bound to that character. That's how I did it. Took three tries on practice items before I made it work. Maybe there is a way you can increase your ping so the window of opportunity is longer, I'm not sure. I have two accounts and two monitors so it wasnt hard to do all this by myself. Good luck

why does that work again? that was fixed back in TBC. originally it was fixed in the mailbox, then it was patched for the auction house method, and then it was patched for the guild bank.

It's way easier with LOWER ping btw. Since the enchant bug is based off timing, and not actual lag mechanics. Higher ping would mean way more wonky of a timing window.

Users who are viewing this thread