Shit warrior, WiP

If I were you, I wouldn't say things like "the shit he says in the chat is just rediculous" after you've done the exact same thing by constantly swearing and calling everyone all sort of names for no reason what so ever in the Horde chat. No offence, but it's true.

None taken, because you are right. :rolleyes:

I understant my rants can be a litlle harsh. But they're always filled with tactics and ideas about killing EFCs and healers. If only the random puggers would listen to me. :p So truthfully, it's not just some random raging.

But i promise to be more positive next time. :D (If the jajas promise to learn English and the randoms start showing some sense of tactics.)

EEeeeey! Dont diss Mihej!

OT: Nice warrior 9/10 would bang

Yeah i'll be a bit nicer to Mihej. ;)

I love your sig!

anyway i started to play horde again recently so i will see about myself how bad he is :p

On which realm are you playing horde? Come to Aggramar and i'll help you gear your char. :cool:

On which realm are you playing horde? Come to Aggramar and i'll help you gear your char. :cool:

Already started on Saurfang-Darkspear-Terrokar the same as my alliance Chars and right now my char passed pre-boa season :)

omg.. O M G ! is that mihej dat worgen 24 roq?!?! i'm ur fanboi dude!! he's best roqeu this bracket...shit eu? NO best roq world!

luve ur awesome game play..and u be always were ur team need u.
i belive u dont need to stealt, cause u will allways rulez!

HAIL TO MIHEJ!

lol, rofl, muhaha
( got tears in the eyes )

So much of just about everything in here.

OT: nice char man, finish it!

Thanks man! Got some irl stuff keeping me from playing too much, so it's gonna take a while to get the looms. Was hoping I'd get it geared ready for wod but nop :p

Wtf juggernaut talent? Fix that shit ASAP before I eat my balls

Used it since warbringer got nerfed, worked very nicely for me, I like the consistency of it and I'm used to it so no thanks :p

edit: oh, in case you meant I should get some high level talent with the bug, I've been in the army so haven't tried yet. Don't know if I can bother since couldn't bg anyways, and literally my every toon is under one account so don't wanna risk it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Used it since warbringer got nerfed, worked very nicely for me, I like the consistency of it and I'm used to it so no thanks :p

edit: oh, in case you meant I should get some high level talent with the bug, I've been in the army so haven't tried yet. Don't know if I can bother since couldn't bg anyways, and literally my every toon is under one account so don't wanna risk it :p

i c Shockwave, sick warrior tbh :D

i c Shockwave, sick warrior tbh :D

Yup, I admit I ended up trying it after all :D was fun while it lasted, tbh I think it wasn't THAT op since the bgs were literally filled with 24s/hunters/rogues anyways, as it has been for a while :p

Thanks for the kind words about my toon btw <3

Shameless self-bump and doublepost, but does anyone happen to know what is the stat to stack for fury in 6.0.2? And what about arms? All help is greatly appreciated :) hopefully get to try out the new patch soon, been waiting for it so much when lurking TI at the barracks, not being able to play :D

Shameless self-bump and doublepost, but does anyone happen to know what is the stat to stack for fury in 6.0.2? And what about arms? All help is greatly appreciated :) hopefully get to try out the new patch soon, been waiting for it so much when lurking TI at the barracks, not being able to play :D

Hey man! i got a 19 arms warrior and im loving it.

Slacknul @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

got a bit of balance between strength and crit. I must admit that it's working for me but the survivability could be raised with an AGM :p

I'd say stack strength, with crits being only 150% dmg, crit rating got kind of a big nerf, while strength got a lot better, giving roughly 4 times more weapon dmg than prior prepatch

edit: uh and maybe equip slower and harder hitting weapon in offhand for fury, wild strike will hit harder, but i'm not sure on this as dmg formulas have changed a bit

with enrage gone and the crit dmg nerf you wanna mainly stack strength for arms, gear guide is in sig

all the abilities scale better with strength, especially rend

i haven't really tested fury but i guess it will be a similar story

with enrage gone and the crit dmg nerf you wanna mainly stack strength for arms, gear guide is in sig

all the abilities scale better with strength, especially rend

i haven't really tested fury but i guess it will be a similar story

What do you mean enrage gone? That crit rating no more multiplies bloodthirst crit chance to get enrages? I was getting enrage procs as fury quite often :) it's been quite fun a spec so far!

ps. Thanks a lot everyone for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread