Shit warrior, WiP

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/therapíst/advanced

Still need +1 str bracer chant, agm, armor kits and chest + 2h + pvp trink looms. Think the build will be good? Any thoughts are well appreciated, especially if expressed in form of a post :p thx in advance!

ps also farmed swiftness pot recipe :)

edit: oh, derp, in wrong spec it seems, and can't change spec atm =/ well, gear is still the same besides wep which is reef axe with +2 weapon damage.

yeah looks good dwb is a nice way to hit cap if you want some more crit, better make the most of it before the pre patch

also is it therapist or the rapist lal

[MENTION=24212]Dumbledorf[/MENTION] First of all, it's arms (which I mentioned in my post), and secondly, it's not a very good idea to stack str on a protwarr since AP scales really REALLY poorly with shield slam.

Get redbeard crest, diamond hammer, band of the skullcrusher(or demon band for WoD), the mail bracelets with hit, the looms chest with crit and the pvp trinket that gives you HP or AGM. Otherwise, everything else is okay. That's all the gear you'll need for a dps tank :p

hes horde, so he cant get the rfc legs or sparkmetal bracers or 7stre ring. they have one too but their ring scales to 8stre in bg.

[MENTION=24212]Dumbledorf[/MENTION] First of all, it's arms (which I mentioned in my post), and secondly, it's not a very good idea to stack str on a protwarr since AP scales really REALLY poorly with shield slam.

Sorry, I didn't read anywhere that you've mentioned that you'll be making it an arms warrior, but if i'm not wrong you're going for stacking crit and you're doing good so far. But you might want to get Bracers of the Most Trusted (That's just my opinion of course). Otherwise, everything seems fine and you're only missing the 2 loom trinkets + the loom chest and weapon. I wish you good luck with your character, seems potential :)

i like Yetolol is one of the warrior that i watch out and trying to have 1vs1 at warsong...

You wouldn't like Yetolol if he would play on your team. The level of skill is low, while the shit he says in chat is just ridiculous. No sense of tactics or teamplay.

I understand 1v1 against Yeto must be fun. Because u probably win 9/10 times. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread