US Shadowmourne!

ramrod

Grandfathered
Any advice on getting Shadowmounre on a level 80 paladin? what is the easiest way to get Blood infusion done?

As far as I know you will need 2 others, one of them being someone who can brez. I'm stuck on blood Infu aswell.
You will probs wipe a few times as you need to be the vamp. There are good guides on wowhead and YouTube

I have about 25 shadowmournes on my 2 accounts. Mostly level 85 paladins and death knights.

For blood infusion grab a lock (naked aka no gear) and a disc priest. Tell them to sit at the stairs while you tank blood queen until you get the debuff (the disc can pre "shield" you before the pull). Bite lock -> lock dies in purple fire (life tap helps) -> once second bit is up tell lock to rezz via soulstone (watch out for bosses aoe fear) -> bite lock again -> lock dies in fire again (to avoid killing other players) -> bite disc -> kill boss.

and keep the disc around for frost infusion. Boss does a huge chunk of damage to low level players.

Last edited:
thanks for the replies!

For many of the quests would be reccomended that you have a lvl 90-100 who isn't insanely geared so the boss isn't 1-2shot

I did it successfully on my first attempt last week with my level 80 Death Knight.
After putting some thought into it, I determined that I would run with a Balance Druid ( Druid MUST have http://www.wowhead.com/spell=197492/restoration-affinity) and a Warlock. This worked out very well because I was able to hold aggro the entire time, get healed by a passive that is off the aggro table, and the warlock was able to life tap to death after being bitten.

This is the order which I've used to complete the task:

Get bitten > Bite warlock (warlock life taps to death) [BITE #1] > Get bitten again > Rebirth warlock > Bite warlock [BITE #2] > Get bitten > Warlock Soulstones > Bite warlock [BITE #3] > Nuke boss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blood queen will do too much damage to you. And if you have somebody healing you through this they get the first bite and screw you over.

You need 4-5 people for this no less no more.

Trust me I just recently did this.

You need a tank
You need a full time healer
You need yourself the first bite target
And two bite targets

You will get the first bite by being the one to only damage blood queen. She will bite you 100% of the time. Your tank will simply hold aggro but remember the bite is determined on treat not aggro.

Even on 25 normal the damage will mount up.

Get 5 people be safe and get this over with.

Otherwise you will spend countless hours wiping and figuring out what to do.

Because almost all the guides including the ones are youtube are from a max level POV never from a twink which is completly different.

Blood queen will do too much damage to you. And if you have somebody healing you through this they get the first bite and screw you over.

You need 4-5 people for this no less no more.

Trust me I just recently did this.

You need a tank
You need a full time healer
You need yourself the first bite target
And two bite targets

You will get the first bite by being the one to only damage blood queen. She will bite you 100% of the time. Your tank will simply hold aggro but remember the bite is determined on treat not aggro.

Even on 25 normal the damage will mount up.

Get 5 people be safe and get this over with.

Otherwise you will spend countless hours wiping and figuring out what to do.

Because almost all the guides including the ones are youtube are from a max level POV never from a twink which is completly different.

Ignore everything he said and refer to my post. I did this last week with just a Balance druid and a warlock lol

Ignore everything he said and refer to my post. I did this last week with just a Balance druid and a warlock lol

And how long did it take you?

Not everybody will have your results

Take 4-5 people

Take 10min

Be over with it.

This is why people never get shadowmourne done or stuck on blood infusion.

Trust me more people the better.

I did it my first attempt. took about 5 minutes lol. refer to post #6 on this thread. In all honesty, we hardly even needed the druid with us. A haste stacked Blood DK is durable enough to keep himself up in 25N.

"This is why people never get shadowmourne done or stuck on blood infusion. This kind of mind set" I don't mean any disrespect, you're just overcomplicating a simple quest. I had no prior experience with Blood infusions and did it with ease.

Users who are viewing this thread