Shadowforge Bushmaster vs Bow of Searing Arrows

Now this is weird, because it went from SfBM is BiS to "it's subjective"

No, BiS has always been subjective and there's a million examples. I'm glad you are finally understanding though!

It can be subjective when the items are close enough in comparison. This was the question and it totally makes sense that these 2 are subjective. Just have been seeing ppl like strokes saying "no SFBM is BiS over BoSA". Weird that nobody called him out on his false claim.

To be fair sfbm would be bis by a long shot if you cannot cancel out the fact that bosa will break shatters.

I'd just say that it'll create more posts like this due to false info being passed around and portrayed as truth, but hey if we want to pass of bad info, that's cool.

That was quick and loose, but I was thinking in terms of level 60, and the way hit tables work, granted they change in pvp cause there isn't glancing blows and blocks really aren't there unless your target is wearing a shield, but @ 60 +5 weapon skill is = to roughly 3% hit rating, I can show you multiple post on this if you'd like or I can just link you a video that goes into it and breaks down the hit tables and how they work in pvp and pve. Problem being this is for 39 twink so you have to fiddle the numbers a little bit, why me slinging that number out right away is a little jank i know but i had to do the math again and I have came up with a pretty accurate number now.
[doublepost=1576399858,1576396994][/doublepost]
What is the AEP value of resisting fears from Sfbm?

AEP 1agi=4 any resistance, so would come out to being 1.75 agi= 3.5 AEP. That was going to be my next surprise for everyone here, I was going to work out the AEP value of the proc from BoSA and the AEP value of the +7 shadow resist from SFBM, and re do the number properly, one last final time. I will do it with and without arrow from uldaman to make some people happy, cause lord forbid. I'll probably work on this monday when i get a little extra time on my hands.

When you are at level 60 attacking a 63 target - gaining +5 weapon skill is the equivalent to gaining 3% hit.

I will just leave this here

https://imgur.com/a/0p0PaiG

Someone said that farming percision arrows isn't sustainable but it actually is during downtime or between queues. I have one account with my level 60 mage and a second with my twinks. There is a route you can take where jump up and run along the walls making it possible to get to the lost Dwarves without having to kill a single mob. 5 resets with this method takes about 10 minutes or less

Lol but you barely play your Troll anymore :p

It also looks like we just got a whole lot more downtime, but yeah it's quick for a 60. However there are surprisingly few twinks with two accounts, further narrowing down sustainability.

Lol but you barely play your Troll anymore :p

It also looks like we just got a whole lot more downtime, but yeah it's quick for a 60. However there are surprisingly few twinks with two accounts, further narrowing down sustainability.

So it's pretty much decided then that BOSA + precision arrows +troll racial is better than SFBM? In my case on my troll it beats out SFBM no?

So it's pretty much decided then that BOSA + precision arrows +troll racial is better than SFBM? In my case on my troll it beats out SFBM no?

If you don't care about it breaking CC and/or use a fiddly macro to avoid it, then it would be BiS for you, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread