Setting up 24 premades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a Cata hunters opinion matter? Lastly, why would you encourage 24s to play in bracket? Make up your mind either you don't want them here or you do.

Why would a Cata hunters opinion matter? Lastly, why would you encourage 24s to play in bracket? Make up your mind either you don't want them here or you do.

Cause I've been in this bracket longer then most of the people arguing in this thread probably. I can't say that I've ever beaten the OP cause he is ally but I have beaten sanct premades PLENTY of times and I would love for them to be facerolled vs someone their own lv like they always try to do with trials. Also since you wanna bring up me being a hunt aren't you the one who made a healer right after MoP..?

Typical troll response. Lawl cata hunt well guess what? ;) This cata hunt has killed plenty of people in this thread in MoP and I'm sure I've killed you before also so maybe some of these 24s should listen to my opinion? Sry for derailment fight but I highly doubt anyone in this thread is gonna accept your challenge anyways.

LOL ofcourse not cuz it didnt happen,. no way CC lets a non guildie in there actual premade.

Ask jim or bb if youd like
who is this no body anyways?

Sanctuary is a guild that has close games against F2Ps. Pick another guild to premade against. You aren't getting a game from them.

This is bordering on harassment guys!

/thread

Edit:

This reminds me of when CC tossed out the premade challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many haters on us Sanctuary guys... But I guess like Lil's signature says "we love our rivals, cause we need somebody to beat."

As long as they can fill a LEGIT 10 man premade. Anyone could throw together a OP real id pug and go in and wreck shit.

Hey guys I think im gona start promoting guild premades only im not gona invite anyone from our guild only from real ID!

Dori and I aren't even in the guild. I'm pretty sure he is just arguing for the reason that a premade not allowing 5 rid people is pretty stupid and I'm arguing cause I personally know that OPs guild is better then sanc. I just find it funny that your guild is dodging a guild that would need to rid to form a 10 person premade so I'm trying to convince you all to allow the premade so I can see a vid of the quick 3 cap. They would be at a disadvantage yet they are challenging your guild and you guys are STILL dodging.
Yes, I know we would quickly 3 cap them. But once again you are forgetting the meaning of the term "Premade". Just because we have the guild member to throw multiple groups together in no since does that make it a premade.you may have beat a sanctuary 5 man or a sanctuary 10 man but I can tell you right now, it wasn't a premade and it definetly wasn't a group that Rev set up.

Yes, if <GG AFK OUT> had a roster the size of sanc's they would have guildies running all the time, some of which would not necessarily be on their 10 man team. They are just afraid of opening doors to casual players. There are a lot of awesome players that didn't get on Rev's 10 man roster, but this is only because the people he chose are the ones he has had the most experience playing with. Pulling in 5 random people off real ID is a bad call but if thats how they want to play I am game. Its all up to Rev :) Whenever we try to reason with them they will just pull out the "dodge card" or call honey a gemmer. Not taking the bracket seriously enough to comply to rules that have been in twinking since the beginning is a lack of maturity/seriousness on their part. In my opinion they should get 5 people who are confident enough to go over to Stormrage, or find 5 people on real ID and (like HB has been trying to tell them) contact Rev in game. If they refuse to do that then its not even worth our time we are the bigger guild, we have our haters, but we call the shots.

That calls for my Famous "Done and Done." Lil its your turn to talk more shit if you want... Sallyg Hey wuz up :D But this should just be Done with... You got a 5-6 man guild FUCK it... just que up eventually u will hit some 24 premade. As far as i'm concerned tho.. You que up enough Pugs become part of your everyday team. 2.1k wsg wins (reason being... i dont sit here and talk about how games could be, much rather i go and que) and climbing, <GG AFK> you guys should really start groupin up with your "guildies" haha seems like you guys like to afk quite alot. Keep trying to get a fake premade or w.e u wanna call it. You need 10 and as far as im concerned 5 does not =10. Never had a problem with any of your team mates.... Lil is supporting you Thats good.. dori too.. thats good. Both of those guys die once and never rez again guess it makes you all the same.
Alot of nothin going on. On this thread, Catch you in the Gulch DONE AND DONE.

Ok lets please leave this thread for organizing this premade... So far it's 9 pages of guild bashing.

Fightstar24 Once you post up your 10 man team, other guilds can begin to construct their own. It's no good asking for a match when you have an incomplete team yourself.

I suggest you mention which roles are already filled on here, and hope to get some responses.

Take a look at how EU did it... We allowed RealID/Bnet (because hey this isn't 2007) and we had more or less even teams in a few weeks. It wasn't perfect, but nobody 'dodged' or 'backed out' because we all knew we were in it from the start.

Good luck!

<GG AFK OUT> need more Alliance 24's to complete their premade vs Sanctuary.

Once you post up your 10 man team, other guilds can begin to construct their own. It's no good asking for a match when you have an incomplete team yourself.

cmon baby u gotta read the post

my boy fightstar came up with this banger:

I am not concerned with the people I bring from realid or battletag. 5-6 will be from <GG AFK OUT>, and the other players are people I have queued together with or pugged into games with. Wangmuncher, Dory, Logicbomb, or even some of the Pony Slaystation guys are all people that could be interested in doing a premade alongside us. The 5-6 from our guild have been playing together for awhile. Counting Dory, we would have 6-7 people who have had extensive experience playing with each other in different brackets. Let me worry about my team. We don’t need to be in the same guild or on the same realm to focus the same target, CC, or just have general communication. We would be on skype or vent just like you.

then these fools came up with a whole new excuse:

all this sounds great but if you want to "premade" us. Your gonna need 10 from your guild/server. Regardless of how well you play together thats the rules. Until then i see no need for furter response. good day.

we aint even mad after that child support quality dodge

all the posts after are just ppl who wanna keep the jeep ridin'

and they wanna see these babys get rocked, baby

Take a look at how EU did it... We allowed RealID/Bnet (because hey this isn't 2007). It wasn't perfect, but nobody 'dodged' or 'backed out' because we all knew we were in it from the start.

isnt this what we tryna do? cmon baby u gotta help these guys they slow

Why should we have to recruit randoms to our guild just to play Sanctuary of all guilds? You guys can't even beat pugs. We see through it: Sanctuary and their premade leader don't want to lose to a random group. It would be devastating for them. We just wanted to play you as a warmup for someone like Pizza's group (who does take people from realid), or Sua Sponte. Speaking of Sua Sponte, I wouldn't even recruit to play them, and at least they can work well together.

And having a "team" in advanced doesn't exactly work. Apparently nobody else has ever been a GM of a twink guild from BC-Cata. Part of the rule discussion is talking about a class or healer restriction (needed more than ever with how OP healers are). I'm not going to bring 4 healers if the maximum allowed is 3. Or bring more than two of the same class if that is the cutoff agreed upon. People are selected once rules are established. The selection process would be the exact same if I was in a guild of 100 people. Determine the rules, then grab the best players from the specialization or classes we need to follow said rules (aka, the same exact thing Sanctuary would do with their 100+ members). I have done PTR matches in 19s and 39s before. People played with others from their same BG group. It wasn't just guild vs guild.

I have only seen you once since Cata Duo, and that was when I was making your gemmed war afk 2 seconds before we won 3-0.

Anyone else?

Why should we have to recruit randoms to our guild just to play Sanctuary of all guilds? You guys can't even beat pugs.

Yeah since you do more posting then reading leme go Full Retard so you can understand...if your guild was actually a guild capable of making multiple groups, you would have other groups running that you would not necessarily use for your competitive games. Say one of your groups got outplayed by any group from sanctuary. With your logic we would be able to say that we beat the whole <GG AFK OUT> because one of your other groups didn't have the coordination that the guys you run with have. I don't know who you think we are running with on our roster but if you keep that mindset going prepare to be outplayed. If your ego is so big that you only invite players you know to your guild that's fine man. Sanctuary doesn't close doors to anyone and HB does a good job of keeping Competitive separate from people who want to get some games in for the night.

I'm honestly interested.. Some ppl from sanct says how the 5-10 person premades that lose to pugs aren't the real 10 man.

Can someone please link the armories of the 10 man? or just name off people? I will probably know them and I wanna see just for fun. I'm sure this will be top secret though and you will find some excuse why not to share your best 10 person comp from sanct.

Yeah since you do more posting then reading leme go Full Retard so you can understand...if your guild was actually a guild capable of making multiple groups, you would have other groups running that you would not necessarily use for your competitive games. Say one of your groups got outplayed by any group from sanctuary. With your logic we would be able to say that we beat the whole <GG AFK OUT> because one of your other groups didn't have the coordination that the guys you run with have. I don't know who you think we are running with on our roster but if you keep that mindset going prepare to be outplayed. If your ego is so big that you only invite players you know to your guild that's fine man. Sanctuary doesn't close doors to anyone and HB does a good job of keeping Competitive separate from people who want to get some games in for the night.

So we should focus on quantity of players over quality of players? That's what you are talking about. I have run a large twink guild before in 39s and 19s to some extent, and know that not every member was someone to be put in a premade. We still never lost a pug game with 4+ people. You end your post with talk about this mysterious "top" team. How they are the ones that should represent Sanctuary. Okay...

Which would make sense if: Sanctuary would even play against us or anyone with this A-team (they won't, per their "rules"). Let's say that your main premade team is alliance, and let's even pretend they are good, how do they plan on doing a wargame against us without someone from realid? Unless you plan on running games only horde side, you can't even follow your own rules. Of course, that gives you a built in excuse that you couldn't use your best players from alliance because you had to follow your own rules. Doh.

Then there is the fact that my original post in this topic and subsequent posts have clearly stated we are pretty much a 5 man guild. You COULD say you beat us. Notice that I never mentioned anything about Sanctuarys premade team losing games...because you won't play anyone.

Edit: Why lock this thread? It's clear that neither guild cares or will be reporting the posts. Just let it stay. Mods are too carebare here.

Ok time to discuss the rules then. If this thread was created to 'set up 24 premades', then set up 24 premades. Stop calling each other bullshit and start posting constructively otherwise this thread will be locked.

Just want to clarify, Controlled Chaos said that any members of our premade team, emphasis on the word "Ours", would have to be from our guild.

We never had any rule that dictated the people we played against had to be from the same guild, we were focused on getting competitive games, whether they were against people from the same guild or not. As long as they could organize themselves into a group, why wouldn't we accept the challenge?

The idea that you would limit your competition, to a set group of people that are only from the same server and guild, is beyond me. We have the fortunate privilege of having real ID, the interest of premading should be to find good games, regardless the tags above anyone's head. Fightstar is doing the same exact thing we did, trying to find competition in any form, be they arenas, 5mans, or 10mans; props to him for taking some real initiative.

Kilda this was mainly made to refute some claims that were made concerning CC's policies, any further posts will be on topic I promise <3

Can someone please link the armories of the 10 man? or just name off people?

^ You say this rev fellow is who to contact so can someone atleast give me an armory of him so I'd know who to whisper? or gimme a TI name if he has one? I really wanna see this A team tbh but looks like I gotta go straight to the leader since everyone on here talks about the A-team but no1 will name them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread