Setting up 24 premades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um real question how many premades have wt denied due to a guild subbing in people from other guilds??? Funkn idjet moran

Roster - Community - World of Warcraft

^ they need to actually sign on, are they just avoiding even playing? 0 activity. Afraid to solo que?

<smh>

still waiting on how many real ids WT has used in the past dori for there own premades, dont gg afk me with answer

I'd hardly think guild activity is a reflection of how much they play. They seem to all be friends, they probably lose interest playing on their 24s against pugs, as many of us do, and play on other characters. It doesn't mean they're uninterested in playing their 24s all together, it's just that steam rolling pugs can get incredibly boring (Which is probably why they created this thread in the first place, to get some competition for their 24s, which is not found in pugs.)

P.S. Hi Clark I love you <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how you guys are judging sancs premade group from the people you see in bgs. Do you know how many 24s are in sanc. Over 100, there is only 10 in a premade team. You can't judge a team because you see a new 24 perform poorly with the word sanctuary under his name. Just my 2 cents. I haven't lost a game since going to horde so I don't see where the losing to pugs is coming from most games so dull I practice jumps while fc runs flags....

Actually that was not the point but I see you just read between the lines and only saw what you want to see. Yes playing FTP pugs gets dull, that dosnt mean I don't want to play. We need premades for real competition. Let us know when your ready <gg afk out>

Im sure you get bored and dont want to play due to shit games at times so dont lie to yourself and say "doesnt mean i dont wanna play". this reason is most likely the same reason why they have no guild activity as they got tired of rolling pugs so tell honey idiot to drop that shit

And does the last thing you said mean you accept their challenge?

Actually that was not the point but I see you just read between the lines and only saw what you want to see. Yes playing FTP pugs gets dull, that dosnt mean I don't want to play. We need premades for real competition. Let us know when your ready <gg afk out>

What I don't understand, is that you claim to find the FTP pugs to be dull, yet you don't want to play in a full 10V10 24 against people outside of Sanc?

I understand that you're saying you're looking for premades for real competetion, but isn't a little undermining to assume that just because ten people aren't all from the same server and guild, they can't provide an adequate challenge for your guild.

Now it would be entirely different if Sanc had a history of playing these smaller guild groups, or real ID teams, and had beaten all of them without any flaws; but as that sort of evidence does not exist, why would anyone believe you'd be above playing teams that weren't all entirely from the same team?

"Get in contact with Revolution, but to my members, everyone feel free to chime in"

Why isn't Fightstar the one fighting this battle? Did he get tired of saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

What I don't understand, is that you claim to find the FTP pugs to be dull, yet you don't want to play in a full 10V10 24 against people outside of Sanc?

I understand that you're saying you're looking for premades for real competetion, but isn't a little undermining to assume that just because ten people aren't all from the same server and guild, they can't provide an adequate challenge for your guild.

Now it would be entirely different if Sanc had a history of playing these smaller guild groups, or real ID teams, and had beaten all of them without any flaws; but as that sort of evidence does not exist, why would anyone believe you'd be above playing teams that weren't all entirely from the same team?

So you oppose the terms we sanctuary set forth. But yet you are in Sanctuary? Doesn't make sense.

Look im squash this thread. need to get closed these guys don't want to premade us as a 10 man. i suggest close thread or find someone else to play.

/close thread

Thread locked. Too many reports to keep this open. To GG AFK OUT, this forum isn't here to call each other bads. Try again with a new thread if you wish, but I will start deleting any flame posts from now on. Keep it civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread