Serious question

i also think ssds are a must
even for non gaming PC

im known to lose interest quickly
so long loading screens are a no no
looking at you witcher 1

Last edited:
I can't even work on PC without SSD. Everything so slow.
SSD is love, SSD is life.
Bought my first SSD 7 years ago and since then I did not buy HDD. So fkin slow.
Now I have like 5 or 6 SSDs...

I feel sorry for PC technicians who need to fix PCs without SSDs.

Reactions: Vor
That seems good tbh. And if you ever wanna upgrade something, you can just replace some parts. That’s the great thing about custom computers as opposed to retail all-in-one pc’s which typically are hard to replace parts that fit.

I made the mistake of buying a 700$ hp computer to have it crap out 2 years later and scrap most of the things including motherboard, case, power supply, etc. finally built my own and no longer worry about compatibility and space issues.

I also got this case. Good space and a place to organize wires in the back.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1173767-REG/nzxt_ca_s340w_b1_s340_mid_tower_case.html?ap=y&c3api=1876,89827194362,,&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIw6usxpqo2gIVgRhpCh37ag8jEAQYAyABEgIvS_D_BwE

U can prob get it cheaper somewhere else.

https://pcpartpicker.com/

That’s great for checking prices, compatibility, and building.

Building a pc can take you maybe a day or 2. But it’s worth it since you get a good sense of what makes your pc works and what can go wrong. Well, if you don’t already know.
yeah so i checked out pcpartpicker and I also saw some good builds made by other people, really cheap ones too, can you maybe recommend one of those cheap builds? 700$ budget or can you make me one, I don't mind if you go slightly over 700$
I have full trust in you :^) plssssssssssss

yeah so i checked out pcpartpicker and I also saw some good builds made by other people, really cheap ones too, can you maybe recommend one of those cheap builds? 700$ budget or can you make me one, I don't mind if you go slightly over 700$
I have full trust in you :^) plssssssssssss

46fcab0f26da76d994536a3c29e9e864.jpg

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jvC9Cb

I'm using the same CPU as the one in this build. It's a little old but is still recommended for its price and holds up with modern gaming pretty well.

This build cost here is $758.00 excluding the motherboard price. I'm sure you can find some decent prices for the motherboard since it's a few years old as well. I also have this motherboard and it hasn't given me any issues.

I believe the 750w power supply is on sale so it's like 10$ more than 650w. Never bad to have that extra power available.

The case is also nice as there's lots of space and room for organization and wires.

So you are looking at about 800-850 given you order the monitor as part of your build. Monitor is about $195 but maybe you can cut that out if you want to find something cheaper. I just typically like good display when gaming. But you can maybe find one for 90-120 that's optimal.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jvC9Cb

I'm using the same CPU as the one in this build. It's a little old but is still recommended for its price and holds up with modern gaming pretty well.

This build cost here is $758.00 excluding the motherboard price. I'm sure you can find some decent prices for the motherboard since it's a few years old as well. I also have this motherboard and it hasn't given me any issues.

I believe the 750w power supply is on sale so it's like 10$ more than 650w. Never bad to have that extra power available.

The case is also nice as there's lots of space and room for organization and wires.

So you are looking at about 800-850 given you order the monitor as part of your build. Monitor is about $195 but maybe you can cut that out if you want to find something cheaper. I just typically like good display when gaming. But you can maybe find one for 90-120 that's optimal.
yikes I was really hoping you wouldn't go over 700 kek
but um is there like a decent tutorial on how I'm gonna put all this stuff together or is it all kind of self explanatory
[doublepost=1528661096,1528660845][/doublepost]and dude I str8 up cant find the motherboard anywere

I built my computer for about $1000. Be sure to research the graphics card on whatever product you do buy. My card crashes every time I enter the tigers peak arena or garrison. As an arena player, you'd prolly not like encountering this.

I'll look up the brand / exact model of my card so you and anybody else can avoid this

yikes I was really hoping you wouldn't go over 700 kek
but um is there like a decent tutorial on how I'm gonna put all this stuff together or is it all kind of self explanatory

Some is self explanatory, but most of it is easy anyway when you watch a video. Even if a video shows you with another brand of part, it will still typically fit in the same way. The trouble I had was the CPU cooler because mine had those stupid clamps.

[doublepost=1528662031,1528661521][/doublepost]
and dude I str8 up cant find the motherboard anywere

Yeah im noticing that. I did manage to find a few for about 170-200 but I feel that's a bit overpriced and one was even UK. Hmm. Ill try and find something
[doublepost=1528664013][/doublepost]I was looking for some cheaper solutions but they required an older processor that would configure with their bios and I just don't care for that. I'm shocked how hard it is to find. Maybe just wait a few days and see when they restock.

Just learn to build one.
If you are going for frames on low you could get away with a very cheap computer.

[doublepost=1528670195,1528667480][/doublepost]ok so I don't wanna build one @Roboartist
can I get your opinion on this pre built one recommended to me by friend thx :^)
https://www.amazon.com/CYBERPOWERPC...UTF8&qid=1528668022&sr=1-1&keywords=gaming+pc

Yeah that looks good. 1 tb Hard drive is still more than anyone who plays a moderate amount of games. I have 2 tb and have less than half used even with my games and many other programs like Cad, PS, Sony Vegas, etc.

Also 8gig ram that’s good it has that

The most important thing is that you want to clean it every month or so depending on how dusty it can be. Also update drivers, etc. that looks more than enough.

Though it doesn’t look like it comes with a monitor so I guess you can grab one for 90-120 that’s good.

Each of the components for that have pretty good feedback. Though it doesn’t have a very high end power supply, meaning no ultra settings on certain games and running more than it can handle. Though running ultra on wow shouldn’t be a big deal in pvp, but even I run it on medium to good for best performance in raiding.

Also believe it might have enough room for a 2nd hard drive, but maybe not a 2nd graphics card

All in all, more than enough for gaming on wow, overwatch, etc.
[doublepost=1528684137][/doublepost]

yo what r them specs

just wanted to let you guys know thats been over a year now that i made the decision to buy the PC mentioned above
https://www.amazon.com/CYBERPOWERPC...UTF8&qid=1528668022&sr=1-1&keywords=gaming+pc

and I have to say it holds well. im gonna upgrade some of the parts soon
if anyone is in a tight budget and wants a cool gaming tower. i recommend this pre built to work with.
it only cost me around + 700$ (the price seems to have gone up when i checked amazon)

Users who are viewing this thread