[Serious] Legion class changes and further discussion

I think most of this wont hit live.

Also seeing some mistakes in the spoilers made by the op like: Thrash requires level 18 (from 28) should be (from 14)

etc

Disengage 1 sec cd? So at 30 with posthaste you can have it up continuesly? Do people even believe stuff like this? For real?

So much stuff in there that doesnt make any sense....

With spirit being changes some rare drop rings with " of the Wolf " suffix gonna be new stillo. so keep an eye on them.

Still probably 8 months until the changes come into effect. And that is if ALL these changes happen. We are just now barely a year into MoP.
May have to watch the prices on them very carefully in the future though and dump some of mine.
Another thing of note is that tokens are on a steady rise in price as well. They are only going to go up as Legion gets nearer. Almost 40k now for a token. A nearly 50% increase from just a few months ago. I have not bought any since they were about 27k. I bought 10 @22k when they first came out for my accounts and then another 8 @27k. At this rate it will be 50k plus in a few months. Unless people spend Christmas money on glutting the token market. And then the supply will exceed demand and prices will drop.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I think most of this wont hit live.

Also seeing some mistakes in the spoilers made by the op like: Thrash requires level 18 (from 28) should be (from 14)

etc

Disengage 1 sec cd? So at 30 with posthaste you can have it up continuesly? Do people even believe stuff like this? For real?

So much stuff in there that doesnt make any sense....

The stuff on the first isnt up to date i think. Disengage will have 2 charges and a 20 sec recharge but no more posthaste so its kinda ok.

Just read on Armory that Legion additional PvP benefits will only be available for end game players :(

I was just quietly, looking forward to some additional perks, but I guess we'll have to settle for the class changes only in our cosy little bracket!

View attachment 6331

Attachments

• Legion PvP - max lvl only.JPG
    Legion PvP - max lvl only.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 198
Just read on Armory that Legion additional PvP benefits will only be available for end game players :(

I was just quietly, looking forward to some additional perks, but I guess we'll have to settle for the class changes only in our cosy little bracket!

View attachment 6331

Just an FYI for you, this information has been public knowledge for a little bit.

It's pretty sad, I know :(

Users who are viewing this thread