Sea Turtle in Cat Zones

1k casts. No loot. Nothing. Nada. Zip. I have auto loot on so I don't even GET a loot window... Just skillups which are almost maxed. Started fishing a week or two ago. Set my hearth in TH and am not leaving until it's done.

Set my hearth in TH and am not leaving until it's done.

That's the way.
<

did alot of fishing in uldum, able to fishing 15-20 nodes, but respawn of nodes in cata, is not like rest of WOW. you fish in STV and hit every node you can go back to area u started and do it all over again.

cata nodes, hours and hours and they are not back

did some fishing in twilight highlands twice, able to hit more nodes in uldum

The problem with twilight highlands is there are ~8 fishing spawns around the horde docks and where the naga spawn. Almost no one gets these even though they are only guarded by level 13 mobs.

There are often pools around highbank, I found I was able to fish most if not all of them, keeping an eye on the guards that patrol. If you are horde the pools there are fishable.

I got my turtle yesterday. I used Pwnadin's route he had on his blog. TH is the way to go to get it. I died a few times but I wasnt trying real hard to stay away. Good Luck all.

I just want to say I hate all of you with the turtle mount. If you get the HH mount I will truly despise you.

<-- mad jealous

(and all kidding aside congratz to those that have fished up the turtle mount - pretty awesome!)

I invented a new game to be played with a turtle mount last night, and got Rhaellia and Miindyy in on the fun. If I figure out how to do screencap videos, I will make some videos for you all to watch.

WTB advice on making WoW movies!

Have both poles from dailies but can't decide which is better looking

The jeweled one is fine for BEs or female characters, I'm not sure I'm a fan of it overall. I use the bone one right now, but if I win the BB comp then I will be going with that rod.

Breaking Sea Turle news! I was messing around with some explore achieves/trick or treats and noticed that in Vashj'ir the turtle moves at a pretty impressive 270% speed.

Good luck everyone! Glad to see my guide is still useful
<
I've been playing my retail account and actively raiding again. I've been playing my level 10 (mainly using the AH and chasing achievements) but we're working on more activity in the bracket. I may turn over my blog to level 10 achievements and such, most of which will be useful for f2p's as well

Users who are viewing this thread