Scaling exploit in Chromie timeline?

Dracula246

Scaling exploit in Chromie timeline?​

Hey everyone, I was searching some farm spots and I encountered some weird things while in chromie time, there are some people oneshotting every mob in chromie time,they are 60 without gear(1lvl starting gear only) or random or 233 ilvl it doesn't matter. I dont how they doing that but thats happening, I tried to check if mobs are really 60 or not, and yes the mobs are 60lvl and these guys oneshotting them, i tried it with my full gear character but i can't even kill mobs xD, they're using this for gold farming. That party levels are like that; 6 ppl are lvl 60 and 2 ppl are lvl 59 for chromie time unlock with other parties also with party synch. Does anyone know how to get chrome time for the main character, but so that all mobs are gray (not scaled) and for the rest who are in chrome time, they were scaled ? (All characters are on the same layer)

Hey everyone, I can share how they are doing it. Basically if you take a character outside of chromie time (so a 60 + or someone who is in normal time), and you party sync with a character who IS in chromie time, then have the chromie time character mount a multi person mount, the character outside chrome time but is in party sync jumps on a seat THEN once your on the mount as a passenger you right click your portrait and leave party. You stay in the party sync phase but return to your normal level.

Hey everyone, I can share how they are doing it. Basically if you take a character outside of chromie time (so a 60 + or someone who is in normal time), and you party sync with a character who IS in chromie time, then have the chromie time character mount a multi person mount, the character outside chrome time but is in party sync jumps on a seat THEN once your on the mount as a passenger you right click your portrait and leave party. You stay in the party sync phase but return to your normal level.
I tried this, it's worked, thanks. But my other character doesn't get the item because the bugged character killing monsters in one hit before hitting the mobs with my other character. Is it possible to take the character again we put in the bug back to the party? Only for loot share.

Last edited:
I tried this, it's worked, thanks. But my other character doesn't get the item because the bugged character killing monsters in one hit before hitting the mobs with my other character. Is it possible to take the character again we put in the bug back to the party? Only for loot share.
If you're not in group you probably need to tag the monster with each player that you want eligible for loot before one-shotting with the bugged character.

If you're not in group you probably need to tag the monster with each player that you want eligible for loot before one-shotting with the bugged character.
Yes that's true but another farmers are using exploit for that farm, so i guess there is one way to loot.

I love to see it. Great job boys.
leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

There is same exploit but in previous time. Some how they get chromie char to previous time and do the same, but its hard to understand how its doable

Yep, barely equipped less hp than the killed mobs, always one shot with flamestrike, maybe its a scaling bug with the skill?

You guys are thinking about this too hard.

The entire point of the exploit is to easily kill level 61 mobs en masse and get their loot/drops/gold right? They are glitching chromie time to keep the mobs 61 (max scaled level of CT), but return the 70 to max level to kill them easily and then loot level 61 gold and drops.

Why bother doing all this unsync/leave group exploit stuff when you could just party sync with a 70 to make thier mobs 61, and then have them sit there and loot while you kill stuff on the low level twink and then loot on the 70s (61).

Same end result, they are just doing it at scale and with bots.

Am I missing something?

Just using my twink and a level 70 on my second account, basic huminoid mobs drop a few gold each when party synced, I could easily see how this could farm raw gold on mass with a good hyperspawn spot.

Yep, barely equipped less hp than the killed mobs, always one shot with flamestrike, maybe its a scaling bug with the skill?

No, it is because Flamestrike is a placeable AoE, there are 3-4 packs of hyperspawn mobs, and it will be easier to bot if you just tell the bot to rotate click+casting on certain locations on a timer.

You guys are thinking about this too hard.

The entire point of the exploit is to easily kill level 61 mobs en masse and get their loot/drops/gold right? They are glitching chromie time to keep the mobs 61 (max scaled level of CT), but return the 70 to max level to kill them easily and then loot level 61 gold and drops.

Why bother doing all this unsync/leave group exploit stuff when you could just party sync with a 70 to make thier mobs 61, and then have them sit there and loot while you kill stuff on the low level twink and then loot on the 70s (61).

Same end result, they are just doing it at scale and with bots.

Am I missing something?

Just using my twink and a level 70 on my second account, basic huminoid mobs drop a few gold each when party synced, I could easily see how this could farm raw gold on mass with a good hyperspawn spot.

Exactly, hyperspawn + gold loot scaling on higher levels is why this farming spot is attractive.

Any news on how to do this now ?
Hmm, account less than an hour old and first/only thing they ask about is a gold farming exploit?

Nothing suspicious there.

Users who are viewing this thread