Robararist put under public scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people expect to post without being censored or moderated on a privately owned site intended for positive information and hosting events in twink brackets... Like really guys? If your biggest problem with the mod's is that they moderated the site then GTFO civilization. How can people realistically expect to do whatever they want without repercussions? If it's not your house then follow the rules, don't act like children.

I don't know why people expect to post without being censored or moderated on a privately owned site intended for positive information and hosting events in twink brackets... Like really guys? If your biggest problem with the mod's is that they moderated the site then GTFO civilization. How can people realistically expect to do whatever they want without repercussions? If it's not your house then follow the rules, don't act like children.

So you can't question the rules? We should just live by them otherwise we're children. Are you a sheep? It's not like i'm asking you to fucking shoot yourself in the leg. I'm asking for free speech without social justice warriors attacking it because they get offended or don't agree with it. What is so fucking extreme about that? Even Donald Trump has been talking about how pathetic we are because we try to be politically correct and not hurt peoples feelings. So basically you think that if we have a standard then we should follow and agree with it? I'm guessing you would have been full supporter under Hitler then. He had had a standard and we would be childish to question that.

So you can't question the rules? We should just live by them otherwise we're children. Are you a sheep? It's not like i'm asking you to fucking shoot yourself in the leg. I'm asking for free speech without social justice warriors attacking it because they get offended or don't agree with it. What is so fucking extreme about that? Even Donald Trump has been talking about how pathetic we are because we try to be politically correct and not hurt peoples feelings. So basically you think that if we have a standard then we should follow and agree with it? I'm guessing you would have been full supporter under Hitler then. He had had a standard and we would be childish to question that.

There's a difference between going out of your way to avoid offending people, and going out of your way to offend people. You make the most toxic threads I've ever seen on this site and I wonder to myself why you aren't banned every time a new one pops up, are you a mental patient? What's your excuse for such hostility over the internet towards pretty much everyone? Keep in mind this is coming from ME, anyone who knows me at all knows I could give a shit about what you think of me or how you want me to behave... Especially some puke level 19 that follows the ideals of Donald Trump LOL. You realize he's a joke right?

There's expressing opinion, and there's breaking rules. You cross the line you get repercussions.

There's a difference between going out of your way to avoid offending people, and going out of your way to offend people. You make the most toxic threads I've ever seen on this site and I wonder to myself why you aren't banned every time a new one pops up, are you a mental patient? What's your excuse for such hostility over the internet towards pretty much everyone? Keep in mind this is coming from ME, anyone who knows me at all knows I could give a shit about what you think of me or how you want me to behave... Especially some puke level 19 that follows the ideals of Donald Trump LOL. You realize he's a joke right?

There's expressing opinion, and there's breaking rules. You cross the line you get repercussions.

Yup because I use aggressive language I'm a child, I want attention, I'm a mental patient blah blah blah. You didn't even respond to half my argument and then you repeat the same shit as before. Maybe you should learn to read before accusing me of having a mental disorder.

Btw Trump is the only one who has voiced his concern on censorship, he makes more sense than the other politically correct fucks. If he is a joke then why is he topping the polls?

Yup because I use aggressive language I'm a child, I want attention, I'm a mental patient blah blah blah. You didn't even respond to half my argument and then you repeat the same shit as before. Maybe you should learn to read before accusing me of having a mental disorder.

Btw Trump is the only one who has voiced his concern on censorship, he makes more sense than the other politically correct fucks. If he is a joke then why is he topping the polls?

The half of your "argument" I didnt "acknowledge" was a personal attack without any relevancy to the topic... you really think I would acknowledge you calling me a Nazi supporter? Thats just retarded. Then you immediately turn to "You dont acknowledge my irrelevant remarks so I wont acknowledge you"... SMH. If you hate the system so much why dont you leave? You just live to start shit.

If he is a joke then why is he topping the polls?

It's the same thing that happent in Finland with the Finns party(look it up if u can't find better source there is always wikipedia) They topped the polls and are now the second largest political party. It is just because people don't know any better. Now the party has gone to shit and fucked it all up and gone against any kind of progressive suggestion that was being implimented. It's the exact same thing with Trump, people just don't know better

Tbh, I prefer Donald and even Carson over those robots representing the libs. Hurr durr help the struggling black man, the police are racist, institutionalized racism, women get paid less than men!!!!1

Also, who the fuck gets muscled off his own podium by two women? Ole Bernie has the aura of a prime Rick Moranis.

The half of your "argument" I didnt "acknowledge" was a personal attack without any relevancy to the topic... you really think I would acknowledge you calling me a Nazi supporter? Thats just retarded. Then you immediately turn to "You dont acknowledge my irrelevant remarks so I wont acknowledge you"... SMH. If you hate the system so much why dont you leave? You just live to start shit.

I used your idiotic logic against you. Ofc its retarded, that was the point. Lol you're so fucking lost. You are such a bloody sheep.

I'm talking about words being censored, not fucking bombing people and starting a war. Get a grip mate.

I used your idiotic logic against you. Ofc its retarded, that was the point. Lol you're so fucking lost. You are such a bloody sheep.

I'm talking about words being censored, not fucking bombing people and starting a war. Get a grip mate.

I've never been censored once dude so I honestly can't relate, I don't make all the controversial threads and comments you do to offend people. Only time I've had posts deleted was if it was just off-topic on a thread it shouldn't have been on or because I asked to have a thread taken down. Why do you feel so entitled to be able to say stuff that's not acceptable? Or do you just not see where the line is drawn?

I've never been censored once dude so I honestly can't relate, I don't make all the controversial threads and comments you do to offend people. Only time I've had posts deleted was if it was just off-topic on a thread it shouldn't have been on or because I asked to have a thread taken down. Why do you feel so entitled to be able to say stuff that's not acceptable? Or do you just not see where the line is drawn?

..... just fuck off. You're posting the same bloody point. You're too dumb to be arguing with me.

..... just fuck off. You're posting the same bloody point. You're too dumb to be arguing with me.

If you can't take criticism gtfo the internet, don't get upset because you don't have the answers.

Edit: Ironic that you're doing the same thing you accuse robo of doing, disregarding everything I say and not claiming any responsibility for your actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't take criticism gtfo the internet, don't get upset because you don't have the answers.

Edit: Ironic that you're doing the same thing you accuse robo of doing, disregarding everything I say and not claiming any responsibility for your actions.

You're the fucking coward who's dodging my rebuttals. Your points are fucking stupid and I proved that. Again, you're too dumb to be arguing with me.

You're the fucking coward who's dodging my rebuttals. Your points are fucking stupid and I proved that. Again, you're too dumb to be arguing with me.

Coward? Proved? You're a lost cause, buddy. Can't believe you're not banned yet honestly, I thought 29's were bad... you're infinitely worse than anyone I've met so far.

Enjoy your fight for... anarchy? Not sure what you hope to achieve with threads like this. Stay illiterate my friend, I'm sure Robararist is is everything you accuse him of... Whoever he is.

Somehow the way Agonist thinks about the "censorship" situation reminds me of Martin Luther King's quote: "Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Agonist = Martin Luther King confirmed
Without King's good qualities tho xD

I think the biggest problem is that so many many people use this site to stroke their epeen. If this site was legit information for twinks "Twinkinfo" then mods wouldn't have to mod ever. Instead it's bullshit nobody even cares about that doesn't help 19s at all. If I wanted to come to this bracket and someone sent me here first I wouldn't even make a toon before hanging myself with a gun in my hand just incase the rope didn't break my neck.

I think the biggest problem is that so many many people use this site to stroke their epeen. If this site was legit information for twinks "Twinkinfo" then mods wouldn't have to mod ever. Instead it's bullshit nobody even cares about that doesn't help 19s at all. If I wanted to come to this bracket and someone sent me here first I wouldn't even make a toon before hanging myself with a gun in my hand just incase the rope didn't break my neck.

TI has almost nothing to do with twinking info anymore. It is only around to feed the egos of 10 people. We have nothing but shouting and very few people listening to counter arguments. 19 forum is completely unreadable, we have stream threads, lifting threads, @threads, and thread that start out constructive get taken over my people spamming insults followed by 10 pages of bullshit.

TI has almost nothing to do with twinking info anymore. It is only around to feed the egos of 10 people. We have nothing but shouting and very few people listening to counter arguments. 19 forum is completely unreadable, we have stream threads, lifting threads, @threads, and thread that start out constructive get taken over my people spamming insults followed by 10 pages of bullshit.

I think thats the point people miss man. You shouldn't be posting anything worthy of censorship anyways. It's for fucking twink related information. Seems like there's not much to mod when you put it that way.

The policy for the past few years used to be if it's not respectful, nor a contribution to the relaying and development of information related to twinking, it has no place on TI however this is a completely different site than it was in the past.

Couldn't agree more. From reading the 19 forums you could argue it isn't about twinks anymore. It exists to stroke epeens and to use as an off topic discussions or post your fucking stream.

Sooo, DELETE the 20 stream threads that are like 12+ pages please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread