Robararist put under public scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Robararist put under public scrutiny part 2 (Not going to be censored)

Rise of the posters or fall of the mods?

You've broken it to with your posts. Probably too dumb to realize.

Examples please... For each you provide I will prove two in response of yours.
Have a wonderful day.

/cheers

Posting this thread a third time would count as spam [MENTION=9433]Solipsist[/MENTION] which you did last week as well, and that is a serious offense, this is a warning, I'll be discussing this entire situation with Myrm but there's only so much leeway from bracket autonomy

Please don't close this, people need to be able to discuss their displeasure with authority.

Last edited:

a community that can't criticize the moderators on this site is censorship.

Yes? I said I agreed with you on that.

Please don't close this, people need to be able to discuss their displeasure with authority.

Agree, just think it's unfair that Robo should be the target here since he just acted on the current rules. The rules should be the target, and good thing they're being revised.

I'll definitely defer to your judgement in the 19s bracket, so I'll open the other one and merge the threads so people can discuss. :)

Giving away free hugs in the Darkshire inn. Sounds like some people here could use one.

Just let this run its course. this is the first time we have ever been able to start this conversation and obviously there's a lot of stuff that's been suppressed that people have to let out. I know your mod reflexes are to treat this like you have in the past but that's only going to make it worse

Isn't there like a rule against @threads? Or something?
Yes, and also against talking about moderation at all, but the way I understand it we're mostly suspending the current CoC until it's completely hauled over. I'm personally still going to step in where I think someone is being treated unfairly, but more with posts than edits I guess. In the 19s section at least I'm definitely going to follow Conq's judgement. :)

Just let this run its course. this is the first time we have ever been able to start this conversation and obviously there's a lot of stuff that's been suppressed that people have to let out. I know your mod reflexes are to treat this like you have in the past but that's only going to make it worse

Good point, I definitely get the need to bring up greivances and get to vent after the Nuke TI from orbit phase has passed.

Yes, and also against talking about moderation at all, but the way I understand it we're mostly suspending the current CoC until it's completely hauled over. I'm personally still going to step in where I think someone is being treated unfairly, but more with posts than edits I guess. In the 19s section at least I'm definitely going to follow Conq's judgement. :)

Good point, I definitely get the need to bring up greivances and get to vent after the Nuke TI from orbit phase has passed.

Please stop locking these threads and deleting them. You are making this a problem when you do that, just let these threads happen and they will go away. Interfere with this and you open a can of worms

Please stop locking these threads and deleting them. You are making this a problem when you do that, just let these threads happen and they will go away. Interfere with this and you open a can of worms
?

I hope you don't think I've closed or deleted a any threads in 19s. ^^ The one disagreeing with Robo was the only one I closed, and immediately reopened, after Conq made the same point as you, which I just agreed with in the post you quoted. :)

hes been under more scrutiny than other mods in the last 6-12months regardless, even minus this thread... seeing as i remember having my own problem with him & displaying publicly

i think we should start having like a 48hour buffer time before calling on mods mistakes, seeing as I think Robo was potentially going to lift my infraction regardless, sometimes it just takes that next day where you wake up a little more civil minded... humans do fuck up

hes been under more scrutiny than other mods in the last 6-12months regardless, even minus this thread... seeing as i remember having my own problem with him & displaying publicly

i think we should start having like a 48hour buffer time before calling on mods mistakes, seeing as I think Robo was potentially going to lift my infraction regardless, sometimes it just takes that next day where you wake up a little more civil minded... humans do fuck up

This post is incredible. Piggy backing, how likely is it for Robo to seek correcting an error if the next time he logs on he sees this thread and is just bombarded with hate? Probably not very likely. At that point, who's the one preventing things from being resolved?

Just my extension on a great post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to say I agree with a lot of what Agonist is saying. I also have to say that I think Yde hit the nail on the head. The current CoC is causing a lot of dissolution in the 19 community, and it seems some of the mods (whether they mean to or not) have been fanning the flames. Yde is right though. We are completely redrafting the CoC and every community member has a voice on what it will include. I think it's for the community's benefit that people like Agonist bring issues like this into the public eye so everyone can give their advice and we can autonomously make decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread