Rngmonsterx 70 frost mage

Nah man its simply replying to your answers. Dennis its been clarified by our mutual "friends" you are the maddest gamer out of us two it was like a 5-2 vote in favour of you being maddest xD aww knock u down from where mate? U seem sad actually :( maybe i should go easy. I am sorry, there u go :D

ye i'm really sad i dont want to lose one of my best friends :( thanks for saying you're sorry <3

KHlYeaq.jpg

just squeezing in that pic right here

Hey, just putting my main 70 mage here to see what you all think. BiS imo.

Rngmonsterx @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft BEHOLD

whats your opinion on engineering vs blacksmithing? blacksmithing gives the 2 extra gem slots for 40 more pvp power. i know engineering has the on use gloves and the ilvl 200 trinket that can be reforged. havent played 70 bracket since i leveld my 70 twink rogue, playing my mage now and have JC but cant decide on BS or engineering. leaning towards BS but still deciding

whats your opinion on engineering vs blacksmithing? blacksmithing gives the 2 extra gem slots for 40 more pvp power. i know engineering has the on use gloves and the ilvl 200 trinket that can be reforged. havent played 70 bracket since i leveld my 70 twink rogue, playing my mage now and have JC but cant decide on BS or engineering. leaning towards BS but still deciding

you could probably get BS, then drop it and use the bracer bug to keep your meta active using only one gem, and then keep engineering.

However, bugs are bugs. Engineering provides more burst if you can get synapse/tazik.

Does that really say almost 200k HKs? Dayummmm nice haha.

complete shit
You are craving so hard for attention, that all you end up achieving is making a fool out of yourself. I really dont have any time to waste when it comes into thinking the reasons( one of which I have already mentioned) of why you are trying to infuriate people, but the truth is that no matter what, all you get out of it is nothing.

I have stumbled upon your always-repeating, always-provoking posts and let me tell you that people dont, and from my perspective, cant get mad at you simply because when it comes to your case they are just indifferent. Get your head around the fact that people dont take the time to really bother with you because of your self-obsession, the lack of any "constructive" contribution into anything you bring, and your leniently; tedious little comments.

PS: I have to give you some credit for those extremely profound comments of yours that revolve around the word; mad. Sadly, the only thing you manage to make clear is how little insight you have about yourself along with how incompetent you are when it comes to interacting with others. Spare this site from your insipid "standpoints" ( if you can call it that) and most of all spare yourself of them

You are craving so hard for attention, that all you end up achieving is making a fool out of yourself. I really dont have any time to waste when it comes into thinking the reasons( one of which I have already mentioned) of why you are trying to infuriate people, but the truth is that no matter what, all you get out of it is nothing.

I have stumbled upon your always-repeating, always-provoking posts and let me tell you that people dont, and from my perspective, cant get mad at you simply because when it comes to your case they are just indifferent. Get your head around the fact that people dont take the time to really bother with you because of your self-obsession, the lack of any "constructive" contribution into anything you bring, and your leniently; tedious little comments.

PS: I have to give you some credit for those extremely profound comments of yours that revolve around the word; mad. Sadly, the only thing you manage to make clear is how little insight you have about yourself along with how incompetent you are when it comes to interacting with others. Spare this site from your insipid "standpoints" ( if you can call it that) and most of all spare yourself of them
hehe xd

Scrubs S6 E12 J.D.'s and Turk's flashback about Stacey - YouTube

watch 0.29-0.36

Personally I would go with engineering, if your lucky and get synapse its a ridiculous damage increase. Synapse orb with lance spam damage is insane srsly :)
Imho Engineering defo. For secondary proffesion I would say either Herbalism (Lifeblood is sick) Tailoring for Lightweave Embroidery (Cloak Enchant) Is a sweet rng proc that gives 295 intellect.
On my horde mage i've went JC as my second proffesion just because of the soulbound gems which are pretty sweet.
All down to what you pref personally but Engi is #1 prio..Just choose between Herbalism, Tailoring and Jewelcrafting :) Depends if you like static PvP power increase from the +34 gems, Rng proc on tailoring or a controlled haste buff from Herb :)

9/10 .. Only thing I don't like is the Staff.. Grand Magister's Staff of Torrents is BiS for mage.
yoo, and I actually think KJ staff is better for frost atleast, It gives 34 more Spell power and 32 haste which is more beneficial as a frost mage than crit from the Grand Magisters staff.
Ofc Grand Magisters is better for Fire since the crit on it is pretty big.
It just depends really on what gear you have. Grand Magisters staff is a really easy way to get hitcapped at 70. But I have hitcap already so for me personally, Sin'dorei staff is better :)

Sick looking mage there, I don't really know much about 70s so do you think it is 100% BiS or is there anything you would want to change, but haven't gotten to it yet? Using this armory to gear up my new mage so would be good to know :) Very nice!

Speaking personally, i think the only thing that could make this mage setup any stronger is tailoring instead of jewelcrafting. With neat timing i believe tailoring will always be the 2nd best profession behind engineering for all spellcaster dps. Reason i say this: all have "burst" in one way or another which you can easily control - unlike melee dps.

Jewelcrafting however, is clearly not skill dependent at all and frankly is far stronger than tailoring if you don't really know what you're doing :p

Speaking personally, i think the only thing that could make this mage setup any stronger is tailoring instead of jewelcrafting. With neat timing i believe tailoring will always be the 2nd best profession behind engineering for all spellcaster dps. Reason i say this: all have "burst" in one way or another which you can easily control - unlike melee dps.

Jewelcrafting however, is clearly not skill dependent at all and frankly is far stronger than tailoring if you don't really know what you're doing :p
He's right, tailoring probs is better.. But cba releveling.
It's all rng though, the static gem increase is obviously good since the tailoring proc has a cd.. But it doesn't share cd with anything which makes it really strong tbh

Sick looking mage there, I don't really know much about 70s so do you think it is 100% BiS or is there anything you would want to change, but haven't gotten to it yet? Using this armory to gear up my new mage so would be good to know :) Very nice!
Hi there :) Thanks for the positive feedback!
- Not too sure tbh but I think it's actually BiS as frost. Frost / Fire / Arcane specs are all different in many ways for BiS as each spec.
I only play frost so for me personally this is BiS.
As Vapriest said maybe change JC to Tailoring for the proc (295 intellect) But the static PvP I have now from JC is pretty good
Like I said before it's if you like rng procs or static scaling.. Personally i'm a fan of both .. Is why i have two level 70 mages to fiddle about on instead of doing something on my main 70 and regretting it after.

Users who are viewing this thread