Rngmonsterx 70 frost mage

Extreme min-max -> swap the gems form your cape, gloves and legs around. Matching the cape + gloves socket bonuses gains you 6 SP, whereas legs only nets you 5.

However, minor thing is minor. Very nice setup, pity you can't drop the hit down just that little bit :)

Yeh idd very true :) i've actually been half arsed on gems come mop launch actually.. Kinda pissed off that PvP power has ruined my BiS gem set up :<
And yeah its a nice setup doing massive damage with synapse orb. 32.17% PvP power and 1510 SP self buffed is quite nasty !

Yeh idd very true :) i've actually been half arsed on gems come mop launch actually.. Kinda pissed off that PvP power has ruined my BiS gem set up :<
And yeah its a nice setup doing massive damage with synapse orb. 32.17% PvP power and 1510 SP self buffed is quite nasty !

Hah, you're lucky MoP didn't totally wreck your class like it did mine :<

I was pissed because my "friend" said he wasnt "bothered" about my title but reported me anyway... See Dennis this is the thing i dont get about you.. U claimed to be my friend for ages but your really just a two faced bitch that doesn't really have morals ingame or out :p U know Stylooke and Feydamin did tell me all the details about u know what and the things you didnt tell rofl... Im impressed :D <- I'll leave this out for your own sake mate :)

no wonder alot of your "friends" not saying who... Say your weird man.

Back to the topic > I think ur just insanely jellyfish of my yoloswag and hwl title.. since u said you wern't bothered but then you report me thats the only logical explanation :s

oh god this is actually hilarious :D I bet they told you bunch of juicy stuff, jk they got nothing

and who said i reported you? I reported the guild cos let me be honest here. why would you who is a good player step down to the dogs level and wintrade for HWL when you got champion legit? it must be cos you care about the achievementpoints, doesnt it. lol joke u have like 3k. and no im not jelly :D i've been offered to trade for that and arena master bunch of times but cba cos its waste of time

jk they got nothing
Erm this is kind of invalid aswell because Feydamin the girl you stalked is a first person source for this info seeing as it was her you done this too. Showing how dumb you are again
You really think most people buying accounts care if High Warlord is traded? god man your a clever boy... And im from you UK mate you should know this so i dont use euros as a currency.. Dont think you had your coffee this morning did you : / go back to sleep man. And i have alot of grandfathered shit, close to bf which i will get by the time i sell this account, Conqueror with tabard all that kind of shit yeah nerds do pay good money for this shit go check on knucklehead man go do some research before you say some nonsense haha. I think of the long run because as i said no nerd will play this game forever and by the time you quit you might aswell sell your account instead of just letting it lay there like some hatched eggshell.. Come on man clue yourself up ffs :D

Erm this is kind of invalid aswell because Feydamin the girl you stalked is a first person source for this info seeing as it was her you done this too. Showing how dumb you are again
You really think most people buying accounts care if High Warlord is traded? god man your a clever boy... And im from you UK mate you should know this so i dont use euros as a currency.. Dont think you had your coffee this morning did you : / go back to sleep man. And i have alot of grandfathered shit, close to bf which i will get by the time i sell this account, Conqueror with tabard all that kind of shit yeah nerds do pay good money for this shit go check on knucklehead man go do some research before you say some nonsense haha. I think of the long run because as i said no nerd will play this game forever and by the time you quit you might aswell sell your account instead of just letting it lay there like some hatched eggshell.. Come on man clue yourself up ffs :D

wall of text, getting personal. man somebody is getting mad. i thought we were having fun here, some casual trolling but i forgot that it was the maddest gamer eu i was talking to :D and the fact that you still going on about her makes you seem somewhat desperate to knock me down. but i dont care anymore so i dno why you are :( and ye, you're right about me not checking up on what accounts are worth but i dont really care cos I am not going to buy or sell anything, i'll look that up when i want to

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread