Rngmonsterx 70 frost mage

Discussion in 'Rate-A-Twink' started by Hypercranks, Jan 21, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Splosion

Splosion Mr Theory

Extreme min-max -> swap the gems form your cape, gloves and legs around. Matching the cape + gloves socket bonuses gains you 6 SP, whereas legs only nets you 5.

However, minor thing is minor. Very nice setup, pity you can't drop the hit down just that little bit :)

2. Zitalin

Zitalin Veteran

Stop 2-hitting me!

3. OP
    Hypercranks

Hypercranks Veteran

Yeh idd very true :) i've actually been half arsed on gems come mop launch actually.. Kinda pissed off that PvP power has ruined my BiS gem set up :<
    And yeah its a nice setup doing massive damage with synapse orb. 32.17% PvP power and 1510 SP self buffed is quite nasty !

4. Splosion

Splosion Mr Theory

Hah, you're lucky MoP didn't totally wreck your class like it did mine :<

5. dogform

dogform Veteran

6. OP
    Hypercranks

Hypercranks Veteran

:( Yeh DK's are quit bad now... not doing much damage as blood and still die pretty quickly.. I remember pre vengeance nerf blood dk's were like prot paladins are now :p

7. OP
    Hypercranks

Hypercranks Veteran

U seem upset? what is it this time rofl.. maybe because my rate a twink post got posted 2 days after yours and has more views / replys idk
    THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

8. dogform

dogform Veteran

did u enjoy your ban madmonsterxqtlolyoloswag? :D

9. OP
    Hypercranks

Hypercranks Veteran

10. dogform

dogform Veteran

so you got mad for no reason at all? :D ah well thats a classic, your profilepic here on TI speaks for itself

11. Vapriest

Vapriest Grandfathered

1/10

3.147/10 for effort.

ps your hair is horrible xo

12. dogform

dogform Veteran

:D at least i have hair, yo. probably more on my legs than you will ever have on your head

13. OP
    Hypercranks

Hypercranks Veteran

I was pissed because my "friend" said he wasnt "bothered" about my title but reported me anyway... See Dennis this is the thing i dont get about you.. U claimed to be my friend for ages but your really just a two faced bitch that doesn't really have morals ingame or out :p U know Stylooke and Feydamin did tell me all the details about u know what and the things you didnt tell rofl... Im impressed :D <- I'll leave this out for your own sake mate :)

no wonder alot of your "friends" not saying who... Say your weird man.

Back to the topic > I think ur just insanely jellyfish of my yoloswag and hwl title.. since u said you wern't bothered but then you report me thats the only logical explanation :s

14. dogform

dogform Veteran

oh god this is actually hilarious :D I bet they told you bunch of juicy stuff, jk they got nothing

and who said i reported you? I reported the guild cos let me be honest here. why would you who is a good player step down to the dogs level and wintrade for HWL when you got champion legit? it must be cos you care about the achievementpoints, doesnt it. lol joke u have like 3k. and no im not jelly :D i've been offered to trade for that and arena master bunch of times but cba cos its waste of time

15. OP
    Hypercranks

Hypercranks Veteran

SO DAMN JUICY GOSSIP OMG.

No names exposed im not a snitch im sure if you done some light research you would find out yourself.
    Reason is simple nobody will be playing this game forever and when you want to sell you account nerds pay good money for shit like that. Seems logical right?

16. dogform

dogform Veteran

ye i bet many nerds will be impressed by your wintraded title, 3k achievementpoints and trinket from bc. mabbe u can squeeze out an extra 20 euro from your hwl and go get yourself 3 beers at a pub, nicely done :d suddenly i feel fucking jelly indeed

17. OP
    Hypercranks

Hypercranks Veteran

Erm this is kind of invalid aswell because Feydamin the girl you stalked is a first person source for this info seeing as it was her you done this too. Showing how dumb you are again
    You really think most people buying accounts care if High Warlord is traded? god man your a clever boy... And im from you UK mate you should know this so i dont use euros as a currency.. Dont think you had your coffee this morning did you : / go back to sleep man. And i have alot of grandfathered shit, close to bf which i will get by the time i sell this account, Conqueror with tabard all that kind of shit yeah nerds do pay good money for this shit go check on knucklehead man go do some research before you say some nonsense haha. I think of the long run because as i said no nerd will play this game forever and by the time you quit you might aswell sell your account instead of just letting it lay there like some hatched eggshell.. Come on man clue yourself up ffs :D

18. dogform

dogform Veteran

wall of text, getting personal. man somebody is getting mad. i thought we were having fun here, some casual trolling but i forgot that it was the maddest gamer eu i was talking to :D and the fact that you still going on about her makes you seem somewhat desperate to knock me down. but i dont care anymore so i dno why you are :( and ye, you're right about me not checking up on what accounts are worth but i dont really care cos I am not going to buy or sell anything, i'll look that up when i want to

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
  19. OP
    Hypercranks

Hypercranks Veteran

Nah man its simply replying to your answers. Dennis its been clarified by our mutual "friends" you are the maddest gamer out of us two it was like a 5-2 vote in favour of you being maddest xD aww knock u down from where mate? U seem sad actually :( maybe i should go easy. I am sorry, there u go :D

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)