RIP to bracket

xw5Vnxl.png

Lol farmed these bots on my alli today. They've been in most of the bgs I've been in so far

Arena is about the only thing worth doing in this bracket. Que more 3s

I thought, they removed multiboxers from BGs, since /follow does not work in BGs... I think, I was wrong.

Whoever is doing it is clearly not loved enough. Who takes time to do this botting mess for a simple bracket? Literally find something better to do with your time folks.

Whoever is doing it is clearly not loved enough. Who takes time to do this botting mess for a simple bracket? Literally find something better to do with your time folks.

Should we all reroll spriests and gy farm in wsg against a bunch of 20s?
Meh...I'll leave that to you.

Should we all reroll spriests and gy farm in wsg against a bunch of 20s?
Meh...I'll leave that to you.

I farm 29s too, but yeah everything is left on me. I'm pretty much used to being the target.

aoj im sorry your parents dont love you enough

lol who are you kid?
you never get off my dick, you probably dream about trying to give me a hick.
you have an issue? well im bout to fuckin diss you
ill make you blow your fucking brains to this
OIDGAFDFAGIGIDGFAOIJGAJOIOFJIGA

owned kid get wrek8

Last edited by a moderator:
lol who are you kid?
you never get off my dick, you probably dream about trying to give me a hick.
you have an issue? well im bout to fuckin diss you
OIDGAFDFAGIGIDGFAOIJGAJOIOFJIGA

owned kid get wrek8

i'm more of a man and a better wow player than you

and everyone here knows it.

What evidence is there to call out aoj specifically? I remember him catching the blame for playing against his own bots months ago. Also, if this is really about a ti ban Myrm stated he will urban any main.

I was talking to him yesterday and he said " Blame burg, He took my TI, I take his bracket" or something like that. He said burg got him banned because he complained about one of his posts.

He is going to ruin the 20-29 bracket? That's smart... Because the past few months have been so great anyway :D

Users who are viewing this thread