RIP to bracket

- FoTM is hardly a horde thing. Regularly see 29 BM's on alli not to mention at least 3 ferals most bg's. If anything, i see more 29 ferals on alli.
- Bracket's aren't static, yesterdays noob is tomorrows skilled.

I completely agree.

You must have misunderstood, I told him to cross his fingers for that very purpose, FoTm is dying and on horde and trashing alliance now.

- FoTM is hardly a horde thing. Regularly see 29 BM's on alli not to mention at least 3 ferals most bg's. If anything, i see more 29 ferals on alli.
- Bracket's aren't static, yesterdays noob is tomorrows skilled.

Pretty much. There's been more bm/feral stacking on alliance lately from my experience. Whatever it takes to win games I guess.

Man it's like everyone forgot about gg twinks pullin their bs comps couple weeks ago, I believe the threads are still up aren't they? Men in black musta rolled through and wiped your minds

Oh man Ubex, just got out of a game, ally had undergeared players and guess what? Horde were STACKED. 2 brews 3 discs then the rest was a combo of hunters n druids. Damn I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles? less QQ threads.

I've seen those two multiboxers in games these past few days. It's sad because they ruin the bracket from both sides of ally and horde, I wonder why they find fulfillment in not playing the game at all and making it worse for others. They probably could have been good players if they tried to actually contribute to the bracket.

I've seen those two multiboxers in games these past few days. It's sad because they ruin the bracket from both sides of ally and horde, I wonder why they find fulfillment in not playing the game at all and making it worse for others. They probably could have been good players if they tried to actually contribute to the bracket.

he said he wanted to ruin the bracket. so this is his plan

It's not about comps, undergeared or multiboxing, its about some butthurt guy who wants to make bg's suck as much as possible by running a multibox of toons that run around aimlessly doing nothing.

"same i was talking to him he said he got banned on TI so he is going to ruin the bracket."

Burg, it's all your fault ;)

i dont really care win or lose xD just the multiboxer is very annoying and alliance is glad they can farm 20s :)

The multiboxers r annoying but all those BMs are shit. 3 capped them in like 5 minutes

I thought, they removed multiboxers from BGs, since /follow does not work in BGs... I think, I was wrong.

well these games are fun with a multiboxer and now these bms
http://i.imgur.com/1hHeg2i.jpg?1
Imgur

There is a big difference between a multiboxer and a botter. Pls don't group them into the same category. ty

Every now and again this happens, it'll pass I'm sure. If he's that salty there are much easier ways to ruin a game than fill it with bots anyway. He didn't think this through very well.

Plus I've been back playing for a couple days now and I haven't seen him so maybe he's bored of it already.

Users who are viewing this thread