RIP to bracket

Just sap one of them...

2 weeks ago it was ally that had half naked 20s queing and horde was rolling 3 BM's w/ spriests n ferals, funny how when the tide turns all the people that said stop bitching, are now bitching.

I guess faction changing and hopping on that bandwagon didn't go as planned, seemed like horde died out as soon as you got there ;)

I was talking to him yesterday and he said " Blame burg, He took my TI, I take his bracket" or something like that. He said burg got him banned because he complained about one of his posts.

Woah wait, what? Why blame me? I haven't complained about any TI account, don't quite understand why I would care what anyone has posted in the past? Haha.. That is silly.

2 weeks ago it was ally that had half naked 20s queing and horde was rolling 3 BM's w/ spriests n ferals, funny how when the tide turns all the people that said stop bitching, are now bitching.

It's not about comps, undergeared or multiboxing, its about some butthurt guy who wants to make bg's suck as much as possible by running a multibox of toons that run around aimlessly doing nothing.

"same i was talking to him he said he got banned on TI so he is going to ruin the bracket."

Burg, it's all your fault ;)

Cross your fingers visual.

Hope all those horde FoTMs in horde still que and help carry and trash the bracket
As far as i know all the skilled 20s play 19 and now you got the bots

Should have stayed alliance and not hop on any bandwagon, cant complain now though

Hope all those horde FoTMs in horde still que and help carry and trash the bracket

Should have stayed alliance and not hop on any bandwagon, cant complain now though

im not even on a bandwagon lmfao. and i never see you play so you dont know

- FoTM is hardly a horde thing. Regularly see 29 BM's on alli not to mention at least 3 ferals most bg's. If anything, i see more 29 ferals on alli.
- Bracket's aren't static, yesterdays noob is tomorrows skilled.

Users who are viewing this thread