Riding Turtle

I said that I feel bad for them. and no matter how much wrong you consider me to be doesnt make a turtle-buy a good buy. my neighbour bought a bike for 2000 dollar which he hasnt used once, he claims it to be a good buy while we all others around him see it as a retarded buy, considering he isnt very rich at all. now just trade the 'bike' for 'turtle' and it might make sense.
if he thinks it is a good buy, it is a good buy for him? you or your neighbours are not the one to decide if it is a good buy

I said that I feel bad for them. and no matter how much wrong you consider me to be doesnt make a turtle-buy a good buy. my neighbour bought a bike for 2000 dollar which he hasnt used once, he claims it to be a good buy while we all others around him see it as a retarded buy, considering he isnt very rich at all. now just trade the 'bike' for 'turtle' and it might make sense.
No, it actually doesn't make sense in any way. It's a stupid comparison. It would be a good one if I bought the code for a turtle but didn't use it.

Also you claimed 200$ isn't worth the fun. For anyone. I consider that speaking for everyone.

No, it actually doesn't make sense in any way. It's a stupid comparison. It would be a good one if I bought the code for a turtle but didn't use it.

i think it's a valid comparison. how many actually uses their turle?

Also you claimed 200$ isn't worth the fun. For anyone. I consider that speaking for everyone.

I don't think it is, and I don't think I said I spoke for everyone.

now who's the one speaking for others? the people I know have one almost never, or never uses theirs. it's an item you never use in the gulch, maybe once a month when hanging out in goldshire
You are playing on a dead realm and claim that people don't use their turtles. It's still you talking for others. Maybe you should have a look around at dreanor horde where the majority of the players in this bracket plays.

my findings this far: no ones uses their turtle

still seeking info on other areas
You mean the 3-4 times you actually played your horde chars wasn't enough? Leave the research to the actual detectives, you're not very good at it.

You mean the 3-4 times you actually played your horde chars wasn't enough? Leave the research to the actual detectives, you're not very good at it.
we need, hurrxqtboi

who ever said the truth was fun?
now look at this: If I say that it is true that I am clueless, then clueless as I am, I don't have a clue that I am clueless, and therefor must I be cluefull, or whatever the opposite of clueless is...

Users who are viewing this thread