Riding Turtle

Yapah

Legend
Today I got my Riding Turtle, I was really excited until I found out that I cant learn it

The reason for this is because, although it can still be used with a macro they added "Requires Apprentice Riding" to it.

So you need to learn it on a level 20+ which I didn't do sadly so now I made a ticket. Just to warn others don't redeem the code on a char under level 20

that is a shame.

A GM can move it for you IF:

1. They have not made such an exception before
2. The GM is not a total idiot or retard
3. The item was redeemed recently

That being said I think you'll get it moved, even if it takes more than one ticket. Good luck!

Thanks for this information as well.

I bought a Riding Turtle in Cataclysm and redeemed it on a 19 hunter which i came to regret because i grew tired of it very quickly and developed a fondness for my old druid which i then started going crazy on. Hence I tried to address this inconvenience by requesting that a GM "unbind" it from my hunter and send it to my druid, and i actually succeeded on first attempt.

In conclusion, I can confirm that it's possible because i've experienced it first hand, hopefully you'll get it done soon. Best of luck ! :D

This is the reply I got from the GM...

"Hi (Name),

I hope to of caught you in good health.

I am sorry that this is causing you some issues. The reason you’re not able to ride the turtle is because you'll have to complete the apprentice riding.

I've done some tweaks to the account.

I hope to hear back from you with good news, (Name).

Apprentice Riding
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=33388"

​FML

Update:

On my 2nd Ticket another GM transfered the turtle to my 24. So I have my Turtle now :)

well if you add together the amount of money you have paid for WoW subscritption, I think most people have paid more than 200$ for pixels.

And when did a lifetime wow-subscription merge into a riding turtle?
just sayinf wow-subscription is pixels as well... I know you've had a lot more fun from ur wow sub than from a riding turtle (atleast I hope so), but if you think the fun, respect, attraction you get from riding turtle is worth 200$ it's kinda the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread