Returning to 19s!

Kigatsuya

Legend
Hey guys!

Since I've had more time to play while working from home, I decided to finally level my main on classic (currently 50), with the intent of leveling a 19 mage once I hit 60.

I twinked in BC onward, have several 19s on my retail account with decked out gf'd gear (inferno's robe, jutebraid gloves, fishing hat with enchant, etc.).

Anyway, I'm planning to level a horde mage, but I need a few reminders:

1. To avoid leveling too much, do you recommend looking up quests that give items I need (i.e. Tablar's Mantle), determining the MINIMAL level to pick up the quest, and having a 60 run me through the dungeon to minimize exp gain in order to obtain the item?

2. I know the fishing tournament hasn't begun yet, but how about AGM? Has that begun yet?

Looking forward to playing with everyone soon!

Kig

If I'm not mistaken, the only quest items you need as a mage are for your:

- shoulders (I believe the quest item is loot-able at level 10, from the final boss of the wailing caverns dungeon)
- Cloak (level 16 quest in Stonetalon Mountains)
- Wand (Level 18 quest from Blackfathom deep's dungeon)
- Ring (Level 18 quest from Shadowfang keep dungeon)

Arena grand master trinket is available right now. The quest does reward experience. I forgot the exact amount.
The fishing event will be next phase I believe.

This is my mage for reference. Pretty sure all of the notable quest items were mentioned. You'd be perfectly fine only obtaining those 3 on top of the STV items.

Screenshot (156).png

If I'm not mistaken, the only quest items you need as a mage are for your:

- shoulders (I believe the quest item is loot-able at level 10, from the final boss of the wailing caverns dungeon)
- Cloak (level 16 quest in Stonetalon Mountains)
- Wand (Level 18 quest from Blackfathom deep's dungeon)
- Ring (Level 18 quest from Shadowfang keep dungeon)

Arena grand master trinket is available right now. The quest does reward experience. I forgot the exact amount.
The fishing event will be next phase I believe.

This is my mage for reference. Pretty sure all of the notable quest items were mentioned. You'd be perfectly fine only obtaining those 3 on top of the STV items.

View attachment 15159

Thank you so much! This is an excellent base to start!

Users who are viewing this thread