Restoring 39: 2nd part

Football sucks - whereas WSG doesn't.

Let's get another bg evening/night going on Wednesday 21:00 EST!

Also I love to see even more teams queueing for arena. Got both 2v2 and 3v3 arenas today and we get atleast 2v2 every day!

Also if you are on a "off" server be sure to ask some of the guys from the server's with more activity for real ID soo we can comunicate better soo you can get into more arenas!

Also spain won :(

And I lost the game.

Whoa,

So I'm browsing various sites looking for info stuff they're changing for Cataclysm and I stumble back here. I did not expect you gentlemen to get the twinking up and running again, I thought this place would be dead and forgotten by now(which is what it looked like just before I left).

How's the activity now? Are you getting any WSG's running?

Also do you have any ice cream?

Also curious who's still playing from the people I knew before...

greetings greetings from chubs. :3

Chubby said:
Whoa,

So I'm browsing various sites looking for info stuff they're changing for Cataclysm and I stumble back here. I did not expect you gentlemen to get the twinking up and running again, I thought this place would be dead and forgotten by now(which is what it looked like just before I left).

How's the activity now? Are you getting any WSG's running?

Also do you have any ice cream?

Also curious who's still playing from the people I knew before...

greetings greetings from chubs. :3

Hey man. Me (Med'an), Liliya, Seffy, Kutty, Ranger (Zulraq), Eloz, Tumbleweedz, Emetophelia (probably forgot some). All play here now! Join us man

tumbleweedz is tekku btw.

Resisted, zvit, indes and pewi are also here (I might forget some1 too :p )

Also we queue somewhat unregular for arena, best is to just check with draenor and horde al'akir, and ask.

<3 chubbeh !:D We have been looking for you for ages now man !:O

I need some pro feral FC in my life ! If you are interested, I'll personally fund you anything you need, on any class :)

Kopnuss said:
CHUBBY :3 Hope you know me :p

Ofcourse I know you, old boy :3.

Mortox said:
<3 chubbeh !:D We have been looking for you for ages now man !:O

I need some pro feral FC in my life ! If you are interested, I'll personally fund you anything you need, on any class :)

Well now that I'm done with school for a while I do have some free time, and since I love you guys it would be great to play again... but I understand you all play on a different realm now and I want to be sure that you get regular WSG's before I want to commit to realmtransferring again..

Every Sunday at 21;00 they play WSG. I cant make the weekend games personally ( IRL commitments) but from what I hear they have fun :) Been going for a few weeks now, bar last weekend because of the world cup final ofc :p

We play Horde on Draneor now.

The last week the activity have droped alot (arena-wise) and we dident even get a bg 25/7 becuase of that we dident have enought hordes online. Im not sure if we should w8 some with the battlegrounds (or even 39 :( ), like untill after summer but its obviously not working atm.

I wish I had a solution, but I dont and Im not sure what I should or are able to do.

There is not much more you can do, unfortunately. People should play more on their 39, it's the only way to keep bracket active, but we can't force anyone, even though holidays/summer seem the best moment to be active.

Btw i'm back now, i got my mage and my priest back, reinvite me in guild plz ;)

Well.,, the activity today isent that bad, we got 4 active 2v2 teams atm. RM, PR, WD, Ret Shaman

I think many less "known" players do like me. They go on vacation without telling people they are.

hopefully most people are coming back in a week or two.

Users who are viewing this thread