Restoring 39: 2nd part

I'm away til July 6th as well. But there are some good news :

1 - Two new transfers to draenor from french realms : Onow (mage) and Lomithrania (lock) - both allies and playing together. 39 population is still increasing. we should not have any problems popping a good pre;ade WSG now ;)

2- Yooshi (Rage Quit or Dye Trying) is working on a 39 tournament atm. I'm gonna help him organise it as soon as i come back. But ofc if we could get some helps from most known or active players (thinking about Shaitaan, Eloc, Kutty for example) it could be really fine. It should be a 2v2 or 3v3 tournament. Dont know much about it yet, but just try to contact Yooshi in game and see what each of us can do please ;)

ye that would be fun Cowa (and yooshi;) )

Also Another coming to ally. A fully geared holy pala (agm tidal etc) and all the 19's that are currently making 39s (about 6 or so, not sure)

Finally active 39 bracket bg back, I though whole twink project was dead after pwndepot did go down....

Me and some friend will start soonish with lvling and pewpewinGZ! keke!

Tomken said:
Finally active 39 bracket bg back, I though whole twink project was dead after pwndepot did go down....

Me and some friend will start soonish with lvling and pewpewinGZ! keke!

nice

Had arenas from 10pm until 4am today, was pretty nice.

Horde have more active players I think as they have like 2 guilds on 2 diff servers, although I don't know how stable Draenor Horde are atm (from what I was told last they were all over the place without any leaders to keep them together). But WSG on Sunday Alli only managed to scrape 6 people together for the first game, 2nd they had 10 (thanks to players from other servers).

I'd probs say Alli need more help for activity. But ultimately I see the same people over and over in arena ¬¬

Wasn't intended to be quick, just browsing before I kill meni zombies in L4D2 :G Also don't I know you? ;o

Muqmuq said:
Wich side lacks most players atm?

Or would you say Horde - Alliance is pretty balanced out.

Oh and wich classes get played too much/not enough.

Id go alliance and the class u like the most/ can play the best:)

Despite what rezist says(someone who incidentally has no idea about the horde side) Alliance is in need of more players, specifically more active ones that won't just AFK out of WSG or emolog after loosing arena as the current members seem to do. Horde side is 1 player away from fielding a solid premade.

Mortox said:
Despite what rezist says(someone who incidentally has no idea about the horde side) Alliance is in need of more players,

I'd probs say Alli need more help for activity

Horde have more active players I think as they have like 2 guilds on 2 diff servers

although I don't know how stable Draenor Horde are atm from what I was told last they were all over the place without any leaders to keep them together

Read much?

specifically more active ones that won't just AFK out of WSG
I've been in every single WSG since 39 started funnily enough, pretty sure you havent been in any :G No Alli has AFK'd out of WSG as you state. Best stop ragin' man.

Rezist said:
Read much?

I've been in every single WSG since 39 started funnily enough, pretty sure you havent been in any :G No Alli has AFK'd out of WSG as you state. Best stop ragin' man.

Not raging at all :) simply stating facts. As I told my guildies, I don't ever play wow on weekends. Not at all. And if I do log it's to check mail etc. From what I have been told(information from both sides used here) is that some ally did emolog. That is quite a sad thing if it is true afterall. Not sure why you made up that you "heard" that horde is unstable, but MYBBQ is rock solid. We are having loads of fun in arena lately, some pretty intense in guild arena matches over the last few days :D Overall though, I would like to thank all the ex MYL members for coming over to blackout with us, as well as the existing population of 39's, wherever they come from. I look forward to seeing some of the numerous new faces in action. And I hope Eloz gets back soon so he can lead the ally side once more.

I can only speak for BBQ when I say that we're doing well, we're not picking up that many people (we're currently 7 unique 39s at the rank member or above, with another one leveling) but the ones we have are highly active. Rage Quit seems to be growing as well, last time I checked they were 6 members and that was the first time I heard of that guild.

Horde also have Gringos Waggon on Al'Akir, which currently has 7 39s. All in all, we're 22 39s on Horde (counting BBQs trials) with more people leveling.

Highwav currently has 39 39s, including alts. Personally, I haven't seen more than 7 online at one time though, but I don't check all that often and we've had WSGs so I assume that their general activity is higher.

No bg's planed for sunday 21:00 becuase of the fotball final, maybe we should take it some other time like earlier or later, prob not later.

Users who are viewing this thread