Respectful Twinkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in a thread where we established that you failed to even try to cap 8 times when we called it out, now your complaint is that we didn't call it out?
Normally I don't mind idiots on here. I ignored you in game as I can't be bothered with some toxic trash when I'm playing....but given that you're straight up delusional and can't even remember what you said earlier in the same damn post, welcome to ignore.

So in a thread where we established that you failed to even try to cap 8 times when we called it out, now your complaint is that we didn't call it out?
Normally I don't mind idiots on here. I ignored you in game as I can't be bothered with some toxic trash when I'm playing....but given that you're straight up delusional and can't even remember what you said earlier in the same damn post, welcome to ignore.

Because you didnt call it out lmao. Literally nobody ever calls it out. Hence why I have to request it time and time again. Watch my streams, I can guarantee just about every game you see me FC in, I am requesting a callout and only get it maybe 20% of the time.

You keep saying I failed to cap but I captured 3/3 flags that game.

I played D all by myself. No support from you or anyone else. And I capped 3 times.

Twinkybear sat FR with you and your other DPS. Had himself cornered with no escape route and died every time he grabbed flag.
I know you're a returning player and you're unfamiliar with the best FC strats, but sitting on cap is NOT the move. You either need to be able to juke players off you (which is the go-to for PUGs) or kite them around the map (which is only really done in premades).
Ever wonder why I requested a notice before EFC dropped? It's so I'd have time to get on cap, to prevent a repick. Same reason I asked you morons to not instantly return a flag to our base.

Might I add, it's pretty fucking pathetic that your guild was dying to random alliance players...Seriously. Take advantage of the FC guide I plan to release; It'll be pertinent to the entire community, not just flag carriers.

Myt sounds like an idiot tbh but jwl pls stop taking yourself so seriously fcing in classic is not hard sweetie

Myt sounds like an idiot tbh but jwl pls stop taking yourself so seriously fcing in classic is not hard sweetie

come 2 classic

I was waiting for you to brag about your shit premade taking over an hour to beat a complete pug 3-1 and then only because pluggers quit because you turtled and they got tired. Your entire guild is trash. Never been good never will be. Afk more against other groups bads.
Also your mage used more pots than the other 19 people combined.
[doublepost=1579620387,1579620202][/doublepost]
If nothing else, you captured how that delusional compulsive liar views himself.
[doublepost=1579620842][/doublepost]
I won’t bother to point out that you’re lying as everyone knows if you’re typing it’s a lie (although whether you’re aware it is given your unearned ego and delusions I don’t know), as in this very thread there’s a video demonstrating what a liar you are.
Instead I’ll reiterate my earlier statement - you’re good at jumping, terrible at capping. Since capping is the point of it all, that makes you a terrible fc as you never get your fat ass off top of tunnel to cap unless the other 19 people are elsewhere.
If I’m a casual then it’s a fact that a casual has been a better player than you at this game since it launched - every moment. I quit for years and could have literally sat at a computer and played better. In better now and was better then, whenever then was.
Yes my insane premade consisting of two druids and a mage, beat your group VERY VERYYYY easily. Your mechanical skills of the game are still stuck back in 2005, I had assumed with all the banter and shade you throw on here you were at least a C+ player. I definitely gave you way too much credit, try laying off the speed pots and practice a couple jumps, I highly doubt it but maybe your skills will improve slightly. I know being in position to be useful is a new concept for you, and not consumable crutching super hard all the time would most likely benefit you in the long run.

ps keep talking as much shit as you want honestly I love all of this

Because you didnt call it out lmao. Literally nobody ever calls it out. Hence why I have to request it time and time again. Watch my streams, I can guarantee just about every game you see me FC in, I am requesting a callout and only get it maybe 20% of the time.

You keep saying I failed to cap but I captured 3/3 flags that game.

I played D all by myself. No support from you or anyone else. And I capped 3 times.

Twinkybear sat FR with you and your other DPS. Had himself cornered with no escape route and died every time he grabbed flag.
I know you're a returning player and you're unfamiliar with the best FC strats, but sitting on cap is NOT the move. You either need to be able to juke players off you (which is the go-to for PUGs) or kite them around the map (which is only really done in premades).
Ever wonder why I requested a notice before EFC dropped? It's so I'd have time to get on cap, to prevent a repick. Same reason I asked you morons to not instantly return a flag to our base.

Might I add, it's pretty fucking pathetic that your guild was dying to random alliance players...Seriously. Take advantage of the FC guide I plan to release; It'll be pertinent to the entire community, not just flag carriers.
Memes aside, this is all true.

It can be challenging to cap because your offense has to sync perfectly with your defense. Offense will land a kill but the FC will be unable to cap due to people blocking him from flag room. Not only will he be CC'd or killed, but they will be able to repick the flag before he gets to cap.

Sometimes FC is in a good position to cap, but offense encounters unforeseen issues in killing the EFC, so the FC has to abandon his favorable position and continue stalling elsewhere in order to survive.

The best and most realistic way to sync a cap, given the limited UI of Classic, is for offense to give accurate assessments on when the EFC will die. This way, the FC can plan his kiting/stalling routes to stand on cap right when the flag is returned to deny a repick.

It's all a game of distance. You always want to be in first place, whether that's on top of a jump spot or ahead in pathing. Standing in the flag room waiting to cap accomplishes neither of these things and will let the enemy easily collapse on you and kill you.

I'm dog shit at FC but this stuff is pretty straightforward.

Reactions: jwl

It can be challenging to cap because your offense has to sync perfectly with your defense. Offense will land a kill but the FC will be unable to cap due to people blocking him from flag room. Not only will he be CC'd or killed, but they will be able to repick the flag before he gets to cap.

Somestimes FC is in a good position to cap, but offense encounters unforeseen issues in killing the EFC, so the FC has to abandon his favorable position and continue stalling elsewhere.

The best and most realistic way to sync a cap, given the limited UI of Classic, is for offense to give accurate assessments on when the EFC will die. This way, the FC can plan his kiting/stalling routes to stand on cap right when the flag is returned to deny a repick.

It's all a game of distance. You always want to be in first place, whether that's on top of a jump spot or ahead in pathing. Standing in the flag room waiting to cap accomplishes neither of these things and will let the enemy easily collapse on you and kill you.

Thank you.

This is literally why I request knowledge as to when the EFC will die. Or why I ask my team to not instantly return the flag (I often know when my flag room is packed...and an instant return can prevent me from capping more often than not)
People typically say things such as "I cant type and kill at the same time" as an excuse for not telling me, then rage when I am 15-20 seconds away from the cap, and our flag gets repicked...

Like create a macro...Or just type...You play WOW, you should be able to type 10 words in 4 seconds :/

@Trigs can you please buy this website from whoever owns it you rich white bitch, and then promptly delete it so these retards can never post again.

If you look past the egotism its alright, people also hate MYT more than JWL so there is that too.

I dont have an ego. There is nothing wrong with having confidence in yourself.

I also contribute more knowledge to this website and in-game than the majority of our community. Not to mention all the exposure and funding I've done. There's no reason to hate on me - All I do is try to help.

I dont have an ego. There is nothing wrong with having confidence in yourself.

I also contribute more knowledge to this website and in-game than the majority of our community. Not to mention all the exposure and funding I've done. There's no reason to hate on me - All I do is try to help.
You don’t know the difference between confidence and delusion :/

You don’t know the difference between confidence and delusion :/

You dont know the difference between persona and reality.

Yes my insane premade consisting of two druids and a mage, beat your group VERY VERYYYY easily. Your mechanical skills of the game are still stuck back in 2005, I had assumed with all the banter and shade you throw on here you were at least a C+ player. I definitely gave you way too much credit, try laying off the speed pots and practice a couple jumps, I highly doubt it but maybe your skills will improve slightly. I know being in position to be useful is a new concept for you, and not consumable crutching super hard all the time would most likely benefit you in the long run.

ps keep talking as much shit as you want honestly I love all of this
You only had two druids and a mage? We both know that’s a lie...don’t make me drag out a screenshot.
Man, if taking over an hour to beat a 100% pug with mostly trash players is VERY, VERY EASY then I hate to see what only a VERY EASY win looks like - turtling to reset.
As far as jumps, I can jump well enough. If I had a group I’d 3-0 that gaggle of trash you call a guild though.

MYT is just mad no one took his TC seriously and the one coming this year will be the best one yet.

Sometimes FC is in a good position to cap, but offense encounters unforeseen issues in killing the EFC, so the FC has to abandon his favorable position and continue stalling elsewhere in order to survive.

Of course you’re right generally speaking - but when return 8 times with almost a full turtle and give ample warning yet your fc sits alone on tot and won’t move an inch because he imagines there’s 5 waiting in FR...then that’s quite a different story.
Many of you have small minds and assume that because sometimes you can’t cap that therefore it’s always ok to not try 8 times you could have are actually dogshit never beens. Learn to think before posting again.
[doublepost=1579633986,1579633892][/doublepost]
MYT is just mad no one took his TC seriously and the one coming this year will be the best one yet.
I’m going to host one at the proper time. Don’t give a shit if never beens throwing around guild names they never started for like you like it or not. You’re a non factor and nobody wants your toxic scrub ass on a team anyways.

I’m going to host one at the proper time. Don’t give a shit if never beens throwing around guild names they never started for like you like it or not. You’re a non factor and nobody wants your toxic scrub ass on a team anyways.

What are you even talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread