Report Botting - Mistgard

Pöket said:
make 14-19 f2p only? when u have 20-24 that pretty much is f2p only. GL with that goal.

ohh and if u can't stand being owned in the bg coz u lack gear and need to abuse the system to play, don't take the challenge to begin with.

Woah, kid let me get this straight. Im getting 2000 honor and IDK what a 12 year olds have to say about that. Get it? Im an adult and this is an adult hobby, and frankly I don't care what you have to say about a silly low level PvP bracket where people use about 4 skills max, since you'r literally crying about me giving myself 2000 honor(most of wich happens outside of bg's anyway).

To make my point clear: Just a while ago, I was basically leeching on my 3 hunter toons on ally side. I wasn't even playing them, but the situation was still pretty stale. With me out instead of it being 8v8 it was 8v5. Yet horde STILL couldn't get the flag.

The alliance twinks are WORLD CLASS. It's only fair that I even it out this way. Even with me having 3 toons leeching, I still occasionally have to use Mistgard to help retrieve the flag.

The part about "this bracket is about fun" made me laugh, since you take the fun out by just looking for honor and kicking people who acctually want to have fun in this bracket :)

Zimt the Diplomat said:
The part about "this bracket is about fun" made me laugh, since you take the fun out by just looking for honor and kicking people who acctually want to have fun in this bracket :)

So you saying kicking people can't be fun? I've been kicked countless of times without even being AFK, before I even started using these toons. So what's your point? I can't have fun kicking, but others can have fun kicking me? What kind of hypocricy is that?

Wasent gona post in this thread since the point has been made, but since u started to report me as well and you really like to be hated i figured i might as well join the club.

Might have missed some screen shots , but u can see whats going on .

ps: sry for the small text / screen shit size , werent sure what size to pic :<

^ implying what im doing is not fair? Even 7v10 horde stands no chance. Get real. Making games even is not unfair.

And that dick butbreaker&co is chain-kicking me again even though im not afk.. im going to roll 2 additional hunter toons as soon as I finish up gearing my rogue and start kicking ppl like crazy. You have been warned.

twinkeradin said:
^ implying what im doing is not fair? Even 7v10 horde stands no chance. Get real. Making games even is not unfair.

And that dick butbreaker&co is chain-kicking me again even though im not afk.. im going to roll 2 additional hunter toons as soon as I finish up gearing my rogue and start kicking ppl like crazy. You have been warned.

Fair or not, im making sure everyone i know will report u in bgs from now on, im not going to just stand still doing nothing when f2p moron ruins our games.

This thread should be locked once and for all.

twinkeradin said:

Dude, you're not god. How come you think it's up to you to "balance" games by laming other people (who paid for their gametime) out of wsgs? This sounds unfair to me. You should really start to play like everyone else, there's this general Ally-Horde imbalance, it was there every given time since the dawn of twinking, and it's not static, that's for sure. During end of june/juley and mid-august Horde was really coming back again and alliance were crap, now the tides changed again it seems. It's a natural process which has been observed many times before. And you can't change this simple, even to anoying fact. It's an unchangeable WoW rule. We tried to compensate the gradiant of imbalance, but even if someone changed teams or some faction changed it turned out to be the same or even worse afterwards.

>Just

>live

>with

>it!

twinkeradin said:
I don't care what you have to say about a silly low level PvP bracket where people use about 4 skills max, since you'r literally crying about me giving myself 2000 honor(most of wich happens outside of bg's anyway).

To make my point clear: Just a while ago, I was basically leeching on my 3 hunter toons on ally side. I wasn't even playing them, but the situation was still pretty stale. With me out instead of it being 8v8 it was 8v5. Yet horde STILL couldn't get the flag.

The alliance twinks are WORLD CLASS. It's only fair that I even it out this way. Even with me having 3 toons leeching, I still occasionally have to use Mistgard to help retrieve the flag.

Och yeh, if u have much hate about the bracket. Leave it alrdy.

And the game u was talking about, rly, why shouldn't u "help" ur team? Coz u r to good, or u r suppsed to only leech? get real and start play the game like everyone else.

oh and if u r adult and shit, why can't u offer 13 Euro to buy the game? ohh wait ur a kid that can't affort it, sry to hear

Brosmash said:
Fair or not, im making sure everyone i know will report u in bgs from now on, im not going to just stand still doing nothing when f2p moron ruins our games.

This thread should be locked once and for all.

Your definion of "ruining the games" is subjective. Just becouse you think im ruining games does not equal to me ruining games. If you don't know a crap about statistics, don't post.

Pöket said:
Och yeh, if u have much hate about the bracket. Leave it alrdy.

Now you're just being silly. Taunting me won't work. You will just have to suck it up till I get my mcgowans.

Zimt the Diplomat said:
How come you think it's up to you to "balance" games by laming other people

Well once again laming is pretty subjective. To me using OP classes easily counts as laming.

(who paid for their gametime)

Wether you pay or not has nothing to do with anything. If you pay for this game you do it to get free trades&etc, you don't do it to become better than everyone else(other than being able to buy enchants to further boost your stats of course).

out of wsgs? This sounds unfair to me. You should really start to play like everyone else, there's this general Ally-Horde imbalance,

Why would I want to play like everyone else? What would I gain from it?

it was there every given time since the dawn of twinking, and it's not static, that's for sure. During end of june/juley and mid-august Horde was really coming back again and alliance were crap, now the tides changed again it seems. It's a natural process which has been observed many times before. And you can't change this simple, even to anoying fact. It's an unchangeable WoW rule. We tried to compensate the gradiant of imbalance, but even if someone changed teams or some faction changed it turned out to be the same or even worse afterwards.

It's simply a fact that alliance have better quest rewards, and in our battlegroups, better geared and possibly also better players as well. Balancing the W/L ratio every now and then isn't going to do any harm to anyone.

The fact that im a F2P rogue speaks for itself. I can barely scratch a 1600 hp hunter - 1 ambush and his away.

alliance dont have better quest rewards at all, we got ellos band and sparkmetal but thats it. horde got all the crit gear, better shields, garrosh pardon, that goblin, that totem, better FC route, can go on all day but i cba, and also u cant rly say alliance have better players and win 90% of the games cause its different from time to time

Ur as silly as me, since u somewhat got the power to "balance" the bracket aka make the horde win every game. Get down from ur high horse and play like everyone else. Buy the game? that even a 12 years old boy can do?

Hurrx said:
alliance dont have better quest rewards at all, we got ellos band and sparkmetal but thats it. horde got all the crit gear, better shields, garrosh pardon, that goblin, that totem, better FC route, can go on all day but i cba, and also u cant rly say alliance have better players and win 90% of the games cause its different from time to time

I've played this for about 2-3 weeks total and I can easily say that 90% of my games alliance wins. Granted, I was mostly AFK but whenever I play it hardly makes any difference at all.

I once tried to kill 2600 hp paladin FC with 2 priest healers, with 2-3 other rogues, and that was just ridiculous. As if 2600 HP and mail armour wasn't enough, coupled with 2 fears he was impossible to kill.

That is the kind of players/teams that I see commonly in my BG's.

oh? u said omg 2600 hp omg 2 fears omg so yeah u complained and i said go ud and resist my fears then u got no fears to complain about, right?

Hurrx said:
oh? u said omg 2600 hp omg 2 fears omg so yeah u complained and i said go ud and resist my fears then u got no fears to complain about, right?

I wasn't complaining, I was explaining the situation. Im not going to SOLO a 2600 hp paladin with 2 priests even if I resisted all of their fears. Are you serious?

Me drama and mass killed 2.2k efc with 2 holy palas, i think you got some bad rogues that cant kick, and i assume you doesnt do much since you do like 30 dps ( according toyourself).

They still got X3 stuns, so really its nothin to whine about, i understand your frustration tho, i mean you cant pay for this game but you want to be as good as the p2p twinks. No hatin from me tho, Lol jk

Users who are viewing this thread