Report Botting - Mistgard

twinkeradin said:
So are you saying a shareholder who owns 51% of the stock shouldn't be able to decide over 5 people who own only 9% of the stock each? They're not artificial votes, they're representative of the amount of players in the battleground.

A fallacious analogy. This isn't a publicly-owned corporation, and you don't own a greater portion of it than anyone else. This is a BG in WoW where each player (Important: player. Not account or character) should have equal power in voting to kick someone. You're shifting that power balance into your favor. Not sure whether you truly don't see that or you're just being deliberately obtuse. The votes are entirely artificial. They're not "representative of the amount of players in the battleground" because you have multiple votes at your disposal. You're only one player. You should be allowed one vote.

What's to stop you from using, say, 5 or 6... hell, 9 F2P accounts to farm your honor? Should that be allowed too? You populating the entire WSG and just farming your multiboxed characters the entire match? At least that way you wouldn't need to kick anybody at all. Everybody wins.

Eurys said:
A fallacious analogy. This isn't a publicly-owned corporation, and you don't own a greater portion of it than anyone else.

Yes I do. If I join WSG with 4 guys I own 40% of the battleground.

This is a BG in WoW where each player (Important: player. Not account or character)

Once again wrong. Multiboxers pay the same monthly fee * the amount of characters they have, and they have just as the same rights as invidual persons have PER ACCOUNT.

Likewise if there is 3-4 persons playing 1 account, that 1 account cannot have any more control than 1 account would either, despite there being many persons playing on it.

You're shifting that power balance into your favor. Not sure whether you truly don't see that or you're just being deliberately obtuse. The votes are entirely artificial. They're not "representative of the amount of players in the battleground" because you have multiple votes at your disposal. You're only one player. You should be allowed one vote.

The votes arent artifical, since I have 4 accounts. Don't be stupid. It's no different from 3 friends deciding "let's kick this one cuz his a jerk" etc. I would even argue that im morally higher than many of them, as I don't wait till we're about to win, but report them for AFK instantly.

What's to stop you from using, say, 5 or 6... hell, 9 F2P accounts to farm your honor? Should that be allowed too? You populating the entire WSG and just farming your multiboxed characters the entire match? At least that way you wouldn't need to kick anybody at all. Everybody wins.

Well to be honest I WOULD do this if I had a better computer.

twinkeradin said:
And obviously im using the system just as it was intented - to keep people that have a tendency to AFK from my games. What wrong is in that?

never reported u afk , not even when i played my lock or your hunters the other day when you reported me?

dude just dont mind furios lol you could realise hes a total idiot by looking at him backpeddling, disengaging into a ramp, popping berserkering when escaping, i could go on for a long time but im sure u see my point

It is my understanding that trial accounts, aka starters account, can report people afk (and thus kicking people) ? this should be brought to the attention of game masters, I don't see any reason why a paying account should get screwed over by several starters accounts. I also hope they remove/fix the kick thing and bring back inactive debuffs...

It should be on the long list of things that trial accounts can't do

Hurrx said:
dude just dont mind furios lol you could realise hes a total idiot by looking at him backpeddling, disengaging into a ramp, popping berserkering when escaping, i could go on for a long time but im sure u see my point

You need 3 to kick so Furios is not alone. Though I've also been kicked plenty of times mid fight and mid-game without furios&his crew in the game.

dont know why you edited your post , but normally people try to win wars? not sure why you want to keep loose yours by reporting your team players AFK and make them leave the game.

but even more ironicly you were the one that left that game in the end?

Sylvictus said:
dont know why you edited your post , but normally people try to win wars? not sure why you want to keep loose yours by reporting your team players AFK and make them leave the game.

but even more ironicly you were the one that left that game in the end?

I only did it during the CTA 27 honor for a 7 minute game was kinda nice

Afterwards I did it for a couple of times but it was only 6 honor for loss so not really worth it

twinkeradin said:
I only did it during the CTA 27 honor for a 7 minute game was kinda nice

Afterwards I did it for a couple of times but it was only 6 honor for loss so not really worth it

hey dumbass, why don't you just go into a corner and farm yourself outside of wsg for honor. then you aren't bothering everyone else for no reason in a bracket you don't even intend to play in.

Users who are viewing this thread