Report Botting - Mistgard

so bcus furios and vianco votekicked u, ur revenging on me and others on alliance

Mehcritkillu said:
Are you for real? Go back a page and look at the ****ing scrnshot, it was taken YESTERDAY.

No offence, but I kinda hate you lol

btw nice sign Juno! :D makes me wanna mig to Aggramar :)

Are you kidding me?

Me: Getting kicked 6-7 games straight.

Juno0: No wonder why, you afk most bgs and i personally love spaming "Report player AFK"

Me: That was ages ago, before I had even started afking, during the AB bonus weekend.

Learn to read seriously.

twinkeradin said:
Are you kidding me?

Me: Getting kicked 6-7 games straight.

Juno0: No wonder why, you afk most bgs and i personally love spaming "Report player AFK"

Me: That was ages ago, before I had even started afking, during the AB bonus weekend.

Learn to read seriously.

???

What has that to do with anything I wrote?

Just like to add that Blizz got back to me. Despite explaining the situtation as best as I could with the word limit, their representative failed to understand and thought I was reporting him for botting and 'advise you to report the player afk by right clicking their player icon and click report player away'. Thanks for all your help Blizz. He's also back at it again and I'm guessing he will be ruining my night once again. Thanks a lot asshole.

Hurrx said:
so bcus furios and vianco votekicked u, ur revenging on me and others on alliance

Hmm nah, though there are couple of instances where I was kicked right after the start of WSG; even before game had started, or like 1 minute in. 1 Minute isn't enough to figure if someone is AFK or not. So im doing this for self-defense - I need the honor just as much as you do, and I ain't going to wait 15 minutes if some people fail to realize that im not going to AFK in every single game.

Not saying that I enjoy it much though.. my personal wish is that Blizzard never introduced such a Bizarre and fail drop-player mechanism in the first place. But since they did, no can do. And while I don't do this for revenge, none of this would've ever happened if I wasn't kicked that very day by Via and Furios, and later of course by countless other inviduals.

But, have a nice day :)

twinkeradin said:
Hmm nah, though there are couple of instances where I was kicked right after the start of WSG; even before game had started, or like 1 minute in. 1 Minute isn't enough to figure if someone is AFK or not. So im doing this for self-defense - I need the honor just as much as you do, and I ain't going to wait 15 minutes if some people fail to realize that im not going to AFK every single game.

Not saying that I enjoy it though.. my personal wish is that Blizzard never introduced such a Bizarre drop-player mechanism in the first place. But since they did, no can do.

Explain why you're kicking us plz, and spare the bs

Mehcritkillu said:
Explain why you're kicking us plz, and spare the bs

allow me to explain.

l----l

^ this is the length of his fully erect penis.

with this comes a huge feeling of inadequacy only sated by being the biggest virtual prick he possibly can be.

WTF ur doin it 2night again?! some1 plz delete Mistgard irl..

none of this wouldnt have happened if u didnt do it either so u cant rly blame blizz for something ur doing urself, stop doing it and it wont happen, and do u gain honor faster if u vote kick others? elaborate on this point plz

Hurrx said:
none of this wouldnt have happened if u didnt do it

Well if you have afked out in previous games that means I can kick you as well. I dunno why Blizzard made a system like this but as long as it's in place I will utilize it to have better games for myself.

either so u cant rly blame blizz for something ur doing urself, stop doing it and it wont happen, and do u gain honor faster if u vote kick others? elaborate on this point plz

Im not blaming anyone, im using this system becouse I get an advantage out of it. I wouldn't do it if there wasn't any advantage to be gained here, nor would you be kicked if you didn't afk in your previous games.

Apparently Blizzard supports flawless gaming so if you can't play flawlessly and can't stand getting chain-kicked becouse of that, then I would argue that this is not most likely the best game for you.

twinkeradin said:
Well if you have afked out in previous games that means I can kick you as well. I dunno why Blizzard made a system like this but as long as it's in place I will utilize it to have better games for myself.

There's a big difference between afking out and afking. You are truly weird, aren't you?

twinkeradin said:
Im not blaming anyone, im using this system becouse I get an advantage out of it. I wouldn't do it if there wasn't any advantage to be gained here, nor would you be kicked if you didn't afk in your previous games.

Apparently Blizzard supports flawless gaming so if you can't play flawlessly and get kicked becouse of that, I think this is not the right game for you.

Im only helping Blizzard by politely enforcing the ruleset wich they have made.

Your logic is funny.

Mehcritkillu said:
There's a big difference between afking out and afking. You are truly weird, aren't you?

I was actually referring to the Blizzard's votekick system. Once it registers certain amount of "vote for afk" messages, a person can be kicked regardless. Once you get kicked either from this system or deserter, you can be kicked with just 3 votes from then on, for a long period of time to come.

So I was not talking about myself here.

Your logic is funny.

Im just doing what I think is fair. I don't think it's unfair that I manage to kick you(as you have been kicked before). And since I get a personal advantage out of it(more honor) then why not?

Are you that guy with F2P 800hp who deffed alone at farm, getting killed and wanted to report Furios out of the AB because you were furious? If so, get over it dude, and also get a life for god's sake ...

I wanted to get new gametime today but after reading this thread I kinda hesitate :p

Zimt the Diplomat said:
Are you that guy with F2P 800hp who deffed alone at farm, getting killed and wanted to report Furios out of the AB because you were furious?

No, I wanted to kick him becouse he was being detrimental to the game(kicking the only defender of the farm for instance, after the defender died and asked why there was no one else defending it).

Users who are viewing this thread