Report Botting - Mistgard

Mootilda

Legend
Hello, don't usually post, but something that is happening now is really pissing me off. This shit has to stop now. As most of you may know, Mistgard - Stormreaver is a complete cunt. He sits in the corner stealthed and farms honor. Just report him, right? Oh wait, he now has three other trail account open. The second you say a word, enjoy your deserter buff. I have now gained the deserter buff four times. Getting kicked the third and forth time within 10 seconds. Please help to do something about this. I have opened a ticket but i somehow doubt Blizz will care...

Mootilda said:
Hello, don't usually post, but something that is happening now is really pissing me off. This shit has to stop now. As most of you may know, Mistgard - Stormreaver is a complete cunt. He sits in the corner stealthed and farms honor. Just report him, right? Oh wait, he now has three other trail account open. The second you say a word, enjoy your deserter buff. I have now gained the deserter buff four times. Getting kicked the third and forth time within 10 seconds. Please help to do something about this. I have opened a ticket but i somehow doubt Blizz will care...

I knew it, I ****ING KNEW IT.

He's a ****ing cunt, and he even has a TI-acc. This shit is just too damn depressing /cut

Yea its pretty annoying to get an afk debuff as soon as you die and have been out of combat for more than 10 sec...

Cant play no more 2day bcuz of that tard-.-

2BMkH.jpg
hmmm?

I've noticed a tauren shaman named "Bestoresto" in the F2P bracket. he's obviously got some bot program running. just runs in a certain path in WSG/AB and when ever someone gets within like 15 yards of him he dismounts. does 2 healing surges. a wind shear. another surge. an earth shock. rinse and repeat. non-responsive in BG chat or whisper.

It's weird. although ive only made two tickets about him. both tickets just disapeared. no in-game mail with the same old "thank you" note from bliz. no contact. no follow up in my email or on battle net. though when i report anyone else ( or a ticket of any other topic ) all these happen... i sense GM trickery!

bazrock said:
I've noticed a tauren shaman named "Bestoresto" in the F2P bracket. he's obviously got some bot program running. just runs in a certain path in WSG/AB and when ever someone gets within like 15 yards of him he dismounts. does 2 healing surges. a wind shear. another surge. an earth shock. rinse and repeat. non-responsive in BG chat or whisper.

It's weird. although ive only made two tickets about him. both tickets just disapeared. no in-game mail with the same old "thank you" note from bliz. no contact. no follow up in my email or on battle net. though when i report anyone else ( or a ticket of any other topic ) all these happen... i sense GM trickery!

Theyre watching you

twinkeradin said:
That was ages ago, before I had even started afking, during the AB bonus weekend.

Get your facts straight.

Are you for real? Go back a page and look at the ****ing scrnshot, it was taken YESTERDAY.

No offence, but I kinda hate you lol

btw nice sign Juno! :D makes me wanna mig to Aggramar :)

Users who are viewing this thread