Recent actions on XPOFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
BYgSu1m.png

I spent too long reading these 12 pages... I just wanted to shit talk liberal cuck conq and make some solid points, but I guess there's no reason now. I suppose it's for the best.

orale wey

bro im like 150lbs dont do me like tht

Just rewatched the WSG where we first queued into each other from my twitch. I was on fire that entire game TBH.

100% getting banned, RIP grandfathered badge

To be fair Sanit, some people are probably under the wrong assumption that a site the size of XPOff is worth a lot of money, and that buying and making a XF board is expensive.

Reactions: Fry
To be fair Sanit, some people are probably under the wrong assumption that a site the size of XPOff is worth a lot of money, and that buying and making a XF board is expensive.
Anyone could sell these 34k email addresses for way more than I am selling the site for. That was just a line I didn't want to cross.

Whatever helps you justify things and try to save face. :)

It would be entirely pointless to even mention if you didn't want to either gloat or bait for opinions.

Just stop.

35k email address compiled over what... 9 years? you GOTTA be looking at at least a 50% bounce rate. Minimum. From this audience? MAYBE get a 2% click through rate.

Aint nobody buying that list, homie.
Haha fair enough!

35k email address compiled over what... 9 years? you GOTTA be looking at at least a 50% bounce rate. Minimum. From this audience? MAYBE get a 2% click through rate.

Aint nobody buying that list, homie.
I'm sure Shane already sold them, anyway. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread