Realek Tarantino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff bro! Keep it going. I'm 9 months sober right now but the temptations always there. Cant let your guard down.
Listen. If thats the case then hat is off to you bro. Its a war that you fight one battle a day to win. Hats off to you fr fr. No bullshit. The struggle be real as fuck.
[doublepost=1585851684,1585851527][/doublepost]
@Realek Tarantino Q up, let me eat your insignia
You aint an anybody fighter dog. Why would i even fight someone who is below me. Also there is no arenas.

Wheres hamcake when u need him

i wonder if there'd be any way to have a private private server. Keep it in-community with discord and not advertise on sites, then monetize it. I'd much rather pay 15 a month for that then this shit lmao

It's sad to say, but the lasts "twink private servers" were low populated and lasted only a few weeks. Also most of the people that have a twink DB/Scripts (Hamcake, Aos, ..) have outdated DB/Scripts with a lot of 2010 bugs. There are only 2 people that I know that could release a somewhat good/decent scripted server however they still will need a few weeks/months of work to script the remaining bugs. But again, there is still a doubt that they'll last for atleast months.

Other than that, people have been playing blizzlike private servers which are supposed to replicate the blizzard experience, by leveling, get professions etc etc.. The most known and still active is Warmane 3.3.5a (with both 19/39 brackets still active).

And the last info I can give it's that Spam/Aos did start to work again on a project from 2014-2017 19 TBC private server.. More info will be given once they'll be ready probably.

^
This is their project, just it's not wotlk anymore it's TBC but still will be the map & somewhat the same ideas.

so tl;dr 2020 private servers twinks, from a private server coordinator are dead project on arrival, just keep with classic & let's hope for a TBC/WoTLK release from blizzard itself

Last edited:
HES A PUNK
Hoe ass niggas. I dont get my tower til saturday. What you want me to do? Cant even make real big money plays with covid19 the way wayne County aka detroit is. You just cant move like that right now.

Saturday bitch niggas. Ill be there Saturday.

/spit

Edit: i swear this is the most action these forums has seen in years

Last edited:
Hoe ass niggas. I dont get my tower til saturday. What you want me to do? Cant even make real big money plays with covid19 the way wayne County aka detroit is. You just cant move like that right now.

Saturday bitch niggas. Ill be there Saturday.

/spit

Edit: i swear this is the most action these forums has seen in years
@Realek Tarantino LET US KNOW, and we will Farm that Punk @$$, just like they did to u n Jail lol

@Realek Tarantino LET US KNOW, and we will Farm that Punk @$$, just like they did to u n Jail lol
Well if its anything like jail then im a1. I get paid in jail fuck nigga. I smack heads in spades and chess all day for niggas store. Youre the type of nigga that if you ever went to jail youd lock it up or be removed. Please stick to speaking on shit you have knowledge of. Not shit youre ignorant about you simp ass nigga

We did go 2-3 priest vs warrior and then you told me I wasn't worth your time after the tie breaker. So you still owe me some duels Brick master general, Realek

We did go 2-3 priest vs warrior and then you told me I wasn't worth your time after the tie breaker. So you still owe me some duels Brick master general, Realek
I aint ever lost to no priestes dog. The only priestes that i dueled was pym aka maelstrom. If i ran across you then i won. Period. Whats your priestes name?

I aint ever lost to no priestes dog. The only priestes that i dueled was pym aka maelstrom. If i ran across you then i won. Period. Whats your priestes name?

It was just reflexes I use to faction and transfer so much it could have been reflexis or wefwexes at the time. Yeah I was running 2s with narkeaz at the time I think. Kastrator had just made a priest too to give you some events that were surfacing at the time. Yeah bruh I definitely won the first two, and then you beat me three times in a row. Granted, I was no maelstrom. But not a half bad arena priest in wotlk surprisingly.

It was just reflexes I use to faction and transfer so much it could have been reflexis or wefwexes at the time. Yeah I was running 2s with narkeaz at the time I think. Kastrator had just made a priest too to give you some events that were surfacing at the time. Yeah bruh I definitely won the first two, and then you beat me three times in a row. Granted, I was no maelstrom. But not a half bad arena priest in wotlk surprisingly.
I have never heard of any of those names. But ill believe you just so when i come back you can try and get your get backs

They aren't, its just another voc, jwl esque pleb, theyll be gone in a few weeks or fall into the back ground like they always do.

Yea I remember a ton of them back in the day, they usually played a undead rogue and talked exactly like him. Thought they were all gone but this guys in his 30s still talking like that lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread