Realek Tarantino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit. I tried to remember that server name forever. Goddamnit i miss that shit

i wonder if there'd be any way to have a private private server. Keep it in-community with discord and not advertise on sites, then monetize it. I'd much rather pay 15 a month for that then this shit lmao

i wonder if there'd be any way to have a private private server. Keep it in-community with discord and not advertise on sites, then monetize it. I'd much rather pay 15 a month for that then this shit lmao

U aint ever lie nigga. I promise you. Id fight on that server every single day until i relapse. Swear to god.

Hbotz i know dog. 3.3.5 needs to happen fr fr.

Off topic: i got approved for food stamps after trumps bitch ass took em. Motherfucker had to fuck up my 10 year hustle. Im happy doe. Now unemployment is a different story. I aint ever filed taxes in my entire life and havent had my Ls in 10 years and they want both my Ls and tax form information. I want my fucking check doe dog. I sure as fuck cant hustle right now.

Well here we have a well adjusted contributor to society. You hate trump but you are the parasite that leeches off of the govt because you are not self sufficient. Pathetic.

Well here we have a well adjusted contributor to society. You hate trump but you are the parasite that leeches off of the govt because you are not self sufficient. Pathetic.
Straight hater. You aint shit nigga. Just like jdub you the type of nigga to help a bitch out before you do your mans. Stfu. Tryna knock my hustle, sad.

Edit: how is me having a foodstamp hustle mean in anyway shape or form that im not self sufficient. Ive lived on the streets slamming 200$ worth of dope into my arm everyday. A dopefiend makes more money than you and youre tryna say we aint self sufficient? Seriously.

You and your kind are a bigger virus to the American taxpayers than COVID-19 ever will be. Detroit? Might as well go live in sub Saharan Africa. Michigan must have bunk heyron if you been doing it all this time and aint od and die already.

You and your kind are a bigger virus to the American taxpayers than COVID-19 ever will be. Detroit? Might as well go live in sub Saharan Africa. Michigan must have bunk heyron if you been doing it all this time and aint od and die already.
Lmao do you think they just pass out #3 or #4 dope as is? Actually what i had was fire. Straight fire. I have overdosed fuck nigga. You think because you grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth and that mine was plastic youre better than me? Please kid. Youre a fucking sheep. Wolves like me spot fuck niggas like you a mile away. For you to sneer and try and look down your nose at me really proves your ignorance and stupidity. You clowns dont know how the real world works when it comes to america. America and taxes. Lmao gtfo with that shit. Ive never paid taxes in my entire fucking life. You fucking sheep.

Edit: you aint never dealt with no real adversity. You're suspect as fuck you guppy ass nigga. Youre the type of nigga to get the dog shit smacked out you and you ask " why you do that"

Lmao do you think they just pass out #3 or #4 dope as is? Actually what i had was fire. Straight fire. I have overdosed fuck nigga. You think because you grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth and that mine was plastic youre better than me? Please kid. Youre a fucking sheep. Wolves like me spot fuck niggas like you a mile away. For you to sneer and try and look down your nose at me really proves your ignorance and stupidity. You clowns dont know how the real world works when it comes to america. America and taxes. Lmao gtfo with that shit. Ive never paid taxes in my entire fucking life. You fucking sheep.

Edit: you aint never dealt with no real adversity. You're suspect as fuck you guppy ass nigga. Youre the type of nigga to get the dog shit smacked out you and you ask " why you do that"
I grew up with my dad around, wbu?

Straight hater. You aint shit nigga. Just like jdub you the type of nigga to help a bitch out before you do your mans. Stfu. Tryna knock my hustle, sad.

Edit: how is me having a foodstamp hustle mean in anyway shape or form that im not self sufficient. Ive lived on the streets slamming 200$ worth of dope into my arm everyday. A dopefiend makes more money than you and youre tryna say we aint self sufficient? Seriously.

I'm sure I haven't faced as much adversity as you. But turning to government support, welfare, and hard drugs instead of learning a skill in order to get out of the adversity that you grew up in isn't something to brag about. That is called giving up.
[doublepost=1585849534,1585849317][/doublepost]And @Realek Tarantino , what you claim to be "your hustle".. you are only hustling yourself. You will stay where you are living in adversity until you learn to WORK HARD instead of HUSTLE HARD.

You think I'm "hating" and initially I was, but now i just genuinely hope you get sober and do something with your life bro. God bless you and i hope you succeed. But you never will by hustling people, hustling the government, and working the system.

I'm sure I haven't faced as much adversity as you. But turning to government support, welfare, and hard drugs instead of learning a skill in order to get out of the adversity that you grew up in isn't something to brag about. That is called giving up.
Are you fucking dumb? Who said i gave up at all. I just aint no sheep and i did me. I have never turned to govt to survive. Its a hustle dog. And a damn good one at that. How else you gonna come out of jail to 5k waiting for you?

Edit: so the double post was nice. The hustling is in my blood. Now onto the sobriety shit, all trolling aside and on a real cereal note. Thats my plan dog. Self medicating is no good. I have a trade and im damn good at it too. Hard work is nothing new to me. But as far as assistance from govt being a problem thats just an ignorant statement. Not stupid, i say ignorant because there is no way you know whats up without be involved or living or growing up under certain mitigating circumstances.

Edit: both my dad and mom. Damn good ones too

Last edited:
Are you fucking dumb? Who said i gave up at all. I just aint no sheep and i did me. I have never turned to govt to survive. Its a hustle dog. And a damn good one at that. How else you gonna come out of jail to 5k waiting for you?

You said you had foodstamps.. that is LITERALLY turning to the government to meet your basic need of food. And as far as giving up... when you were a kid.. your goal was to be a dope fiend and go to jail? I highly doubt it.

Do you ever want to own a home or your own place and NOT be homeless? Because to do that it requires you to stop hustling and start working.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-13-at-10.06.45-AM (2).png

Wolves like me

Ive already obtained that geared bro. It aint new to me. And btw i got all that hustling. Just when you goto jail everything in the world dont effect you until youre in the world again

Ive already obtained that geared bro. It aint new to me. And btw i got all that hustling. Just when you goto jail everything in the world dont effect you until youre in the world again

If you weren't on that "hustle" or shooting shit I guarantee you wouldnt have gone to jail in the first place though lol.

No doubt.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1585850211276.jpg
    FB_IMG_1585850211276.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 71
Im sober now dog. Hence why i am even gracing these bitch ass threads with my presence. If i was getting high this quarantine wouldnt be shit. Id just nod off all day

Im sober now dog. Hence why i am even gracing these bitch ass threads with my presence. If i was getting high this quarantine wouldnt be shit. Id just nod off all day
Good stuff bro! Keep it going. I'm 9 months sober right now but the temptations always there. Cant let your guard down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread