Realek Tarantino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's that? More old Mayhem ppl???

So after 14 years of being not only the best twinker warrior ever but a straight dope fiend I'll back in a week or so to doing what i did best. Fighting nerds, new and old, to the death. That being said I'll be accepting all challengers for bread. If niggas aint got no bread then dont bother. Ill be accepting euros too. The good thing is i wont be nodding off after shooting dope into my dick anymore so you'll definitely have the upper hand and id grab that, cause you nerds are gonna need it.

Brick Squad 4 lyf. Shout out to my nigga throwed, ctrlaltsheep (rip), homa i mean goma, my nigga muskie aka mirage aka my rage, xandy aka nzxer, that nigga bone dog, that nigga thalice, that nigga daz aka blackout (best rogue world wide, period stfu), Deathsstone, zeke aka kidneypopper, kunzpopper, peepeepppper, hiredhit, thunderstruk, and Dirtyauction.

Dirty if you around holler back dog. I aint seen you since i shot a bunch of dope and ran and threw up then nodded off i cant count how many times only to be yelled at by my niggas to wake up to eventually get that dub vs you. Best duels i had as a fiend. So thanks for taking that L my friend.

P.s. also thanks to curley parents for buying my shadowfang for 80$ which paid for my xfer and faction change.

Remember. Im always the best. So get your weight up lil niggas.

Either trolling or a complete loser lol. Go awayyyyy

Either trolling or a complete loser lol. Go awayyyyy
Bitch ass nigga, watch your mouth. Im a trend setter and i guarantee if youre a twinker then the shit you done has been influenced by realek tarantino. Youre just a pecan pie ass nigga and dont know your history. Ill learn you doe dog. Np. Ask about me pussy nigga. Your heart pumps koolaid. Ur garbitch hoe.

@veg its Tus. Whats good veg. Who else from mayhem is around. MAYHEM #1 fuck TTU.

Bitch ass nigga, watch your mouth. Im a trend setter and i guarantee if youre a twinker then the shit you done has been influenced by realek tarantino. Youre just a pecan pie ass nigga and dont know your history. Ill learn you doe dog. Np. Ask about me pussy nigga. Your heart pumps koolaid. Ur garbitch hoe.

@veg its Tus. Whats good veg. Who else from mayhem is around. MAYHEM #1 fuck TTU.

No. you are cute..

No. you are cute..
Ur girl aint doe

Nigga i like this. Keep it coming. I need a new perplex or new skinny or new fused ( take Your pick) to learn them how to put respek on my name hoe.

oh dang sup Tus? i was thinkin about you the other day haha. come make something with us on skeram horde. its just ibehealin salt and I right now.

oh dang sup Tus? i was thinkin about you the other day haha. come make something with us on skeram horde. its just ibehealin salt and I right now.

you guys need to come to mankrik horde/ally with us. You guys hype up playing for a day then you guys go cold for 2months!

Who has a fang for me?

Mankrik does
Bet it up.

Edit: @ veg - who was the troll hunter from suramar mayhem. He was troll no mic hunter. He did so much damages in premades with his snake. The nigga would straight dip out on us and start soloing shit down in premades. Salt always had to call that nigga back to us. Was it ballslol?

Last edited:
blackout is working full time with method, he is doing well and is very busy.

blackout is working full time with method, he is doing well and is very busy.
True. Tell them said what's good. Ill suck daz back in after i start fighting again. Ill find deathsstone, that'll be the deal maker.

Edit: so with this classic shit are we rocking naxx shoulders again, them ol shoulder lean days was good. Someone post an armory of what shit looks like. BIS if possible.

Edit: Cirran i see you nigga

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread