Realek Tarantino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I remember a ton of them back in the day, they usually played a undead rogue and talked exactly like him. Thought they were all gone but this guys in his 30s still talking like that lmao
Lmaox

Yea I remember a ton of them back in the day, they usually played a undead rogue and talked exactly like him. Thought they were all gone but this guys in his 30s still talking like that lmao
There was only one u dead rogue like that and it was Goma, youngin. And not only was he an amazing arena rogue but the best troll 19s ever had

There was only one u dead rogue like that and it was Goma, youngin. And not only was he an amazing arena rogue but the best troll 19s ever had
I miss homa. He was the guy who recorded my how to video on how to properly bang dope. I think youtube took it down though

You and him are nothing. Hes an admitted jailbird and junkie and you are probably the same.

You and him are nothing. Hes an admitted jailbird and junkie and you are probably the same.
No, just me. And this junkie jailbird homeless educated dope dealing dopefiend is still happier at life and has been more successful in every endeavor ive ever had. You talk down from your high horse like your moral compass and uncompromising principles are THE way to be when in all actuality you don't know shit about me other than some of the adversity that i chose to speak on. You act holier than thou when you aint shit nigga. You and nobody but my real niggas know shit about me. You arent better than me at all let alone the shittiest person that frequents this site. Dont knock reflexes he aint done shit and you wanna pass bias judgement on him when you know nothing about him either. Was he a fuck back in the day, sure, maybe, then again maybe it was me just trolling. Reflexes aint really been out of pocket about anything, normally its straight facts bitch. But tbh i troll so much that you can really tell who the real fucks are when they bite on the stupid dumb provocative shit i spew. I beef bitch because i like to kill shit and youre just another ignorant statistic that really arent shit. You dont contribute to your community or social environment in anyway shape or form and you wanna knock me. Go ahead fuck nigga but both me and you know you really aint shit and would never come to 620 mcgraw detroit mi to talk about it. So with that being said please try to continue your self validation by trying to knock me. Im unknockable and please dont try to phase me. And 1 more fucking thing, the court system aint shit, its neither an accomplishment nor a black mark against me. Ive been to jail 20 times over the stupidest shit. Fights, wrong place wrong time (literally), the slew of other shit as well as bitch ass warrants because i refuse to pay a single fucking ticket and would rather be paid for my time and be off papers instead of spending thousands of dollars to have them keep their bitch ass crooked hooks in me with probation. Sometimes you have to let them know flat out. " i am not pleading to shit, we can box this bitch up" even if its a contempt of court they know you aint playing. They dont like that shit but it aint my fault if im not some sheeple ass nigga like yourself. I got 7 warrants right now, 1 felony and 6 misdemeanors and you know what motherfucker as soon as i get that covid19 check imma go sit my ass down and do my 9 on 12 and come out to a damn good head start. You know why? Because day care aint shit. My pinky toe has felt more adversity than you have in your entire life but youre better than me or even the next guy? Please pussy nigga, go drink some bleach. You wanna knock how i talk when your small minded view is incapable of grasping the English language. If it wasnt youd realize that what ebonics i use is exactly the same shit EVERY SINGLE PERSON says including yourself. Google colloquialism fuck boy.

Im done learning bitch niggas. Please come at me more hoe. This the last time i waste my time learning pussy bitches that are softer than charmin and who's heart pumps straight koolaid. Get at me pussy if you really wanna stand on what your saying. 620 mcgraw.

Edit: thats the last time i check you on some real shit. Please feel free to continue and ill get back to trolling. Obviously you cant help but bite

Last edited:
No, just me. And this junkie jailbird homeless educated dope dealing dopefiend is still happier at life and has been more successful in every endeavor ive ever had. You talk down from your high horse like your moral compass and uncompromising principles are THE way to be when in all actuality you don't know shit about me other than some of the adversity that i chose to speak on. You act holier than thou when you aint shit nigga. You and nobody but my real niggas know shit about me. You arent better than me at all let alone the shittiest person that frequents this site. Dont knock reflexes he aint done shit and you wanna pass bias judgement on him when you know nothing about him either. Was he a fuck back in the day, sure, maybe, then again maybe it was me just trolling. Reflexes aint really been out of pocket about anything, normally its straight facts bitch. But tbh i troll so much that you can really tell who the real fucks are when they bite on the stupid dumb provocative shit i spew. I beef bitch because i like to kill shit and youre just another ignorant statistic that really arent shit. You dont contribute to your community or social environment in anyway shape or form and you wanna knock me. Go ahead fuck nigga but both me and you know you really aint shit and would never come to 620 mcgraw detroit mi to talk about it. So with that being said please try to continue your self validation by trying to knock me. Im unknockable and please dont try to phase me. And 1 more fucking thing, the court system aint shit, its neither an accomplishment nor a black mark against me. Ive been to jail 20 times over the stupidest shit. Fights, wrong place wrong time (literally), the slew of other shit as well as bitch ass warrants because i refuse to pay a single fucking ticket and would rather be paid for my time and be off papers instead of spending thousands of dollars to have them keep their bitch ass crooked hooks in me with probation. Sometimes you have to let them know flat out. " i am not pleading to shit, we can box this bitch up" even if its a contempt of court they know you aint playing. They dont like that shit but it aint my fault if im not some sheeple ass nigga like yourself. I got 7 warrants right now, 1 felony and 6 misdemeanors and you know what motherfucker as soon as i get that covid19 check imma go sit my ass down and do my 9 on 12 and come out to a damn good head start. You know why? Because day care aint shit. My pinky toe has felt more adversity than you have in your entire life but youre better than me or even the next guy? Please pussy nigga, go drink some bleach. You wanna knock how i talk when your small minded view is incapable of grasping the English language. If it wasnt youd realize that what ebonics i use is exactly the same shit EVERY SINGLE PERSON says including yourself. Google colloquialism fuck boy.

Im done learning bitch niggas. Please come at me more hoe. This the last time i waste my time learning pussy bitches that are softer than charmin and who's heart pumps straight koolaid. Get at me pussy if you really wanna stand on what your saying. 620 mcgraw.

Edit: thats the last time i check you on some real shit. Please feel free to continue and ill get back to trolling. Obviously you cant help but bite
Sick mate, I may deliver something over soon. I’m in the metro Detroit area. Can’t stop by yet cause of covid but after the covid curve tails it’d be cool to talk. You seem like a really genuine, interesting, and resilient as fuck person (no troll).

Sick mate, I may deliver something over soon. I’m in the metro Detroit area. Can’t stop by yet cause of covid but after the covid curve tails it’d be cool to talk. You seem like a really genuine, interesting, and resilient as fuck person (no troll).
Im all for it my dude. Where you stay?

Edit: im slaying niggas hbotz dog

Last edited:
and i thought goma was a schizo.
Exactly tap. He thought homa was schizo
[doublepost=1585955522,1585905378][/doublepost]
Tapman i heard what you said about my nigga sheep. You lil bitch if i ever see you in my life im firing on your bitch ass.

[doublepost=1585955522,1585905378][/doublepost]
Tapman i heard what you said about my nigga sheep. You lil bitch if i ever see you in my life im firing on your bitch ass. You fucking faggot

Can someone ban this junkie homo already before he gets himself hurt? You aren't seeing me in real life and if you do I carry.

You are a projecting homosexual, an admitted junkie and a felon. Trash like you needs to be removed from society, permanently.
[doublepost=1585959887][/doublepost]

Do your fucking job you useless fuck moderator. Ban the projecting homosexual JUNKIE whos making threats before you make your website look like even more of a bigger joke than it already is.

Can someone ban this junkie homo already before he gets himself hurt? You aren't seeing me in real life and if you do I carry.

You are a projecting homosexual, an admitted junkie and a felon. Trash like you needs to be removed from society, permanently.
[doublepost=1585959887][/doublepost]

Do your fucking job you useless fuck moderator. Ban the projecting homosexual JUNKIE whos making threats before you make your website look like even more of a bigger joke than it already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread