US Real life pictures - 19's only - this is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, this post and the fact that you recruited Kaloth to Mayhem after she posted that pic is making me veeerrryyy suspicious about your intentions...

lolstalker

Relax kid, Kaloth is his sister. :rolleyes:

edited for the right smiley

No offense but are those a cheap pair of knock off Ray-Bans? :confused:

Yea they were, bougth them cheap in thailand as i wasnt sure if i wanted to spend the money for a original pair. The spring thing in them got trashed real quick though (what you get for the price lol) so i ended up buying a original pair in the end.

Hmm, this post and the fact that you recruited Kaloth to Mayhem after she posted that pic is making me veeerrryyy suspicious about your intentions...

lolstalker

Would you refer to those intentions as being unfitting of an MVP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Had some work done.

164352_177244732310842_4821911_n.jpg

Bro (or sis I should say) what did you do with your eyebrows?!

Also your right elbow is a bit orange.

Bro (or sis I should say) what did you do with your eyebrows?!

Also your right elbow is a bit orange.

I paint on my eyebrows like every other glamour girl does, as well as airbrush, and both my elbows appear to be organish because of them constantly rubbing on bed sheets. I'm sure some of the other girls on this site can relate. ;)

Alright, let's see.

This is about a year ago, last summer..
jim1e.jpg

And this is also from last year, I'm the one in the middle on the upper row (duhh).. Girl right from me is my sister, kid down her is my brother. The rest is family-friends.
jim16.jpg

And this must be me about half a year ago, being extremely frustrated over leading RBG's on my 85 mage.. I had a hard time leading my team to 2300, but well, we got 2200 at least.. Quite an achievement aswell if you ask me. Trust me, leading that shit is exhausting, as you can see.
64573746.jpg

And this is me about a month ago, but I believe I already uploaded it here..
chql.png

Last edited by a moderator:
CharliI.jpg

My good friend on the right. Possibly UTI in this pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread