Rate the twink above you.

To be honest, I don't know why I bought the dagger with crusader xD...

I'm also getting a pair of gloves with +10 haste :p

Brb going to invest in a spell power gear set xD

canihascookie said:
To be honest, I don't know why I bought the dagger with crusader xD...

I'm also getting a pair of gloves with +10 haste :p

Brb going to invest in a spell power gear set xD

Going to give my opinion more than rate you, as I think you've put your own opinion in your gear just as well.

What you MUST get is obvious; [ITEM]Lucky Fishing Hat[/ITEM], [ITEM]Arena Grand Master[/ITEM]x2, BoA gun/shoulders and [ITEM]Voice Amplification Modulator[/ITEM].

I also think you should get 3/3 gloves, but I forgot the name, Darkmoon Vest of the Bandit, 5/5 quest belt and drop engineering for mining. [ITEM]Boarhide Leggings[/ITEM] and Bard's Bracers of Agility would be an improvement too imo.

You might miss some of this because of an almost-full XP bar.

pinprick said:
thx, for input and i"m currently working on leveling a main on pinpricks account so i can get those BOA shoulders

As for AGM i got one so far but my server is full of achievement whores so it's a pain but i'm continuing to work on it. seriously every hour there are no less than 12 80's waiting when trinket pops even on off hours

thanks alot for info and i always love input from others to help me refine

edited cause i just read a post my 29 and am now switching out my bow for thrown, just cause he explained the utlity that i hadn't thought of so now i feel belittled, lol, thnks twnetynine29

Good luck with it mate hope it helps.

[char=Bronzebeard]Purj[/char]

My 19 shaman :p I posted my rogue earlier in the thread, this is my main twink though.

@ Rayu, I am unable to get BoA's, unless your willing to sell me some ;). Yes everything else you posted is obvious :3. And I could always wait until 3.2 ^^"

@Rofan, looks good, drop engineering and collect skinning for a little extra crittage when you heal :) 9/10

Fuck skinning. Bomb stuns and big bursting dynamite is SOOO much better it is not even comparable. And I'm an off healer, really made for offensive dispells and DPS.

Hello i'm new to the forums :)

but this is my 19,

and atm i'm being investigated to get my westfall tunic back, my cruel barb and second AGM.

im also waiting for next patch to pick up fang set,

[char=Windrunner]Stikya[/char]

(still pre-3.1 enchants :/)

looks like you're a 19 troll rg, so i'll go with that.

5/10

big minus for not having trinkets.

MH is fine, but could be upgraded.

OH could easily be another Cruel Barb.

Goggles could be Fishing Hat.

Everything else looks par for the course.

Thats a fresh twink I assume, yes?

You have a good start, keep at it!

9/10 twinktoes

herb to skill to 225 is about 4 hours work without help

[char=eu-Tirion]Addict[/char]

thats my twink

med, medo aka addict!!

Rogues don't use strength but hit and expertice, and thats one of the gearsets to get style hit caped and 15 expertice

Users who are viewing this thread